TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

tongue.gif if you go to the basket with 92 in, print screen and paste into paint (for eg) ... you can play halloween bingo by ticking each one off the list when you get it...

no full lines yet for me, though if you look at vertical lines, i only have 2 missing from line 2.. and as far as horizontal lines, a couple with 5 out of 6..

gives me something to do whilst waiting the 11 mins between each new one!

57/92 .... biggrin.gif

10 min later, still nothing...

EDIT 11 min

Edited by Shanna_

I've 51 now. (: And yesterday I thought I would stop getting them when I had 40, but I want all of them now, hehe. tongue.gif Though, I've to do some homeworks and other things I'm working on now, so I guess I can't get more than five or six today... Hope I have all of them before midnight tomorrow, that would be nice since I've lots of things to do this weekend. /;

I wonder how many more treats it will take to complete the First Row? smile.gif

I have all of eighteen treats now, impressive, eh? laugh.gif But I started only eight hours or so ago.

*Sigh* I only have 27/92. >_< I can't believe some people have all of them already. 0_0

user posted image

is that chocolate... or something else? x'd

update: didn't see your post Ready, sorry, my mistake /;

Edited by Caius

Oddly enough, in FF I can only see the names in the credit list... I have to load it with IE to get the images to show up next to the names.

Only got 34 so far. :\

any idea what this could be? user posted image

It's a penny with a DC egg on it.

There are 92 treats? I thought there were 91, which one was the missing one?

I think it was the fancy chocolates... but I'm not certain of that, so there's a pretty good chance I'm wrong about it.

*just noticed credits*

Whoa...is there one from each person with teh artist skillz or something?

By the way, Rhea, the head looks awesome! It has got to be one of my favourite ones.