TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I just gave out my first (and only so far) 10. A tree with a face on it where all the red ornaments covered the top of the tree to give it a hat.

At first I was like, blink.gif

But then I was biggrin.gif

Any tree that makes me think of my childhood and my most favorite show, David the Gnome is pure win.

EDIT:

Just got a tree with a scroll bar on the bottom? I scrolled it from side to side and found it amusing.

Edited by Twas_mimzy

blink.gif There's a scrollbar now so I can move the ornaments back and forth in front of the tree. blink.gif

Oh Holy...

who's the crazy genuine genius that put the big red bird on the head of a gold dragon topper, on a quite traditional tree??? laugh.gif

I'm laughing 'til crying my eyes out! laugh.gif That one is so funny, between all those iper-pimped tree... it just screams "so you all tried to do something very impressive? I'll do better. Here, take this bird placed on the head of the huge, luxury, golden dragon. And that's enough!"

Have you seen the tree with the "santa-nutcracker bird sleigh" flying over the tree? THAT was creative to say the least.

I wonder if at the end we get to see the average rating for our trees.

I hope not. My kids are very proud of their trees; they won't mind if they don't win, but I think they'd feel really bad if they saw that their ratings were 3/10 or something like that...

O.o

Has anyone else gotten a tree with a scroll bar?

If I scroll it, it moves EVERYTHING (including presents) except the tree itself... ._.

o_0

I got a tree where there was a scrollbar on the bottom. Only the presents & ornaments moved though...

I'm getting that thing where stuff is getting cut off too.

Also, question!

Will we get a special message if we do manage to vote on all the trees to tell us we're done? I want to try to vote on them all and it would be cool to know for sure.

anyone else see a tree with a horizontal scroll bar so that some of the ornaments can move side to side? Could this be TJ's tree since none of us has the option of the scroll bar?

Huh, I think TJ must have tinkered with the coding since his last post. Suddenly, ornaments that are visible, but not completely within the borders, are cut off? (I've had several of these things in a row now.)

Yeah, me too. This is probably a good thing for people who had unused ornaments showing up way beyond where they were supposed to, like in the numbers at the bottom which I had been noticing.

anyone else see a tree with a horizontal scroll bar so that some of the ornaments can move side to side? Could this be TJ's tree since none of us has the option of the scroll bar?

I don't think it's TJ's tree...cus I saw 2 in a row with a scroll bar >.>

EDIT: Now about 6 total ._.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

It couldn't be, since I've encountered at least 5 trees with that problem so far...

I just saw an excellent tree, mentioned before, a dragon head, with wings, and it breathes fire. The sad thing is, I wanted to give it a ten, but I took a screen shot first to show it to my friend, and when I wanted to vote it said my time had expired!

I'm really sorry, I hope I see your tree again.

I think, maybe TJ is trying out something with the coding?

That's why first there were cut offs only short time and then scroll bars.