6TheTheif

Halo

i recently got halo 3, and i might get xbox live gold soon, do people still multiplayer with halo 3, cause i kinda wanna get all the achievements, also so far i got 5 or 6 skulls.

More than likely any version of Halo that can be used online is used. I don't play online myself but with a game like this I'm pretty sure others do go back to the old ones.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Halo 3 is still played regularly. You'll have plenty of competition because it is more popular than reach.

Halo 3 is still played regularly. You'll have plenty of competition because it is more popular than reach.

Wow that's kinda hard to believe. Then again I absolutely loved Halo Reach out of the series. Although I like all of them so far. Haven't played 4 just yet that will be done soon.

Id hold off on it. The create a class is good but Microsoft hasn't figured out how to balance weapon damage so its about 2 overpowereds and the rest.

Edited by thomasgold19

I guess you aren't interested in the story, then.

I am actually. I don't get why you'd say that over the multiplayer part.

@thomasgold19

I don't play online. I'm only playing the campaign part. The only time I ever use multiplayer is when I have a friend around to play.

I am actually. I don't get why you'd say that over the multiplayer part.

@thomasgold19

I don't play online. I'm only playing the campaign part. The only time I ever use multiplayer is when I have a friend around to play.

I'm talking to ThomasGold. I didn't quote, so it's more likely that I'm talking to the person directly above me.

I'm talking to ThomasGold. I didn't quote, so it's more likely that I'm talking to the person directly above me.

Oops sorry. >_< Ignore me then. -lol-

I play the story too but i can only do so much of that before i get bored. I never beat a halo on legendary because campaign isn't as entertaining. The story of 4 though is pretty decent though so if you like campaign than get 4.

I'm a sissy. A wuss. I know I am, and I'll admit it to anyone. I refuse to go out onto the field until 90% of all enemies are dead. True story.

Unless it's for the lulz, and then I rush out into the middle of things and try to melee fight everything. X)

But I am good at one thing. Sniping. I am a natural sniper. My first instinct on any version of Halo is to grab something that zooms, crouch, and sneak forward to hide behind something or get to high ground. My dad just shoots everyone, but I hide first. I like hiding. 'Cause I'm a chicken.

I don't have an Xbox live profile because my dad won't ever let me. He says it's too expensive and people curse too much and blah blah blah. But I'm not that upset about it. I have enough trouble dealing with the Covenant/Prometheans (I've only ever played Halo 4 before, until today when I played Halo: Combat Evolved for the first time ((didn't work on my dad's 360)). And let me just say, the backtrack from 4 to CE was--to say the least--outrageous.).

Snipe snipe.

I also recently saw the preview for Halo 5. And, if you don't mind me quoting My Little Pony, I'd like to say this:

SO AWESOME! ^3^

Edited by Fun2HavRound

I'm a sissy. A wuss. I know I am, and I'll admit it to anyone. I refuse to go out onto the field until 90% of all enemies are dead. True story.

Unless it's for the lulz, and then I rush out into the middle of things and try to melee fight everything. X)

But I am good at one thing. Sniping. I am a natural sniper. My first instinct on any version of Halo is to grab something that zooms, crouch, and sneak forward to hide behind something or get to high ground. My dad just shoots everyone, but I hide first. I like hiding. 'Cause I'm a chicken.

I don't have an Xbox live profile because my dad won't ever let me. He says it's too expensive and people curse too much and blah blah blah. But I'm not that upset about it. I have enough trouble dealing with the Covenant/Prometheans (I've only ever played Halo 4 before, until today when I played Halo: Combat Evolved for the first time ((didn't work on my dad's 360)). And let me just say, the backtrack from 4 to CE was--to say the least--outrageous.).

Snipe snipe.

I also recently saw the preview for Halo 5. And, if you don't mind me quoting My Little Pony, I'd like to say this:

SO AWESOME! ^3^

There is nothing wrong with being a sissy, and i get killed all the time in halo 4 multiplayer, i usually charge in and evade enemy's.

..........good luck with sniping.

I can't snipe in halo 4 for some reason. In reach I did really good but in 4 i can't. I am the guy in campaign who tells the person I am playing with wait there I am going to go thin down the enemies. I also play on sensitivity 10 which halo 3 calls insane.

I doubt it. Microsoft still owns halo and the messed up so bad on halo 4 that halo 5 probably wont be munch different. My friend is good friends with a guy who is beta testing halo 2 CE and halo 5.

I doubt it. Microsoft still owns halo and the messed up so bad on halo 4 that halo 5 probably wont be munch different. My friend is good friends with a guy who is beta testing halo 2 CE and halo 5.

Ah, the old friend who knows a friend who beta-tests unannounced games.

new champion's bundle came out...........so has anyone got it??

Edit: I just got it......

Edited by zorua9