Wingflight

Attention: Dragon Sprites Needed!

I joined and I currently have the Nuclear, Wolf, Anicent, Wolf, and Split. Just out of curiosity will there be more missions? I am orange on it by the way!

Hi orange! I'm glad you joined!

Cool to see that you're becoming active! I'd suggest you join the forums. smile.gif

Yes, more missions are coming soon! I'm currently working on one right now. If you have any ideas for more missions, just reply to me!

EDIT: New dragon, the Hydra Basilisk, is now available! Please adopt one today!

I'm working on Gold as a priority. Derp is failing D:

lol, okay. smile.gif It seems like the gold is taking a while... I'm starting to come up with a mission to go with it.

You could go through a twisted labyrinth after getting lost in the mines, ending with you finding several places to dig. Some could give coal/nothing, some could give you gold, and one or two would give you a shining egg. That's my idea, anyways C:

You could go through a twisted labyrinth after getting lost in the mines, ending with you finding several places to dig. Some could give coal/nothing, some could give you gold, and one or two would give you a shining egg. That's my idea, anyways C:

I can't have it when you automatically get gold after you "dig in a hole", but I can have it where you could get secret codes, which you send in a Private Message to me, which makes me able to transfer gold to someone's account. smile.gif

But, of course, that'd have to involve me logging on, like, every five minutes to check my messages. >_>

Haha. Or you could say "transfer may take 12 or more hours" or something.

I'm about halfway done with the adult C:

Haha. Or you could say "transfer may take 12 or more hours" or something.

I'm about halfway done with the adult C:

Sweet! Can you PM me previews? wink.gif

And I'd prefer that we don't post this adult on the DragAdopt forums, cause, well... I don't really want all of the dragons to be spoiled for the members right off the bat. tongue.gif

NOOT YET.

Haha. We'll keep the sprite a secret, then C:

Okay. smile.gif

lolol. Sorry if I sounded impatient. >_< Just wondering!

lol. I just don't like others seeing my half-finished work ^^;

It's no fault of yours xd.png

Hm I like the idea, and even though I'm probably not the best spriter around, I really want to give it a try.

Small question though, what dimensions will the sprites have? Around the same as the ones on here?

---

Didnt see the date lol

Edited by Talidara