Wingflight

Attention: Dragon Sprites Needed!

Please remember to take all chatting to PMs, IRC, or the CPA thread in forum games. This thread is about Wingflight's site, keep it that way. :3

biggrin.gif that site seems fun

haha, thank you.

and thank you, SPS. smile.gif

by the way, if you're spriting for the site, be sure to join the forums! biggrin.gif

about this as a stage of a dragon? user posted image

that's very interesting. smile.gif What type of dragon do believe that would be?

that's very interesting. smile.gif What type of dragon do believe that would be?

a Venus heart trap dragon. maybe....

a Venus heart trap dragon. maybe....

that's very... interesting? xd.png btw, your sprite needs a little cleaning up. I can redline, if you want.

that's very... interesting? xd.png btw, your sprite needs a little cleaning up. I can redline, if you want.

do what ever you want to it.. as long as you give me some credit you can keep it.

do what ever you want to it.. as long as you give me some credit you can keep it.

I'm not sure if I will use this sprite, because it is a very weird idea. DragAdopt is mainly based off dragons that may have a chance of exhisting. This dragon is totally off-the-charts interesting. I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, but it's too creative. xd.png

and, please, if you would like to critisize me, please just send me a private message. This topic is made for people who either want to a) comment or cool.gif sprite for the site.

Rhea was giving me crits for the gold hatchie, but she's busy and I don't know what to do. D:

Rhea was giving me crits for the gold hatchie, but she's busy and I don't know what to do. D:

can you post it on the DragAdopt forums? I can help crit.

If you dont' want to have the interweb see them just yet, just PM them to me.

Thanks. smile.gif

I just saw them, and they're not that bad. They just need a little anatomy check-up and some shading and you'll be set. :3

I'll post the crits on the other forum. smile.gif

Anyways, can anyone help me come up with a name for this dragon:

user posted image

Ugh. Gold hatchie is just plain... guh, I can't describe it. >>;

I think I might start again.

I like Tattered, too at that.

^^;; Sorry guys, things got a little iffy IRL.

It's okay, Sins. xd.png

Still looking for spriters interested in the site! I'd love for more people to apply!

I joined and I currently have the Nuclear, Wolf, Anicent, Wolf, and Split. Just out of curiosity will there be more missions? I am orange on it by the way!