Unnai

Adoptable Eggs ~ It started with a brush

The're very cute! (: I wish that I could paint eggs that well... I've tried a few times to paint the egg I've imagined that Cour laid in before he hatched... But it didn't turn out all too good, lol. (x

And I saw that your list was full, so I guess that I'll stalk your thread and post a request when I see an open spot. (;

Ahha when I had looked at the request a second time I was like "Woah I missed that image!" Thought I was in need of sleep or something. Mmk all done biggrin.gif

Awesome! But one thing, I should have specified on the type of green I meant. Is it possible to make the circuitry a bit closer to lime green? That's pretty much it. I may request one more tomorrow. I think these are pretty cool biggrin.gif

Wind - Yours is done and it is transparent, just test it on different color backgrounds and you'll see what I mean~

Chloe - Added you to the Queue

Caius - You can go ahead a fill out a form :3 that's put there meaning you won't be put on the queue until a spot opens up. ^^; I should have phrased that better!

Kan - Sure :3 let me finish the ones in the queue currently (up till Chloe), and I will fix yours. Edit: I decided to go ahead and redo yours since it took about 10 seconds x3

Edited by Unnai

D: I didn't see your post ninetails! Don't worry, doing it now ^^ In order too~ Yay for seeing things at the right time~ Edit I added ears as it was too plain otherwise. Hope you don't mind!

Edited by Unnai

Okay biggrin.gif All caught up! Chloe, I wanted to make yours different than Shar's, so I made a different positioned tail and different wings to match the halo.

I'm heading off for a little while again, I think I may go to sleep, so it could be 12-20 hours before I am back. (Yes I actually sleep that long. Is there such a thing as reverse insomnia?)

Edited by Unnai

Going to bother you and make you edit my rather plain egg. xd.png

Is it possible to have a white star below the stripe with one tip underneath the stripe? Thank you! happy.gif

Name: Caius

Spliced or Original: Original

Colors: Yellow, red, orange, light green, light blue, purple, black and pink. And I do have the colors here (if you want them that is).

Designs: My first thought with it was that it kind of looks like the autumn eggs, maybe a bit different though. Kind of like the colors have "dropped" down from somewhere on the egg and just... "melt" together. Or something like that (I don't know how to decribe it, so do as you get the feeling of how I mean). But only with the colorful colors; not black in other words. The black is for something that looks like fog that is around the egg.

Can others use this egg: Nah (I don't think someone wants to use an egg that hatches into my dragon anyways, lol)

I hope that I didn't make it too complicated for you. o: And I hope my English didn't fail all too much... o:

Hehe It's ok :3 And High five for sleeping for most of the day! xd.png ( I do it too)

If those above edits don't count as seperate requests, I'd like to make a request. :3 Splicing, ahoy!

* Name(What I should call you): Kassa_Pyro

* Spliced or Original: Spliced, please! (Black and Thunder eggs, it'd be cool if it was like the black, but with the thunder around it, or something. But exactly how you make it is up to you. :3)

* Colors: Just the normal egg colors

* Designs: Would prefer it to be the base of the black with thunder around it, like the thunder eggs. But if you don't want to/can't do that, then however you think it'll look best. :3

* Can others use this egg: Sure.

I have another request for you C:

* Name(What I should call you): WinterRaven

* Spliced or Original: Original

* Colors: Black and silver

* Designs: Black egg with a silver stooping falcon like the one shown here: http://somethingtogoon.webs.com/HRXA5104.png

* Can others use this egg: No

Let me know if it's too difficult xd.png

Edited by WinterRaven

this is a neat idea biggrin.gif

* Name(What I should call you): Vhyx

* Spliced or Original: Original..sorta spliced I guess

* Colors: Dark gray, black, firey orange

* Designs: textured like a magma egg (DC) but has three slashes in it revealing a glowy firey center. Go with that as you will ^^

* Can others use this egg: No

Thanks a lot!

Edited by Vhyxalas

Name(What I should call you): crazywargod

Spliced or Original: Original...

Colors: Black and Red

Designs: I like your Umbreon egg. Is it possible to do a Dark Pikachu one?

Can others use this egg: Sure!

user posted imageThis is Dark Pikachu.

Answer to Shar's siggy riddle: You are age!! Morning - baby (crawl) | Noon - adult | Evening - old person (cane)

Thanks for the egg ^^ And it's close; you just need to rephrase it. Answer's 'stages of a man's life'.

Wooooow okay I am going to get started on these (talk about a lot!) and yes ninetails you can request a dc egg as long as it's spliced between 2-3 eggs that exist in the dc.

I may be a few hours, I am currently waking up, and I am going to redo the ones with tweaks before I do more whole eggs.

Oooo, these are cute. ^^

Name(What I should call you): Googly

Spliced or Original: Original

Colors: BACON COLOURED

Designs: Well...could it look like it was made out of bacon? Cause that'd be AWESOME :D

Can others use this egg: If they want.

Thankyou ^^