Wingflight

Attention: Dragon Sprites Needed!

As this is an adoptables site, I'll go ahead and move this to Adoptables. I would merge this with your other thread, but I'll move it so it can leave a link for those participating in your site, so they don't miss the move. ^^

Much obliged Sock. smile.gif

I like it! It's really cute, but the black outlines need a little cleaning up. I'd be glad to help do it, if you want smile.gif

Certainly, that'd be just grand. ^^"

Oh and I saw that there was a Tuxedo dragon on DC. That was somewhat surprising. I'd been planning on lindwyrm-like dragons so at least they'll be somewhat different? Yeeaah, I swear I didn't know beforehand.

Oh, and I signed up for an account already. Also, I'll prolly be busy with things but I'll try and work on this when I can. Sorry, in advance. >.<

It's okay (for the forum thing). smile.gif And, thanks, Sock biggrin.gif

Haha, there's a tux dragon already? This one could be, maybe, a penguin...? Then we'd have to remove the cute lil' tie, though.

I'm akitawolf.

I made these. I call tham the Shay's Dragon ( but you can change the name if you whant to.)

Egg: user posted image

Hatchling: user posted image

Developed Hatchling: user posted image

Adult: user posted image

A bit of a discripshon: Shay's Dragons are named after the one who discoverd tham Markis Shay. Thay have bioluineint scell that show up as a padrn that is difernin in every dragon.

Edited by akitawolfzero

I really love these sprites! I believe that this egg may be an exception to the egg skin, because of it's unique shape (and the mist circling around it). xd.png

I'll have the dragon on the site by today or tomorrow. Be sure to check back for it!

(by the way, please join the DragAdopt forums!)

EDIT: I'm changing the name to the nuclear dragon, because that's sort-of what it looks like!

Edited by Wingflight

I'll do any sort of shading.

Wow, that was a failtypo.

Edited by wonton55912

I'll do ant sort of shading.

Thanks for volunteering. I'll be sure to notify you if I need any shading done.

Holu cheeseroll Akitawolf! Those look bombastic. Daaannnng.

I'm hoarding some. >.>

haha. Nuclear Dragon (akitawolf's awesome sprites!) are now online!

(also, the Fire Wyvern is now added.)

I'm Akitawolfzero or akitawolf on dragadopt.

But my frist acont wont log on.

-------

now I cant log in at all.

Edited by akitawolfzero

...seriously? o_o Do you want me to change your password for you? Just PM me on these forums what you want to be your new password.

haha lol sin

^^" How many dragons did you have on the other one? S'right shame that is.

*still working*

^^ atleast it's not a loss. xd.png

oh, btw, thanks for joining the forums. Be sure to check back and post every once in a while!

*goes to make you an artist on your new account*

I can probably sprite a little something for the site, if you'd like c: I've been wanting to try my hand at spriting for a website, anyways. I'm signing up for an account right now, and I have to say it looks amazing. cx <3

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

I can probably sprite a little something for the site, if you'd like c: I've been wanting to try my hand at spriting for a website, anyways. I'm signing up for an account right now, and I have to say it looks amazing. cx <3

Thanks for the comment! smile.gif

And, yeah, I'd be glad for you to help! If I ever need a task done, I'll be sure to turn to my artists. tongue.gif (in a good way, btw. xd.png)

also, I'd reccomend joining the forums also to catch up with any news. biggrin.gif