All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have too many books to do that with, I think! lol. And I keep finding more...
  3. Oooo~ Need! But what would I do with them, ya know? Hmmm....
  4. same! if you have a Michael's nearby, they're less expensive there than at the link I linked. and there's usually a coupon at michaels.com
  5. Today
  6. Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy! What is your first language, if you don't mind to say?
  7. AP hatchies Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  8. Welcome to forum! Hope you enjoy!
  9. Welcome to DC forum! Enjoy!
  10. Starter obtained for real this time, adding him to my post
  11. Welcome back! Another user from 2013 here!
  12. Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy! You might to try to look for how BSA works.
  13. Welcome to DC forum! Have fun!
  14. Welcome back! Enjoy the forum!
  15. I'm looking for a 2G Equinox x Holly, not related to this one or this one, prefer named parent dragons with no tags. Can anyone assist?
  16. Just updated my first post with my starter dragon, 8PtIA.
  17. They worked for me. They're amazing! I want... lol Do I need? No. Do I have a great want? Yes. xD
  18. guess the links worked. i'll get to them.... eventually
  19. yay! oh fun times! well that's good, then. i worked 1 to 5 again. then went to another store about 1/2 hour away to get something not at my store, since there was a 50% off one item coupon that expires sunday. so i wanted to get the item. need to actually make it though.... this is the one i got (Time Travel) and this is the one i have (Magic Shop). hopefully the links work.
  1. Load more activity