TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

This is my first new release. How long do the new eggs drop so often, as the do now ? I'm locked, so I can't get any - no way that I will release my rares I finally got.

Anyway - Thanks TJ for the new eggs. biggrin.gif

Edited by Troya-Shel

I'll be unlocked in 13 hours sad.gif

I hope to still find enough eggs at that time...

This is my first new release. How long do the new eggs drop so often, as the do now ? I'm locked, so I can't get any - no way that I will release my rares I finally got.

Anyway - Thanks TJ for the new eggs. biggrin.gif

The large drops happen once an hour.

I came unlocked just in time to grab one. Got the thin-shelled one.

Looks like the male hatchie for that one is the more colourful, but I'm leaving it un-Influenced. Not so with Incubate! biggrin.gif

Thank you, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

Nooo ohmy.gif

why today that I'm so locked ????

Really hope the new eggs will drop for at least a couple of days!

Dammitt, dammitt, dammitt! I'm mega locked and even if I lost the two I could live without on my scroll, I'd still be too locked! sad.gif

The large drops happen once an hour.

I was maybe unclear. I know about hourly drops.

What I meant - are the new eggs only dropping today like crazy oder will this last a few days ?

Nooo  ohmy.gif

why today that I'm so locked ????

Really hope the new eggs will drop for at least a couple of days!

They are here to stay.

@ Troya-shel : Some regular eggs are making their appearance with these drops so I think they'll get mixed in with the other eggs pretty soon.

Edited by calenlass

How in God's name did I miss a damn new release??? Are the eggs still dropping? Please say yes someone!

And can someone please tell me what the egg descriptions are? Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

this is a permanent release, folks <3

ETA: the yellow one is velvety, the blue one is thin shelled.

Edited by ParticleSoup

biggrin.gif Got one of each! My goal is to get two males and two females of each breed though. I definitely remember commenting on the velvety ones, and they're adorable! Neph's said that the thin-shells was made in secret, and I can't wait to see the adults - I bet they're awesome!

THANKS TJ AND SPRITERS! biggrin.gif

Mwahahahah! 3 Velvets and one thin shelled one! In about 30 seconds flat! biggrin.gif I'm thrilled! I think I know what the velvet is, and I've been wanting that dragon for a long time, ever since I first saw it! **pat's eggs** Thanks so much, TJ! Awesome surpise to wake up to this morning...even if I am a day late! xd.png

Got two of each, veeery happy. <3 I know what to expect from one egg, but the other type...That'll be a nice surprise!

Ohmai, fluffy hatchies. Catching time after school today~

Yes! Two of each biggrin.gif Now I'll leave place for other hunters, good luck everybody!

Got two velvet and one thin shell. Will try for the second later on this morning.

Wow new eggs and I know one of the breeds, I saw them on the dragon request list long ago. biggrin.gif

They are so cute thank you TJ! now I have to catch some new eggys.

OMG I have been hoping that the velvet eggs would come... hoping and hoping... I was sure that they would tossed into the "never to be released" basket. OMG intensity in ten cities... Thanks Spriters and TJ!

I vaguely remember a two tailed dragon from the finished dragon page, but I can't for the life of me remember what the adult looks like, or if this is even the same dragon! But I do remember the fluffy one as an adult, and I love it! biggrin.gif Good luck on the hunt everyone!