Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Cheeses aren't as common in the cave as caveborn winters. If you don't have a cheese already or you want more then it's a good trade. Unbreedables are desired for their looks and scroll completion since they can't breed so if you don't have a cheese and are not planning a lineage that requires several cb winters then I say it's a good trade. Also based on the dragcave wiki of common/uncommon/rare dragons.

@Dragon: I believe you asked this question before and I answered. CB Terraes should be in the AP (I like using them for ND exps so I should know lol) so you can easily get one. The problem is though, I don't see much people just having a CB Terrae hatchie on scroll and wanting something like CB Uncommons/commons (unless you want to count CB Red Dorsals/CB Gold Wyverns/CB Tan Ridgewings as uncommon because to me they more fit so in the rare category) because basically any other uncommon CB Is in the AP and they can grab it themselves.

Btw, if it's not too much. Can I ask why you need so much Terraes for? I'm assuming PB breeder, but not too sure of that. o.o I mean I could assume IOUs/checkers/ever lasting stair/too much refusals with Terraes/ect, but I'd go with PB breeder lol.

I think the last time I asked because I had something up for trade and no bites... I think. Anyways, I have a terrible memory! xd.png

You can ask. smile.gif

If everything works, I already have the mate for this guy! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VGFxz

So PB breeder it is. biggrin.gif

I want to see how far I can get with this lineage, and I hoard them anyways. As of late, since I'm going with a chequered lineage I wanted to do, and need to build up some mates for eggies I caught this Christmas, I haven't been keeping anything that isn't CB, but I've got a good collection of bred terraes I caught from the AP.

Thank you everyone. smile.gif

What would be price differences between gold, silver and bronze Shimmers/Tinsels? Is gold more valuable than silver, for example?

Let's assume that lineages are similar, possibly even messy.

Most people value gold over silver over bronze for similar lines. Beyond about 4th gen or so value drops considerably for all of them, so the color doesn't make quite as much difference after that.

Edited by Tawanda001

I think the last time I asked because I had something up for trade and no bites... I think. Anyways, I have a terrible memory! xd.png

You can ask. smile.gif

If everything works, I already have the mate for this guy! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VGFxz

So PB breeder it is. biggrin.gif

I want to see how far I can get with this lineage, and I hoard them anyways. As of late, since I'm going with a chequered lineage I wanted to do, and need to build up some mates for eggies I caught this Christmas, I haven't been keeping anything that isn't CB, but I've got a good collection of bred terraes I caught from the AP.

Thank you everyone. smile.gif

WOW!!! Impressive.

On the issue of cheeses I love the Cheeses. I hoard them. biggrin.gif

ON topic with the new prize dragons coming out what would be a decent trade for a 2nd gen now?

WOW!!! Impressive.

ON topic with the new prize dragons coming out what would be a decent trade for a 2nd gen now?

An arm and leg tongue.gif It really depends on first come first serve and what the might owners want. No price is too high :C

WOW!!! Impressive.

Warriorpriest, in our cases I'd say tradinga 2g holly for one would probably be the best exchange and the most likely to land a list.

But if you're like me and already have a recipient for next years', your best shot is probably to offer 2g metals bred from your holly or (probably a reduced chance) is to trade those 2g metals for CB metals and then for 2g prizes. You could probably offer more conventional things, but still it's difficult.

You fine people misunderstand. I will have access to 2nd gen prize dragons. i just have to bribe my son. wink.gif see signature. As far as a 2nd gen holly for next year.....no i have not picked a person. Actually I have not given any thought to it. I usually wait till closer to the end of the year before I even offer one up for trade.

I've always felt that 4 CB metals or similar worth is what 2g prizes should go for. But, since you don't precisely need like 60 metals a year, you can go lower than that, and just go for scroll completion.

If I had a CB, would trade its offspring for the best offer of crimson hatchies. biggrin.gif

Wow 0_0 so I was looking for a cb copper and I managed to snag a cb gold. I don't really collect caveborns and I'm pretty sure I can catch a cb copper myself so what would be a good asking price in terms of pretty even gen lineages?

Edited by Sarah864

Wow 0_0 so I was looking for a cb copper and I managed to snag a cb gold. I don't really collect caveborns and I'm pretty sure I can catch a cb copper myself so what would be a good asking price in terms of pretty even gen lineages?

Nice going!

If you're looking for even-gens, I'd suggest just asking for the kinds of things you like and/or are looking for. It's not the kind of trade that's often asked for for CB metals so you'll probably get some pretty diverse offers.

Nice going!

If you're looking for even-gens, I'd suggest just asking for the kinds of things you like and/or are looking for.  It's not the kind of trade that's often asked for for CB metals so you'll probably get some pretty diverse offers.

Thanks biggrin.gif Hmmm, I like spriters alts, low even gen dorkfaces/tinsels/prizes. So should I just say "best offer wins" instead of saying a ratio like 1:4?

Edited by Sarah864

Thanks biggrin.gif Hmmm, I like spriters alts, low even gen dorkfaces/tinsels/prizes. So should I just say "best offer wins" instead of saying a ratio like 1:4?

For a CB gold, you could get much more than 4 pretty even gen lineages.

A "best offer wins" could be a good idea, so you are not limited to 4 if someone would like to offer more, especially if you point at the IOU line in your signature.

For a CB gold, you could get much more than 4 pretty even gen lineages.

A "best offer wins" could be a good idea, so you are not limited to 4 if someone would like to offer more, especially if you point at the IOU line in your signature.

Thank you!

Thanks  biggrin.gif Hmmm, I like spriters alts, low even gen dorkfaces/tinsels/prizes. So should I just say "best offer wins" instead of saying a ratio like 1:4?

Yeah, something like that. You'll probably find people offer multiples anyway.

(I wondered about offering you something myself, but I have plenty of CB Golds! xd.png)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

(I wondered about offering you something myself, but I have plenty of CB Golds! xd.png)

I didn't wonder at all: I *will* try to offer something myself too tongue.gif

Calm down guys, I still have to figure out what lines I want. Geez, say the words "cb gold" and everyone starts running : p

you want all the lines out of my sig, of course. biggrin.gif

Calm down guys, I still have to figure out what lines I want. Geez, say the words "cb gold" and everyone starts running : p

LOL!! Thats the way it works.

You should the see list of emails I have form those that want a 2nd gen prize from my son and he doesn't even have the 1st gen on his scroll yet. LOL!!

But is the nature of things. I do not mind the emails. Gives me something to do.

Out of wonderment, if someone had a red dino what would it be worth?? I need at least one more to finish my base set.

Edited by WarriorPriest

Dinos are unbreedables, so they aren't worth that much. A couple of uncommon hatchlings or a CB trio if you want it right now should do the trick.

I've traded for dinos before for CB Trios/Golden Wyverns at a 1:1 ratio.

LOL!! Thats the way it works.

You should the see list of emails I have form those that want a 2nd gen prize from my son and he doesn't even have the 1st gen on his scroll yet. LOL!!

But is the nature of things. I do not mind the emails. Gives me something to do.

Out of wonderment, if someone had a red dino what would it be worth?? I need at least one more to finish my base set.

Expect a PM from me once he makes a list tongue.gif Anyways, red dinos can be swapped for 1 unbreedable, 1 cb trio, or 3-4 uncommon or BSA hatchlings. I've never traded a cb golden wyvern for one but then again I've never traded a cb golded wyvern. Dinos are unbreedable so if anyone (like me) isn't interested in collecting them then they can usually be traded away fairly easily. It may be easier for you to breed a trio/BSA group of hatchlings instead of catching them, some people like me don't care about trio lineages and just need them to summon.

Update: Caught a total of 3 cb golds on my quest for a cb copper.

Edited by Sarah864

Hey!

What can I get for a CB Ice? Thanks. biggrin.gif

Depends on what you're looking for *shrugs*. It's 1:1 for an unbreedable or a different trio. Anything in particular you're hoping to get?