Achire

Newbie Mistakes

I passed up a silver tinsel, my favorite kind of tinsel, in the AP because I wanted to look up what egg it was to be sure it wasn't common. It was scooped up immediately and I was left with a pygmy...

I accidentally abandoned a rare hatchling into the AP to reduce my egg limit, it was a blusang lindwurm...

Well... I've done some stupid things... I'm still regretting the blusang thing.

Picked up nothing but messy commons, not realizing you could abandon AP eggs immediately, only getting one Heartseeker, missing all the Halloweens and freezing one of my CB Winter Magi...

Wow where to begin....I'm still a newbie but whatevs, I can still post my dumb mistakes.

I didn't think that eggs/hatchis needed that many views and thought that I was on a roll when I had 100 views. I only posted my first eggs on one low-trafic site. They died...Well I had asked about it somewhere on the forum and was told that my eggs should hatch if I had a 'good amount' of views...

I got two CB eggs of the same kind, egglocking me. I was frustrated so I tried to abanndon the second one, but I found out I had to wait 24 hrs and then have it staining my scroll with it's deadness for 2 weeks Dx.

I saw a golden wyvern in the cave and I didn't click on it because I thought it was a caveblocker...

I just made one of the biggest mistakes in DC history. I almost cired.. literally. I picked up an inbred twoheaded off of AP and went to re- abandon it.. I accidently abandoned the precious cheese hatchling you gave me.. Im such an idiot, I wasn't paying attention.. I sure wish DC had a time machine! I really hope you aren't frustrated with me as I truly appoligize for my stupid mistake.. I will triple check that I am abandoning the right dragon next time.. Sorry again.. ~Jaz:(

Just five minuites ago I accidentally abandoned a censorkip.gif cheese hatchling! Im such an idiot! Wasn't paying attention! >_<

P.s Im so sorry e-sheep!!

Edited by Jazlindreal

So this was a few days ago, but still newbie I guess? So I was hunting the cave on the hour. Saw a CB Lindwurm...I was egglocked and hadn't realised. I would've gotten it as well.

Then I grabbed a CB Black (of which I have quite a few now) instead of a CB Bloodscale (of which I think I have none).

When I joined I accidentally released a dragon.

I also couldn't get a name I wanted for a dragon. I thought it was the poor things fault, but it wasn't. I abandoned it. Luckily, it didn't go to the wilderness. I bred it and found it went to somebody.

I'm not a newbie at all, but I don't breed my dragons very often. I keep accidentally breeding when I'm scroll-locked and my awesome results get dumped in AP. I have lost so many eggs this way. :/