TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I just checked your pumpkin and you only have treats that have already been seen....in other words, you don't have any new treats over and above 91.

Compare what I have to the list in the first post of the link I posted. While they have already been seen, my last eight items are NOT on that list! There ARE at least 99! biggrin.gif

Compare what I have to the list in the first post of the link I posted. While they have already been seen, my last eight items are NOT on that list! There ARE at least 99! biggrin.gif

The link you posted doesn't have 91 items on it...not even close

I've been trying to figure out what the heck this is:

user posted image

It looks like roadkill with a stick in its mouth. dry.gif

It's a rat. smile.gif

I've been trying to figure out what the heck this is:

user posted image

It looks like roadkill with a stick in its mouth. dry.gif

It's a rat on a stick biggrin.gif I love it, even though I have pet rats... blink.gif

Has anyone else noticed the two different buckets?

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry if it's a repeat.. thread tl;dr. xd.png

Has anyone else noticed the two different buckets?

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry if it's a repeat.. thread tl;dr. xd.png

Yes, it's been mentioned a few times. Seems to be randomly generated per person, so yours won't change. 2 people who worked on the event have flying blue buckets!

Yes, it's been mentioned a few times. Seems to be randomly generated per person, so yours won't change. 2 people who worked on the event have flying blue buckets!

Thank you!! And I'm super jealous of flying blue buckets. dry.gif

OK, I waited several minutes past the 11-minute mark, and there was no treat #93.

There are 92 treats.

It took around 17 3/4 hours to collect the treats, in case anyone was wondering...

It's a rat on a stick  biggrin.gif I love it, even though I have pet rats...  blink.gif

Ah, okay thanks for clearing that up you guys. biggrin.gif

Dead rat on a stick. Yum. blink.gif

blink.gifBig apology!!!!! Insufficient coffee. unsure.gif You are right! I looked again and see 79. But it does seem there are at least 93.

Just one person.

YES! got a pumpkin dragon! and i wounder how much there is too so far this one my fav > user posted image EDIT: so theirs 92 i only have 17 ohmy.gif

Edited by Meeswa

OK, I waited several minutes past the 11-minute mark, and there was no treat #93.

There are 92 treats.

It took around 17 3/4 hours to collect the treats, in case anyone was wondering...

Thanks. smile.gif So there are 92 to collect. I've still got a lot to go. I'm on 69.

only 79 on that thread.. guess it got closed before she could finish?

52/92

Wrong. Only one person has a flying blue bucket.

However, she did make a purple bucket for someone else. user posted image

Phew! Finally got all 92 (Unless more show up)... Maybe not the first, by a loooooong way, but I decided to get some sleep last night!