Currently I am playing in D&D 3.5, my husband is the DM of his game. I'm playing a portal drake who is Chaotic Neutral, and our party has the following players:

Me- Portal Drake, Ghost-faced Killer/Bard classes, Lv18

Rose: Human Were-Boar, Ninja/Druid/Master of many Forms Lv21

Jeff: Neanderthal Warforged, Effigy Master/Renegade Lv??

Aron (DM): Neanderthal, Rogue-ish classes (I don't know what classes Zuric is honestly) Lv??

We recently "finished" up my story arc, and I rescued my sister from a band of trophy hunters that raided my cave years ago (in-game). I thought my whole family was killed in that incident, but I was wrong. I do have my back-story written down for that incident, if anyone wants to read it. But, it's not completed yet so you will have the cliff hanger to deal with.

Edit: I forgot to mention it was my fault that Rose became a were-boar. We had our own playing adventure before we met up with Jeff's character. Rose and I were exploring a mountainous region together, and we came upon a Giant were-boar that attacked us. We didn't know it was a Lycanthrope at the time, just a giant boar human. So we fought it, and killed it, and we made some damn good bacon out of it. We made jerky out of it as well that kept us fed for a week, I think. When the creature died, it stayed in were-boar form so we thought it was ok to eat. Then the midnight jaunts started to happen to Rose. She would be absent from our make-shift sleeping places, and come back in the mornings covered in dirt and leaves and all matter of forest debris. It took us about a week to find out what happened to her, and I will take credit for it! It's my fault she is a walking bacon-machine. I keep trying to get her to infect small villages so I can have my bacon farm. I have some of her blood in a few vials that I collected when she didn't notice (it was after a battle), and I plan on using them for my farming in the future. You can imagine how sad I was that I couldn't get infected with Lycanthropy since I ate the bacon too. I even tried to explain how I could contract the curse, but to no avail. I was too small to get it. You have to be within 2 size catagories before a lycanthrope can infect you, I am in the small size catagory, the next is Medium->Large->Huge->Gargantuan->Colossal->Titanic. The Were-Boar was Huge sized. I just missed out by about 4 feet of size. I was a sad dragon.

Edited by xeyla