All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. New Cave Dropper dragons Number of dragons released: 5 Breeds released: Black Tea; Misfit Pygmy; Furor Pygmy; Magelight Pygmy; Sonata; Notes/Remarks: Master List
  3. Banned for stealing the cat's pizza.
  4. Good morning, CPA! *sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam* Bright and sunny. We had an after-hours delivery yesterday so I get to deal with this today: The delivery people say no one answered the main door. The staff member in the main building says the delivery people never knocked. Weirdly, I trust the delivery people's version more. The staff member has an untrustworthy history. How long are you away from home, @sithdragon?
  5. Today
  6. Have: CB female name Code Mia13 Neglected (stunned) Please make an Offer on my Eggs/Hatchlings! Want: CB Stat 2nd gen Salt (Sapo Salt Auto) 2 CB Golds 2nd gen Staterae from silver Shimmer-scale Dad 2nd gen Prize from silver Shimmer-scale Dad x Sapo, Tri-horn, Storm, Delta, Lalopias, Galvanic, Pillow, Roseate Alcedine, Almerald, Antarean, Aranoa, Astaarus, Balloon, Black Truffle, Candleabra, Daydream, Alt Electric, Ember, Falconiform, Frilled, Aquamarine Gemshard/Amethyst Gemshard, Hooded Murkling, Labradorite, Luminox, Mistra, Nhiostrife, Oracle, Purple Flame Pyropellis, Rift, Script, Purple Siyat Mum (purple line in signature applied) multiple 2nd gen Common Prizekins from male silver Shimmer-scale Dad (purple line in signature applied)
  7. Even if I do go on a limb here with bite I can see someone getting upset that the egg that they were hoping to turn died, but with kill? The action is literally called "kill". It can cause your egg to die, that's what the word 'kill' means. I really don't see why someone would use it without knowing that the egg might, uh, die. Even with earthquake and bite I think the flavor text on the bsa literally tells you that your egg might die.
  8. Let'ssss gooo! 1 refusal but all the others bred. 8 eggs are on their way from me. Nice lines and one really, really good code. Best of luck all, can't wait to see the wall 😎
  9. I'm still stressing about that ship I missed out on at the op shop............... I need to build two model sized Napoleonic frigates and recreate the battle of Trafalgar in my bathtub to compensate............. And make sailors costumes for the rubber duckies so they don't feel left out. Sounds like a plan.
  10. Banned because white handkerchiefs are a universal language. Well they used to be............... Banned!!!
  1. Load more activity