All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://dragcave.net/teleport/ab7528e9b8e067a7ce613d4183d68d81 2g Pink zyu from F Cavern Lurker to good home, offer dummy ^^
  3. Yep. Just a couple more hours... Hey, did anyone notice that the mind hatchling on the end has a code of "Louie"? Only it doesn't have proper caps. I wonder if it's deliberate?
  4. Another case of 'found a rare-ish CB but I don't do breeding projects so its potential is wasted on me'. Have a golden wyvern with neat code containing 'uPro' Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  5. Here's a way around some of the issues - don't allow views on items in trade - but also stop the timer on them till the trade completes. That way there'd be much less advantage in catching loads and stashing them in teleports.
  6. Who do we point out typos to? ☺️ Your instead of you.
  7. In a few hours I shall close the lot and total up.
  8. Today
  9. Zimtie

Z Project

I hope you had a great birthday and got your fill of Z's. With the AP being hatchable I just had to hunt... and found some cuties for you too: Claim ZLMGM the CB Brute hatchling! Claim zCUFg the CB Honeydrake hatchling!
  10. I should have brought our Scottish Fold to the river
  11. Never mind in the hatcheries; I've done it on my scroll ! Gone to catch and been told I was egg locked...
  12. I now have two of each color and they've been properly influenced too. Now I can just get more of the blue ones, they're so cool.
  13. 😍 I'm in love with those names! One of the weirdest names I've managed to got so far may be It's all helium for a Baloon. I'm not even sure if I got it right when I named him xD
  14. Hahah, nice! The one I've got so far, aside from a Fogged "PuuMT" is https://dragcave.net/lineage/oSBDY "oSBDY". At first I thought it was Obey xD it's really strange tho. And https://dragcave.net/lineage/WIl1z which reminds me of "Will" xD
  15. Haha, congrats Heather :3 I just... Got my first SAkin (For those who may be not familiar with these terms SA = Spriter's Alt) O_O I can't believe it! And the parents are so nicely named too >w< *final fantasy intensifies*
  16. Claim my hatchlings! Random hatchlings, grow up in a couple of hours. Please no killing.
  17. I was hoping they would've grown up when I got up in the morning. Still a few hours more to go, I can't wait to see the adults! Who else confuses the red eggs surrounded by mist with tiny pygmy hatchlings in the hatcheries?
  18. *pokes TJ's hatchlings* Eeeee only 5 hours until we start seeing adults! I'll be asleep then, but I can't wait to see them in the morning!
  19. Have: CB Khusa 5 letter word code: 'Telyn' - a Celtic harp, also known as a Welsh triple harp. Want: Prizekin - 2G Gold from Female Gold Tinsel (not Clio's Kiss) 2G Spirit Ward from Female Silver Shimmer (not Scintillating Noodle/tipo's CB T e r a b i t e) - Need 2 from different SS 2G Magma from Female Bronze Shimmer unrelated to her & her Prize - Holiday Kin 2G Bronze Shimmer from Rosebud (not Eix Freaky) 2G Silver Tinsel from Rosebud unrelated to him or her (not SIAEL) 2G Silver Tinsel from Heartstealing unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) 2G Silver Tinsel from Mistletoe unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) Common Kin 2G Male Bronze Tinsel x Female Spirit Ward as mate to her, unrelated to her 2G Female Bronze Tinsel x Male Undine as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Silver Tinsel x Female Verdigris Copper, unrelated to her and her 2G Female Silver Tinsel x Male Hellfire Wyvern / Light Lumina / Swallowtail 2G Male Gold Tinsel x Female Imperial Fleshcrowne / Pyro Xenowyrm 2G Female Bronze Shimmer x Male Gaia Xenowyrm as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Bronze Shimmer x Female Frill / Blue Fire Gem / Aeon / Candelabra / Plated Colossus / Script 2G Silver Shimmer x Royal Blue, Male OR Female, unrelated to her & her OR him & her 2G Female Silver Shimmer x Male Verdigris Copper as mate to him, unrelated to her 2G Male Gold Shimmer x Female Pillow / Aether PM me if you tried but didn't get any egg/got the wrong breed, we'll work it out. Purple line in sig applies! No new release, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  20. Have: CB Khusa 5 letter word code: 'Telyn' - a Celtic harp, also known as a Welsh triple harp. Want: Prizekin - 2G Gold from Female Gold Tinsel (not Clio's Kiss) 2G Spirit Ward from Female Silver Shimmer (not Scintillating Noodle/tipo's CB T e r a b i t e) - Need 2 from different SS 2G Magma from Female Bronze Shimmer unrelated to her & her Prize - Holiday Kin 2G Bronze Shimmer from Rosebud (not Eix Freaky) 2G Silver Tinsel from Rosebud unrelated to him or her (not SIAEL) 2G Silver Tinsel from Heartstealing unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) 2G Silver Tinsel from Mistletoe unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) Common Kin 2G Male Bronze Tinsel x Female Spirit Ward as mate to her, unrelated to her 2G Female Bronze Tinsel x Male Undine as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Silver Tinsel x Female Verdigris Copper, unrelated to her and her 2G Female Silver Tinsel x Male Hellfire Wyvern / Light Lumina / Swallowtail 2G Male Gold Tinsel x Female Imperial Fleshcrowne / Pyro Xenowyrm 2G Female Bronze Shimmer x Male Gaia Xenowyrm as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Bronze Shimmer x Female Frill / Blue Fire Gem / Aeon / Candelabra / Plated Colossus / Script 2G Silver Shimmer x Royal Blue, Male OR Female, unrelated to her & her OR him & her 2G Female Silver Shimmer x Male Verdigris Copper as mate to him, unrelated to her 2G Male Gold Shimmer x Female Pillow / Aether PM me if you tried but didn't get any egg/got the wrong breed, we'll work it out. Purple line in sig applies! No new release, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  21. Have: CB Khusa 5 letter word code: 'Telyn' - a Celtic harp, also known as a Welsh triple harp. Want: Prizekin - 2G Gold from Female Gold Tinsel (not Clio's Kiss) 2G Spirit Ward from Female Silver Shimmer (not Scintillating Noodle/tipo's CB T e r a b i t e) - Need 2 from different SS 2G Magma from Female Bronze Shimmer unrelated to her & her Prize - Holiday Kin 2G Bronze Shimmer from Rosebud (not Eix Freaky) 2G Silver Tinsel from Rosebud unrelated to him or her (not SIAEL) 2G Silver Tinsel from Heartstealing unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) 2G Silver Tinsel from Mistletoe unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) Common Kin 2G Male Bronze Tinsel x Female Spirit Ward as mate to her, unrelated to her 2G Female Bronze Tinsel x Male Undine as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Silver Tinsel x Female Verdigris Copper, unrelated to her and her 2G Female Silver Tinsel x Male Hellfire Wyvern / Light Lumina / Swallowtail 2G Male Gold Tinsel x Female Imperial Fleshcrowne / Pyro Xenowyrm 2G Female Bronze Shimmer x Male Gaia Xenowyrm as mate to him, unrelated to him 2G Male Bronze Shimmer x Female Frill / Blue Fire Gem / Aeon / Candelabra / Plated Colossus / Script 2G Silver Shimmer x Royal Blue, Male OR Female, unrelated to her & her OR him & her 2G Female Silver Shimmer x Male Verdigris Copper as mate to him, unrelated to her 2G Male Gold Shimmer x Female Pillow / Aether PM me if you tried but didn't get any egg/got the wrong breed, we'll work it out. Purple line in sig applies! No new release, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  1. Load more activity