xFlame990

Rebecca Black

The first time I saw this I had to pause halfway through because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

This is trolling at its finest imo.

I love how in the video there is clearly only 1 open seat. Plus the fact that they are all "driving" around while not a single one of them looks old enough to drive.

Exactly! I was like "wait... aren't they, like, 13?" x.x

The first time I saw this I had to pause halfway through because I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

This is trolling at its finest imo.

Pretty much this. I burst out laughing every time someone sings this to annoy someone else. It's particularly funny when someone hasn't the song, yet, and think the other person is just being repetitive.

Completely Different already listed my favorite lyrics. Pure genius.

So I actually listened to the song.

You know what? It wasn't so bad. The lyrics were ridiculous, but everything else was ok. I mean, definitely not great, not even really good, but it wasn't that bad.

I like that robotic voice feel.

... Then again, uh, I didn't think Justin Bieber was so bad, either.

God damn whoever gave me my taste in music. *goes off to play Hank Williams*

Wich seat can I take?

What about the electric chair, censorkip.gif?

Copied from dA xd.png

So I actually listened to the song.

You know what? It wasn't so bad. The lyrics were ridiculous, but everything else was ok. I mean, definitely not great, not even really good, but it wasn't that bad.

I like that robotic voice feel.

... Then again, uh, I didn't think Justin Bieber was so bad, either.

God damn whoever gave me my taste in music. *goes off to play Hank Williams*

No, you're right. It wasn't terrible. It was the quality I'd expect from a 13 year old, really. The lyrics are just really hilarious (although, I do dislike a lot of older artists as artists for these same exact things *coughLadyGagacough*). Alone with her voice never changing (whee, autotune abuse *coughKe$hacough* *coughKanyaecough*), along with her facial expression. One of my friends posted this on facebook the other day: "Yep. When we all die in 2012, we know we deserved it. Search YouTube for 'Rebecca Black Friday.'" I forgot to reply on Wednesday, so I've been thinking about replying to it anyway, but it just made me incredibly disappointed in him. He's usually the optimistic, "thou shall not judge" and "love thy neighbor" type, and has actually lectured others on this before, and then he says we all deserve to die because a 13 sang a ridiculous song? =\

~

user posted image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

user posted image

Aaaaaaahahahaha.

My favourite bit of the entire video. It makes me laugh.

ohgodwhycan'tIstoplaughing

Also, reposting this;

user posted image

Apparently the whole thing was just done for fun and the experience of making a vid; she didn't expect it to be famous. She didn't even write the song, and that's what people are bashing the most dry.gif She's going through a lot of trouble right now, too.

On the other hand, it's great if you're not bothered by the song at all because you can sing it to annoy others with no harm to yourself biggrin.gif

Her song Friday has been taken mik out of around here, its a bit like a nursery days of the week learning song but in pop lol.

These are my thoughts on "Friday":

The lyrics are awful, of course.

But she didn't write them.

The auto-tune is ridiculous, sure.

She didn't edit it.

The way she says some of her words are a little weird, okay, but we all have quirks (I get teased in my family for the way I say "ten" and "penguin").

She is what I'd call a decent singer. Perhaps not star quality, but definitely not as bad as people make her out to be.

What it comes down to is this, she isn't trying to be the next Britney Spears. She's just a cute 13 year old who wanted to make a cool music video and her parents could afford it. She's donating the proceeds to her school and to Japan, which makes her a better person than I. She sings a song that, despite criticism, is surprisingly catchy (I can't tell you how many times I catch myself singing it in the shower)...it isn't "

" bad, though.

She's donating the proceeds to her school and to Japan, which makes her a better person than I.

Hey, I hadn't heard that. Thanks for sharing! I used that to post on my friend's wall. I wonder if he's donated anything, yet.

And very good points. Thanks for sharing. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI

ARK Music doesn't put out all crap.  This one's kinda catchy and I hate pop in general lol.

Perhaps, but the lyrics are low-quality and there is still an overuse of auto-tune.

From the early days

I saw your face boy

You told me a lie

I knew you were shy

~~~

This was no fairy tale, she got me going out of my mind

Oh won’t she help me with my grades?

Yeah, most of the boys who lie to me are just shy unsure.gif

Edited by FireAngel73

Perhaps, but the lyrics are low-quality and there is still an overuse of auto-tune.

Still far better than Friday.

When it comes to music I generally live in my own little world. There's some songs that are clearly death metal that I manage to hear as love songs. Yes, I'm probably strange.

Umm... it's as bad as you would expect... pop music by a 13-year old.

She's too old to be adorable when she sings this (add something nasty here) and she's too young to see it as a joke. and it's pop, (add an other nasty word)!

but in her age I think she has a right to be stupid. In a vew years she will realize her mistake and cry about it on her own. no reason to be mean now. xd.png

This must be what Hell sounds like...

It's soothing, but at the same time, I feel almost certain that I am dead and my endless torture is soon to come. o.o

user posted image

Aaaaaaahahahaha.

My favourite bit of the entire video. It makes me laugh.

That girl is so hilariously awkward oh god. She's like "DO I PUT EFFORT INTO THE SONG OR NOT?!"

Oh man if there was an award for "most awkward amateur on a music video."

The song is absolutely horrid, but I need to commend the girl on her bravery in the face of the internet. Singing definitely isn't her thing though.

Reposting this from the Funny Images thread~

2012 is gonna be fun fun fun fun.

THAT. IS. HILARIOUS.

I listened to the first few seconds of Friday to see what the fuss was about and got so sick of it!! I still haven't heard people supporting the song actually o-0

Speaking of funny (I apologise of someone's posted this already), this song voiceover of Friday is TO DIE FOR, it's such a crack up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrIeeRTKDk

be warned that the video has a few swears in it.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

OH.MY.GOD.

This is a disgrace to humanity.A horror to the human race.To much:auto-tune.

I must admit,it isn't to bad for a 13 year old,but what 13 year old drives?These people are,well,not very intelligent.(Umm,by the way,i'm younger than Rebecca Black,soooo ninja.gifunsure.gif ..................