TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I saw something new smile.gif Although, im I allowed to tell or is that against the rules? Sorry, im new  rolleyes.gif

For a thing like this, I don't think so. And it might not even be 'new' xd.png -has seen several new people think something is new when it isn't- The main rules are 'if you've seen the dragon, don't completely spoil it', and 'keep things on topic.'

Edited by Dr. Paine

finaly, got a ...thin egg...? i think...? :/

Edited by suskekun222

For a thing like this, I don't think so. And it might not even be 'new' xd.png -has seen several new people think something is new when it isn't- The main rules are 'if you've seen the dragon, don't completely spoil it', and 'keep things on topic.'

Alright, thanks biggrin.gif

Alright, thanks biggrin.gif

So - will you tell us now, what you saw and think is new? wink.gif

Is it just me? Or am I seeing other dragons come into the drop? I just saw a CB Vine go by!

i have one of each yay! but my scroll is full so can only get one of each... hope that I can breed with other dragons eventually...

Nooo, just when I'm trying to get all Winters I still need! sad.gif

BTW, I know one for sure... biggrin.gif

blink.gif I got two velvety ones and one thin-shelled on my first hourly drop. Man, has hunting become easy lately smile.gif

So - will you tell us now, what you saw and think is new? wink.gif

I just realised it was nothing blink.gif Sorry

blink.gif I got two velvety ones and one thin-shelled on my first hourly drop. Man, has hunting become easy lately smile.gif

Speak for yourself, all i have is one thin-shelled one sad.gif I REALLY really want a velvet one but i can never get one and now i have to go to bed *sigh*

Don't worry. They're here to stay, so you'll have more than enough time to get them. ^^

Don't worry. They're here to stay, so you'll have more than enough time to get them. ^^

I guess so smile.gif Thanks. Goodnight everyone!

Is it just me? Or am I seeing other dragons come into the drop? I just saw a CB Vine go by!

I caught a pink earlier, was in grab anything mode so I didn't know what I grabbed until afterwards. Luckily vamp successfully kicked it.

It kills me not knowing what the surprise is... feel like I wanna poke my eggs till they hatch so they can tell me

omgeesaljd jcgftuyiguhjbkhv

*spazzes*

Luv the new eggs. <3

I need to get out of scroll lock and gets me some new stuff. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Post didn't make any sense, I was that excited. tongue.gif It still doesn't, but.. NEW EGGS WOO!!

Edited by quupee

And just when I was pondering ND experiments. Ah well! It'll just have wait s'more, double-tails and floofs to raise. tongue.gif

Can any one tell me when is the next drop?[/B]

On top of the hour is the mass drop and the small drops every five minutes

Awesome, new eggs. I got one of each, hopefully I can get some more to have pairs.

Also, drops happen every 5 minutes and a large drop at the top of the hour. You are better off waiting for the hourly drops as the 5 minute drops disappear almost immediately.