TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Well, I have to say, this was a complete surprise! Gotta go hunting!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

I'm not very fond of the velvet hatchlings (and have no idea on how the adults look like), but the two-tailed ones are beautiful! smile.gif

yay! New eggs! This is the first time I've seen'em at the start of the release tongue.gif

so when will they be able to pick up?

good to know.

I'm so glad that these eggs will be around for good! I plan on having a small army of each! smile.gif Already incubated and influenced my 4...the only thing that would have made this better would have been increased egg limits! lol But, I'm happy. biggrin.gif

Hope i get some 2morrow I have to go to bed now. sad.gif

Got one thank to reimolino.

Now i am of to bed.

Fog it so will not get sick.

Will and fog it 2morrow when i wake up.

Edited by Dixie200

Surprise surprise for me, wake up to find new eggs and myself scroll-locked. I must unlock quickly now. Thanks, TJ. I don't recognize the eggs at all. Congrats to those who got four already. The AP was flooded, so new eggs weren't dropping last I saw.

The AP has been so flooded the past couple days that I didn't have any eggs on my scroll at all...then I come to check the news and see this! It was by sheer luck I was unlocked completely! This was a great surprise! I needed it! I was in a funk! ha ha Now I'm in a better mood! smile.gif **squishes TJ** And thanks to the artists as well for these beauties! <3

I just saw a black stripe egg.. wonder if that's the 'more than meets the eye' bit..?

Black striped egg? ohmy.gif You mean, a different one then the two that are dropping? I haven't seen a black striped egg...hmmm...

I just saw a black stripe egg.. wonder if that's the 'more than meets the eye' bit..?

Like, a stripe egg that was black, or an entirely new egg?

Where did you see it? ninja.gif need to watch there too rolleyes.gif

One of my eggs has a soft shell.

But i think i got it in time.

It is one that has

Views

Unique Views

Clicks

Do i just wait for the Warning to go away?

Pix, or it didn't happen!

I know that there are more coulour versions from the stripe than the ones which are released in the dc. May Tj added a new colour, who knows?

Edit: I saw an "It`s bright and Pink" egg in the Cave are the new eggs mixed allready? blink.gif

Edited by Shajana

I guess one of these is a bred-only species? :B

/wants

I did see some gorgeous new vivid striped eggs on the completed list, but haven't seen any in the AP, or front page...the mystery deepens...

Edit: Now that comment about the black stripe is bugging me! xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

I know that there are more coulour versions from the stripe than the ones which are released in the dc. May Tj added a new colour, who knows?

I hope so, I love the Stripes and so does my bf. His entire scroll is made up of only stripes, actually.

On another note, I am so excited for these "Velvet" dragons. I remember seeing them and thinking they were just too cute! I'm sad that I was busy raiding then doing homework last night, I didn't even notice the release and generally I'm on top of pretty much anything TJ posts. Idk what the little blue ones are, but they look promising!

Other than the maybe-black-stripe, does anyone have any ideas about what the "more than meets the eye" bit is about?

Edit: I saw an "It`s bright and Pink" egg in the Cave are the new eggs mixed allready?  blink.gif

I think I've seen a "black stripe" egg on a scroll I just had a peek at - not CB, but Stripe x Marrow, and definitely not looking as blue as it should.

So maybe you've hit the mark.

Edit: I don't dare to give the link or the image in case the egg gets too many clicks and get sick or - even worse - dies on the owner.

Edited by Tiuvelin