Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts OOC

So we can't do the evil Etsel thing untill boo comes back? Whelp.

Edited by sueprin

Um...I thought Laura was coming back. I'll post something tomorrow.

LLD: I don't remember giving up Etsel. Or did Laura take over?

Edited by Booo

My fault, I tend to be misleading late at night.

A lot of things have been popping up lately and I just don't have the time to sit at my keyboard and go into much detail without being distracted by schoolwork and the like. I still check the forums now and then, so feel free to PM me.

I would also appreciate any ideas you guys might have regarding my dragons (or if you want to RP one).

Edited by Booo

So lemme see I have Eclipse, Alina, Nadira, and Ryder? Ok, i'm not sure what to post. I have been gone a REALLY long time. How old are they now?

Nadira hatched a few weeks ago? (haven't posted much since the time lapse) and Ryder should be matured by now.

Edit: Also Eclipse is grown up.

Now who should I RP next...

Edited by Booo

This is closed now? Well have fun with your other RPs... Edited by Booo

Now, if you want to countinue this little RP, just tell me, but i have been stalking it for a long time and it has died. I think a newer, fresher version would be good. Of course, the RPrs choose. I still want to make my new one, thus feeling the need to close this one.

Who wants this one over my new one? No hard feelings, one of them has to go!

Almost everyone in this RP has left it seems though. I'm around often I sometimes see DragoTheWise around but aside from that no one hardly shows here anymore. I would like to see it continue but there's hardly anyone here anymore.

Yeah, I've been floating around awaiting a reply.

If this one goes under, I'll probably not join another till the semester is over. However, if it does stay up, expect posts from me wink.gif I wouldn't mind that this one stays up, but I understand that due to lack of posting and participation that if this needs to be closed, then so be it.

As much as I would like to continue, I can't find time to RP as much as I used to. My dragons are up for grabs if anyone's still interested. If not then feel free to close...

Thnks fr th mmrs!

I still visit, but I don't have anything to post. so if this one don't die, I can take some of booo's char or something.

Well. *cough* I wasn't expecting to come back and see this.

So. Since this is going to basically be closed, thanks for the memories, despite the fact there were none from the last six months. =P

I vote this to not be closed, however. :\ I liked this RP.

Edited by kittybrianna