sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Om ok.... Sorry maybe I'm to tired but its not ticking with my brain right now.

Username: pricesslydia127 (Call me Lydia.)

Name: Xiuhcoatl (Dark serpent) (Also known as Xiuh. I think it's pronounced Zee-uh coat-ill.)

Type/Breed: Black Dragon / Hellfire Wyvern (This combo is called the dark flame wyvern/dragon by myself.  I drew the picture.)

Power: Xiuh's major power allows her to mimic forms of things she sees, and sounds she hears. She is limited with that power, also. Because she can only use it a few times per day, and can only hold the form for more than a few minutes.

Job: Unknown. Rouge.

Personality: Violent and destructive. Protective of friends. Hates most other dragons, because they tease her about looking different. She is very kind to dragons she sees as friends, but to most others, she seems like she is very, very angry and nasty.

Appearance: Dragun :3 (I drew this!) Xiuh is a dark wyver-sort of dragon, and she has a body structure like the Hellfire Wyvern, but her lower body is that of a Black's. Her long lithe tail has a dark flame floating above it. If the flame goes out at any time, she dies. She has slight vision problems, thanks to being exposed to her flames for so long. She usually breathes black-colored flames. She has slightly curved horns sprouting from the back of her head, and her wings are structured a bit like the Black's wings, but they're her arms too. She has moderately long claws on her feet and her wings, but they're relatively useless, for they get in the way.

Age/Stage: 586 years old. Adult.

Extra: Moo? :3

Username: princesslydia127

Name: Ziazan (Rainbow)

Type/Breed: Mix of everything, mostly of whites and blacks, giving her her shape. The coloration, however, no one can decipher why she is rainbow.

Power: Able to summon rain and to make rainbows she can walk on.

Job: Rouge

Personality: Zia is very shy and never really goes near any other dragon, for she is afraid they will make fun of her because of what she looks like.

Appearance: Dragon! :3 (I gained approval to use this.) Ziazan is a small dragon with the body-shape not unlike the red dragon's, wings of a white dragon and horns of a yulebuck. her tail is long and snaky, but it has feathers on the top and bottom, shot at the base and long at the tip. Her legs and paws are quite long and so are her claws, but she has been wanting to cut them back, for she hates harming others. Her eyes are bright sunset orange and her bodyfeathers and scales are a pure rainbow color. Ziazan also has two whiskers sprouting from her lip that trail along in the air.

Age/Stage: 254; Adult.

Extra: Moo~!

Accepted!

Perfect then little, if you 'think' you get it at some point, chances are with the vagueness of the clues will help you to not. But props to anyone who can smile.gif

Ag, Dusset, why did you change your avatar?

Also, at this point, I'm scared to go into the forums, people always post way ahead of me.

laugh.gif

Edited by 6TheTheif

Heard of the edit option on posts that are yours? Its very use full.

Any way looks like Scuta is going to get hurt real bad. Crusher attacks real soon and no one is distracting him from doing so.

Well if SARREL AND GLAST COULD GET THERE. We wouldn't have the problem of me dieing. Because I prbly would. I don't want to have to bring in a another dragon to early and spoil anything.

@6, what? you don't like it? I found this while I was trying to get into my head what the endarians are going to look like. Then I cropped and edited it to avatar size.

Edited by Dusset

Dusset unless you tell me I can kill him I won't. It would be against the rules to do so.

I know, I'm just saying, Scuta is down, I don't want to kill him already sad.gif

Let's discuss the dragons on our scroll?

honestly i think my scroll is doing pretty good but i have 2 hatchling and 4 eggs,what happens when the eggs hatch? cuz u can only have 4 hatchlings at a time

The hatchlings should have matured by then.

@6thethief DO A censorkip.gif ING BARREL ROLL AND GET HERE TO SAVE THE DAY ALREADY FOO!!!

No but it will soon if nothin happens. And poor Scuta will feel the worst of it to if not postponed

LLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glast wanted that tail!!!!!!!!

I will put you throguh eternal pain you censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif son of a censorkip.gif

Jk, not really that mad biggrin.gif

No I ment Crusher did. He stabbed his tial into Glast then twisted his tail then pulled his tail out not Glasts.

Interesting epic battle that I missed! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!