Unnai

Adoptable Eggs ~ It started with a brush

Your eggs are really cute :3

I just wanted to double-check, is it possible to still put a request down? I'm not sure because your first post says that you can fill out the form of the queue is full and will be put on after a spot is open, but you also would like no more requests from now.

I know you're definitely really busy getting the huge amount of requests that built up during your absence done, so if you don't have time that's completely understandable, I was just wondering. Thanks!

I'm not accepting requests at the moment, but when I get done with the ones that built up while I was gone, I will be, so it shouldn't be any more than a few hours. :3 And thank you ^.^

Edit: Okay, accepting requests now. xd.png All caught up.

Edited by Unnai

For my 'gone but still loved' egg could you make it half bright pink and half frilled? (but lined up like the split) if you don't mind? :o

For my 'gone but still loved' egg could you make it half bright pink and half frilled?  (but lined up like the split) if you don't mind? ohmy.gif

Yah ^.^ I kept trying to figure out how to redo it, but couldn't think of a good way. xd.png That makes it easier to do. :3

Edit: Okay, it's up. :3 Hoping it's more like what you wanted.

Edited by Unnai

Requests are open now, correct? ^-^

* Name(What I should call you): Grish

* Spliced or Original: Original

* Colors: Any kind of combination you prefer smile.gif

* Designs: A stained glass 2D kind of egg ^-^ No specific design, just random colours combined to make a stained glass egg tongue.gif

* Can others use this egg: Preferably not ^-^' I like to be original.

If I made the request wrong of it you'd like more info, don't hesitate to point it out <3

Thanks again, your eggs are lovely ^-^

Unnai, I have checked your art thread everyday since I discovered you on Jan. 15th. You are such a talented artist I wanted so much to request one of your wonderful eggs when you were well again. I'm so happy that your feeling better and back on the forum. Your eggs are so, so beautiful, I really look forward to seeing each new egg when you post them after completion. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into these beautiful creations just to make others happy.

* Name:afa

* Spliced or Original:original

* Colors:multi over silver background

* Designs:a fluffy, wispy peacock feather* on the egg covering it

* Can others use this egg: No thank you

*such as this: http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/177257/butte...ck-feather.html

Thank you so, so much for your time and effort to make this for me. I appreciate it so much! Is there anything I can do for you? Please PM me I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

Edited by afa

Ah, that makes things clear xd.png

* Name(What I should call you): Zephyr

* Spliced or Original: Original

* Colors: Really light/pale, almost peachish pink (with possible swirlies? If they fit I guess?)

* Designs: Could you put this design in it?

* Can others use this egg: I'd prefer for them not to, but if they really want to they can.

Name(what should i Call you):Erica

Spliced or original: original

Colors: pale blue, black, white

Designs: spiked collar with a chain coming off it around the egg. And possibly the rammsten symbol on it, the symbol should be white, the egg pale blue and black*can't describe it* and the collar black. The chain and collar could be black and fade to white...if that looks good ^^' oh and two "eyebrow" piercings on it if it fits :3

Can others use this egg: nope, it's just for me :3

I just can't resist xd.png your eggs are to perdy :3

I think I should call this the "Till egg" xd.png

Edited by ericaUchiha

*Read your first page* Awesome, Unnai, thanks for the update smile.gif

Happy Valentine's/Singles Awareness Day! <3

I used Paint Tool Sai to draw the egg base, and I use gimp for everything else.

Paint Tool Sai? Never heard of it. I'll check it out. Cool. I use gimp for my projects, but I have a VERY shaky hands so the eraser is very useful! Lol. But thanks. And have you ever considered art trades?

And would it be possible for me to reserve a spot?

And would you allow me to "edit" the "Adoptables" eggs? (The first few that no one's requested). All I want to do is write over them in gimp. Just to type in things, like labeling them. I want to use them in my sig. I promise I won't edit anything about them but the words over them. Promise!

Edited by mickiloo97

I saw the one you made for me I'm so happy thank you!!! Question how do I get it onto my sig where it belongs?

Edited by chee

* Name(What I should call you): mattsheep

* Spliced or Original: original

* Colors: black, white

* Designs: Yin/Yang symbol like this: CLICK HERE

* Can others use this egg: Yes

Name(What I should call you): Dragonhatchling or DH, most call me DH.

Spliced or Original: Original

Colors: Black, Red, Maroon (like the part in my sig that says ......Thank you.)

Designs: almost like the egg is on fire but as the actual egg. Black as the base. Starting from the bottom left and slowly filling most of the egg- I'd like this to be the red and maroon part. If you need to add colors like orange or different reds and such that's fine.

Can others use this egg: Nope.

Thanks!

Can I have one?

Username: orange

Orginal or spliced: orginal

Colors: day glory adult, night glory adult colors

Designs: swirls with dg and ng colors inside the swirls and redish purplish outside swirls

Can others use this egg: Yes

Sure Micki, you can do that :3 I don't really do art trades though, I always worry that my art will suck too bad in comparison xd.png

Chee: you right click your egg, click "view image" and copy the url, then edit your sig, and type in with the square brackets not curly ones, {img}image url here{/img}

Mattsheep, DH, and Orange, and anyone else who is waiting on an egg, sorry guys but I am having some issues at the moment. (When am I ever not lately?) I can't do any eggs right now.

Aw, sorry to hear that, Unnai! But no worries ^-^ I can wait as long as it takes, your eggs are wonderful :3 And I hope those issues will be resolved soon! ^-^

Hey! I love your eggs, and would like one myself, if you are still requesting.

Name(What I should call you): Hawk or Hawktalon. Or HTORC if you prefer.

Spliced or Original: Original? (I'm not sure what it means, but It's a DC design. Sorta.)

Colors: White with rainbow colors, like a bubble.

Designs: Guardian of Nature.

Can others use this egg: If they so desire.

If it's too hard, tell me, and I'll request something else.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Name(What I should call you): Milky

Colors: Orange, hot pink, yellow, white

Designs: BUBBLES!

Can others use this egg: No... I am far too possessive for my own good, aren't I?

---------------------------

the alot.png gives a LOT of hugs!

THX!

I don't mind waiting... I've issues of my own so everything's fine smile.gif Thanks though!

Oops Sorry Ill Use This Form Sorry Again

Name(What I should call you):Saif

Colors: Yellow, Electric Yellow

Designs: A Pikachu face on it with ears coming out

Can others use this egg: No.. Please

Edited by Saif

I don't mind waiting however long it takes :3

Name(What I should call you): Saika

Colors: Rainbow~

Designs: Flowers, or one big flower.

Can others use this egg: No, please.

Edited by Saikachan

Name(What I should call you): Funny

Colors: Blue/orange and red

Designs: Red rose on fire (Blue fire that goes to orange)

Can others use this egg: Yes :]