TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

D'oh! I can see it now you've all pointed it out! xd.png

I was toying between "snail" and "paintbrush", lol.

Thanks for the help! smile.gif

Can anyone kindly help me, i havent been online for the past 2days due to work sad.gif I find the trick/treat on the CB right? And then where do i see which once i already have?

Do you guys know how many there are from these?

Thanks.

For the record, yes, there are more than 91 now. There were some people that were accidentally left out before that have since been added.

Can anyone kindly help me, i havent been online for the past 2days due to work sad.gif I find the trick/treat on the CB right? And then where do i see which once i already have?

Thanks.

You find them on any dragcave page (not on the forum). They appear about every 12 minutes and on your account page or user page is a pumpkin bucket that you can click on and see your treats. They seem to be 92.

For the record, yes, there are more than 91 now. There were some people that were accidentally left out before that have since been added.

Ok, so, how many are ther now, does anybody know and is there an entire list?

Thanks.

D8 First of all, it's the cave, not the CB. CB stands for caveborn.

Second, you can find them on just about any page on DC. You can see your treats you've already collected on http://dragcave.net/trickortreat

Ok, so, how many are ther now, does anybody know and is there an entire list?

92 we 'think', dun dun dunnn

Edited by Bernouli

Well I took 4 hours off to sleep then an hour with the vet but I'm getting there with the special treats! I'm at 70 so far! Only 21 more to go! This is so much fun except I keep getting distracted and having to run back to the computer to get my new treat (or trick! xd.png )

And thank you Shajana for the wonderful sig art!

Ok so whats the offical number now??

WB

i think our best bet would be to stalk jis99 since they have 92, if they get anymore then we will know if there are more or not

I just got the all famous rat on a stick.

OHH Its a rat on a stick?? I thought it was one of those things that you fill with candy and smash (can't think of the name right now, only got 2 hours of sleep last night). smile.gif

49/92+ This is utterly time consuming. biggrin.gif Although I got to say that walking dino is absolutely cute.

By the by, am I the only one who sees the pumpkins in the AP whizzing by as I scramble after them?

'tis a broomstick biggrin.gif

not to worry- took me a while to figure it out wink.gif

Me too - I thought it was some sort of internal organ at first! laugh.gif

Ok so whats the offical number now??

WB

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND!