TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

When I read that I thought they'd matured and rushed back to the first page, lol.

@Particle: <3

'Fraid not, my friend. My squee was simply based on knowledge of the squishy, awesome beauty that is yet to come.

(P.S. Congrats Particle!)

Well, I've caught two of the ones with "a very thin shell", and influenced them male/female. Now I only have one spot left open. I hope I can catch one of the other eggs to fill that one. Too bad I didn't have all four spots open, I really would have liked getting two of each while there's still loads of them dropping ><

Well, I've caught two of the ones with "a very thin shell", and influenced them male/female. Now I only have one spot left open. I hope I can catch one of the other eggs to fill that one. Too bad I didn't have all four spots open, I really would have liked getting two of each while there's still loads of them dropping ><

How do you influence them female/male?

Oh, damn squee!

Gratz Particle. biggrin.gif And um. I'm locked, as always. lololol

Need to drop something if I want a new egg TODAY.

Wonder what the third one is. ^^;

What makes me wonder is the text on TJ's post.

"There's more to this release than meets the eye. Can you figure it out?"

I dunno if it belongs to the dragons, but maybe there are new features as well?

I have the thin shell one but wasn't quick enough for the velvet one! Hope they drop next hour too!

I tried out increased egg/hatchling limit a couple of hours ago - but it's still the old four hatchies / four egg rule.

Haven't seen fertility or teleport BSA on the dragons Actions page.

Gah! I was hoping to get two of each before I go to work, but I guess that's simply not going to happen. Oh well. I hope these are considered commons so I can breed them.

Nice morning surprise! biggrin.gif

I want, I want those eggs!!!! biggrin.gif

Someone help me, please? :/

Yeah, I just caught one of those thin-shelled eggs! Now waiting for the next chance to snag some...

How do you influence them female/male?

Influence is a breed specific action of the new pink dragons. You find the influence on the adult's action page smile.gif

Daaaang, I had a feeling I should have kept space open ><;

To abandon or not to abandon.... Maybe the hellfire.

Is it just me or are these dragons growing at a fast rate on TJ's scroll than usually?! O.o

*Just* as I'm about to go away too...

Influence is a breed specific action of the new pink dragons. You find the influence on the adult's action page smile.gif

Alright, thanks biggrin.gif

I saw something new smile.gif Although, im I allowed to tell or is that against the rules? Sorry, im new rolleyes.gif

HAHA! I just snagged a velvety egg in a 5-minute drop. Now I just need one more of each to be satisfied for the moment rolleyes.gif

Saw the announcement on twitter and groaned -- I was at work and both the cave and the forum are blocked. sad.gif I tweeted all my friends to hurry up and grab eggs and tell me what they looked like!

Finally got home and picked up my two pair, looking forward to surprises. smile.gif