Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Forum Rules Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (1357) « First ... 1315 1316 [1317] 1318 1319 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dragons VS Humans, The Great war., Closed
En'K'Haral
Posted: May 5 2012, 12:13 PM
Quote Post

Well SOMEBODY has to be the badguy.

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,282

((You mean White Wolf of the Snow, Red or WWOTS as most of the others called her.
Lolz Sai. Arceus is such a troll, I almost feel bad for the DA charry.))

Ayos flew over and blocked his path clearly irritated now. "Maybe you were right after all. You couldn't hope to be a good influence even if you tried, so just go away. I'm not about to let you anywhere near him if all you intend to do is deliberately make him a murderer." Ayos said glowering at Arceus. "Why are you so hell bent on making him out to be some kind of tyrant?" Ayos was nearly at his wits ends. He just didn't get Arceus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earl nodded and started taking count while explaining the important details of the army. "Couple things you'll need to know. For one since the skin was replaced with red dragons scales they are obviously no longer susceptible to fire and other heat based attacks that you typically get from reds, spitfires and the like. The drawback is that they will have the same vulnerabilities as red dragons. Also I use relatively fresh meet and imbued a preservation spell so you won't have to worry about rot and well bugs. As far as mother nature is concerned these puppies are fit as a fiddle although somewhat foul smelling. They're tough too, between the scales and the amazing abs I had in storage bare-fisting these guys is out of the question and they can bust down most wooden barriers with just their hands. They will follow your every command but you should give them the order to follow your most trusted soldiers command's as well in case something happens to you but only when the need arises. They will receive telepathic commands so you can order the whole lot of them at once from pretty much anywhere." Earl finished counting the first half and started counting the second half of the money. "The twenty monstrosities or Maulers as I like to call them are of a similar concept. Red dragon scales for flesh receptive to telepathic command, never rot blah blah blah. The difference is in the outward design. Come to papa Three." Earl said gesturing for one of the MDs to approach him. As it lumbered over on it's four legish limbs the hand/feet made sickly slapping noises until it came to a halt in front of him it stood a solid four feet taller than Earl. "Don't worry so far only you and myself can command these forces them and neither of us can order them to not obey the other. So in other words I can't take control of them from you and you can't take control of them from me. But once we are done here I will relinquish my control so that only you and who ever else you choose can control them. Anyways were was I, oh yes. The beauty of these all in the steel see how some of them have metal appendages. I'd like to see someone disarm these guys. in this one's case you'll note that it's teeth have been replaced with sword shards, others have blades for hands. This will tear through most dragon hide scales with relative ease. On top of that all the Maulers have wings so they can be of some use in the air too. All of these forces have artificial senses. So cutting of heads will not make them blind and stuff. Because the senses are artificial I was able to make them immune to pain without messing up their sense of touch. Now as for maintenance, you will need to recast the preservation, artificial soul, and sensory spells once every year. Your magi dragons know them so they can teach it to you. oh and here is the best part. I heard you had some involvement with the Empiricon, those hacks didn't know how to make real zombies. Tied the magic to themselves so when the necromancer died the Zombies fell. No matter what happens to me, nothing will happen to your forces. That's difference between a drafted necromancer like in the Empiricon and pro. Your getting your moneys worth doll. Anyways I'm outa hear, think you could have one of your magis drop me off in the north eastern part of Rudvich. I have business there of dire importance." Erl said grinning at Tria.

((More later gtg now tah.))
PMEmail Poster
Sai
Posted: May 5 2012, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Master Opportunist

Member No.: 23,020

((Snowdragon / Snow. I think it's worth a try xd.png

Oh yes he is such a troll. But more of a sadistic manner where they can't hardly help it))

Fayt smiled and set Jaden on the floor. "I'll be back in a minute. I may as well go ask him" he left the room and shut the door behind him. Jaden decided to test his wings again, fluttering in a spasm as he tried to stay in the air. Fayt figured he'd invite Miko over as well to help Jaden. The hatchling snorted out hot steam in frustration. It would be a while before he could breath magma, but he had steam in the meantime. A few minutes later, Fayt returned to the room. "Well, that's taken care of"

Arceus looked at Ayos with a smirk and half-lidded eyes. He let the dragon simmer in silence for a minute. "He likes to pick fights, that's why. He's probably hoping you'll attack him" Meracle put her hands on her hips. A squeaky snicker came through the wolf's nose. "Ah, you think you know me so well" he flickered his eyes to Meracle. "Yes, I do like picking fights' he admitted. He stopped there, not really wanting to share why. Arceus had a fetish for fighting others when he wanted to see how he'd get along or what he'd think of them. It was somewhat of a masochist nature. He wanted friends but he got into bloody fights. Lily had always been able to sooth him into a calmer nature. Of course when she was gone, that slipped away.
PMEmail Poster
LordTorch18
Posted: May 5 2012, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 68,207

The group followed Starwing to the cave. "is it just me or does the path he's flying remind you of that old cave?" Ronan asked curiously. "I think you are correct Ronan." Drake answered firmly. Drake took off in flight with Ronan, Hope, and their kids on his back to follow starwing. The assassins on horse-back had to ride hard and fast just to keep up.
PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: May 5 2012, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

((Oh true. WWOTS had the moonlight dragon.))

"It's a bad habit but I guess you don't care what I have to say about that do you. So why are you so insistant on picking a fight with me?" Ayos inquired trying to get to the heart of things. He kept Meracle's words in mind though. If Arceus was hoping Ayos would attack he would likely be disspointed. Ayos allowed himself a breath to cool his nerves as he waited for Arceus's answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That is...heavy Fayt. But if your getting along with him better now then that is good." Gal said nodding once Fayte had returned. He was always amazed at how fast they could be when the hybrids tried. "Actually on the topic of kids I was kind of curious, Laura would our children be hatched from eggs?" He pondered looking to Laura for possible answers. He worried that their humanesk bodies wouldn't be able to break the egg's shell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Sounds like a plan and not playing Sarah anymore cause you were bored is as good a reason as any. happy.gif))

Malice sat down and patted the little hatchling's head gently. "What is your name and can you take us to your parents? If you can help us find the humans who did this we can get revenge for you ok?" He said soothingly to the little bawling hatchling. Sapphire had settled down a bit having gone down to just quiet whimpers, tears continued to roll down her cheeks though. "Redfire prep a test subject for mission. Co-ordinate with the armorers for equipment." Malice said to Redfire figuring this was the perfect oppertunity to test the dragons. "Atlas, can you order a magi dragon to meet Redfire and the test subject at the lab please?" His voice was cool nearly cold as the thought of once again tearing into the flesh of humans drifted into his mind. Sadly he would have to limit the damages to strickly the humans who had slain the dragons since breaking the truce at this point would still be too early. "Redfire how is the potency of the original version of the serum coming along?"
PMEmail Poster
Sai
Posted: May 5 2012, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Master Opportunist

The wolf snorted at Ayos's prodding of his reasons. Yeah, you totally gives a rat's ass he kept half-lidded eyes. People asking personal questions was usually the thing that irritated him the most. "What's the matter, dragon? You were so hostile before. I don't actually have to go harass that kid, do I?" he taunted. Arceus took a few steps around Ayos to make his point. He'd just fought Shadow earlier, but the more the merrier. He loved a good fight. Arceus sniffed the air silently. Humorously he detected Rika, Shadow, Reimi, and Albel all in the forest. It seemed it was the hiking part of the day.

Fayt hummed in silent thought. "Well..." he started, "If it's anything like hybrids, she will lay an egg. Hybrids have a sorted system. If the conceiving female is dragon, they lay an egg, if human, live birth. Just goes better internally than making one universal thing. Highly doubt dragons would rather give live birth. After Minerva... jeez I thought she would die" he sighed with a slight frown. Looked much more painful than laying an egg.
PMEmail Poster
warewolves
Posted: May 5 2012, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Level 10

Member No.: 46,202

Laura glanced to Fayt and sighed. "Other then what he suggests, I would have no idea...It's....Kind of a dragon taboo where I came from." Kayla had curled up into a small ball near Galamonaro's feet and was watching her brother try to fly.

Tria's grin grew more and more as he talked. "I have certintly got my money's worth. I would be glad to give you a lift after your hard and rewarding work." She glanced away and a Magi dragon appeared to transport him. "I hope we meet again on good terms, but until then farewell."

Redfire sent the orders and a new test subject didn't hesitate to stop and head outside to wait for the magi. Redfire heade along after him, relaying orders to Malice. 'So far the original serum lasts over one hour, and we have yet to see any side effects. We have also managed to make the second serum, the strength serum, last about thirty minutes before the soldiers need to rest and regain the energy needed to maintain that form. We are still testing that one so for now I will only send you a fresh test subject with the magi serum. Also I wish to come along to see if fighting in battle if that is quite alright.' He then gathered the armour for the test subject(I'll let you decide what type) and soon enough there was one battle-ready dragon. 'We are ready.

PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: May 6 2012, 03:57 PM
Quote Post

"Decided to put that aside, but I will happily turn you into a block of ice if you try anything with Akuma." Ayos said to Arceus cooly. He took a few steps himself to stay in Arceus's path to emphsize his own threat as well. He didn't want the wolf harassing Akuma but he didn't want to let the hybrid get his way with the fight either. "You seem awefully dodgy when it comes to the question why." Ayos taunted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I sincerely doubt we will miss Tria but one can always hope." Earl said slyly before relinquishing his command of the army. "Well off we go Oglor's companion." He said to the magi dragon assigned to teleport him back to Rudvick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

((All the armor is the same. Smooth and reflective with bladed wings. Will wait for Red before continueing with Malice.))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taboo? Oh...well I guess I can understand that. We'll find out when we find out though I guess. I'm just worried that they may not be able to break the shell of the eggs if they have human bodies." Gal said finally voicing his concern. He watched Jaden trying to fly and getting frustrated with his failure.

This post has been edited by En'K'Haral on May 7 2012, 03:01 PM
PMEmail Poster
Sai
Posted: May 6 2012, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Master Opportunist

Arceus snorted, "Yeah, a little ice dragon trying to freeze a fire wolf. Good luck" a frown tugged at the edges of his mouth as Ayos moved back to block him. "And you seem pretty dodgy about fighting. You afraid, little dragon? You sure talk big, but when I reveal my intentions suddenly you dont want to fight" he taunted back. Meracle leaned against a tree, just watching the show at this point.

Fayt shrugged, "You can always tell from the wiggling that they are going to hatch. You can always help them. I've seen other Halflings. They seem just fine" there was a knock on the door. Fayt opened it. Miko poked her face in, "Oh, 3 little cuties" she noted, walking in. Miko picked up Jaden, "I heard someone needed flying lessons~" she grinned. Jaden just flattened his ears in response. This earned a hearty giggle from the doorway. Reimi ran in, followed by Albel. She looked to each of the hatchlings, "My...cousins?" she asked, trying to remember. Albel nodded. Fayt smiled, "Albel, meet Jaden, Nell, and Kayla" he pointed them out. Albel was somewhat stiff, not used to being around so many children. "Nice..." he muttered.
PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: May 6 2012, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

"You haven't actually done anything yet. That's why I haven't attacked you. If that's what your wondering." Ayos said plainly figuring this should have been obvious. "So why do you want to fight so bad, little firestarter?" He said sarcastically, Ayos ability could easily put out any flame since fire needed heat to exist, and taking that heat away was an easy task for the dragon. "Also not sure you noticed but I'm not an ice dragon." Ayos said frustrated with Arceus's mistake.
PMEmail Poster
Red Dragonette
Posted: May 6 2012, 10:26 PM
Quote Post

Aqua and Terra, the sexy couple!

Member No.: 41,113

"M-my name is Tezca a-and my parents are... this way," sobbed the hatchling who pointed in the direction of where he just came from. "I'm on it," replied Atlas. Then she telepathically said to a magi dragon, 'Meet Redfire at the lab to take the test subject to the Southeast region of Rudvich.' She sent him a mental picture of the jungle outside Matt's cave so that the magi will know where to teleport to next. The magi got Atlas's message and warped over to the lab. "Is the test subject ready for man-hunting?" he asked Redfire.

Starwing landed inside the cave and scampered towards the tent as he said, "This way!" He went inside and warped into the other dimension.

Nell whipped her head around to see a magenta & white furry dragon coming in through the door and picking up Jaden. Then she saw Reimi and Albel coming in. The hybrid girl crawled (or is it walked? Did Fayt teach her how to walk?) over to Albel sniffed him to identify his scent.
PMEmail Poster
LordTorch18
Posted: May 6 2012, 11:59 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Drake landed outside the cave and walked in behind starwing. the battalion followed by taking a path that led up to the cave. "Man this brings back memories." Ronan said with a smile. "Remember our first kiss?" He asked Hope, still smiling.
PMEmail Poster
warewolves
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

Level 10

Laura chuckled at Gal, "If their ours, they will have no problems." She paused and yawhned. "I'll be laying outside for now, if you need me just yell out the window." Her head vanished from the window and she layed down and gazed ahead vacantly. "Taboo...." she said to herself quietly.

Kayla gazed at the new faced and gigled in delight. "Hey, Heloo Abeeel! I Kayla!" She giggled once more and sneezed once. The room grew slightly colder. She glanced to Fayt and then to the open window and crouched down, trail upright, and tried to sneak toward it with 'stealth'. She gigled once more, thinking she was invisible to Fayt.

(tongue.gif So cute xd.png)

Red smiled and pointed to the dark blue deagon with a hard look on his face. "We are ready to leave."

This post has been edited by warewolves on May 7 2012, 12:37 AM
PMEmail Poster
Red Dragonette
Posted: May 7 2012, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

"Of course! Who could forget about it? That was one of the best moments in our life," said Hope. "We could do it again now if you want," she flirted.

"Very well then," said the magi dragon. Then he teleported himself, Redfire, and the dark blue dragon to near Matt's cave. The hatchlings moved away a bit and turned to face the THEM dragons. "Whoa, where did they come from?" asked surprised Androcles. "Is that Redfire?" asked Danielle. "Oh boy, what do they want this time?" murmured Kylie, who was none-too-pleased to see them.
PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: May 7 2012, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

Malice nodded to Redfire. "Seems like we have hunters on our hands. I would like to keep this small. Simple revenge not an obliteration, I can't afford a violation just yet." Malice explained to Redfire and the test subject. He turned and smiled to the hatchlings. "This is Redfire, and he is very important in the horde." Malice explained to the hatchlings and lead the way heading of in the direction that the hatchling pointed. "Kids you stay here with Matt. He should be able to keep you safe. RIGHT MATT?" Malice called into the cave where Matt had flew off into.

Sapphire made sure to keep Atlas between her and Redfire. Although still sobbing she had the ability to glare at the dragon. Sapphire made her way over to the other hatchlings standing near her brother as Malice lead the way through the forest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura's reassurance made Gal feel a little more confident about the whole affair. "Well if you say so, and we will be sure to call you if we need anything." He said warmly. He turned to Albel, he thought he had seen the hybrid before but he had seen so many people he couldn't be sure. "You're Albel right. Name's Galamonaro pleasure to meet you." He said warmly holding out his hand for a handshake like any good gentleman would do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Tron did I miss you at some point?
Wolves: I kinda took the iniciative on this one so if you have an issue with this post let me know happy.gif))

Once teleported Earl took stock of his surroundings, he was definitely in a forest. He could hear the hustle and bustle of a nearby city but in which direction. At this point he became aware of how much he relied on Erin's guidance. "Well this sucks." He muttered before picking the direction that sounded the noisiest and heading off.
PMEmail Poster
Sai
Posted: May 7 2012, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Master Opportunist

Albel fidgeted as Nell sniffed him. Reimi had gave him practice with children, but the numbers were making him uncomfortable still. Reimi came to his rescue, butting the other hybrid with her head. Reimi was bigger than the others, being about 3 feet tall, but she was curious if she could play still. Reimi lowered onto all fours and growled playfully. Albel's eyes narrowed at Galamonaro. He could smell death on him. He knew he was a necromancer because it was the same smell Undertaker had. Albel merely snorted fire into Galamonaro's face. He made it stop just before actually hitting the man's face, but just close enough to give a breeze and be smug. When the fire had disappeared, Albel had a self-gratified smirk. Fayt picked up Kayla, snickering at her attempt. He closed and locked the window. "There. And Albel, be nice, please" he murmured. Miko set Jaden down and talked him over directions. "You gotta make each downstroke deliberate. Get your wings to touch if they can, but don't slow down. Curl your feathers" she lectured.

"Ice is all you seem to care about. Try it against my magma, little dragon" Arceus made sure each time to make 'little dragon' especially annoying. "I like to fight because I find it amusing is all. Just because you find it weird, doesn't mean it isn't weird to others. So make a move. I'll give you that grace" he made himself sound convincing. Of course, that wasn't really a lie either. He did love a good fight, even if it got bloody. Meracle scratched the side of her face. She always imagined Arceus making friends in the most awkward way possible. Being enemies and fighting so much and in the process somehow become friends. She'd seen it happen many times with other people. She just didn't understand how that worked.
PMEmail Poster
warewolves
Posted: May 7 2012, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Level 10

Refire nodded and turned to the blue dragon in armour. “You heard him; don’t go killing everything in sight.” The dragon gave one slight nod. He glanced to the hatchlings once, and bowed his head slightly in greeting before turning back to Malice. “Lead the way, we shall follow.” He glanced to the blue dragon once again, “Almost forgot, follow Malice’s orders for the duration of this little trip.” The dragon once again gave a slight nod.

Kayla growled in annoyance, and glanced to her new friends. “Abeel Pweese?” She flicked her tail, trying to get away from Fayt. Of course she wasn’t really angry at him; she was just bent on getting outside. “Pweese Wibdow” she said at her (cousins right? Or is it Uncle?). She seemed hell bent on exploring outside of the room. That was until she saw a small book on the floor. Her attention became riveted on the book. "This, this!"
PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: May 7 2012, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Arceus words reeked of a direct challenge which Ayos simply couldn't ignore. A smirk crossed the little black dragons face. "You want to pit your magma against my 'ice' as you like to call it. Fine then just see if you can burn me." He didn't wait for Arceus to make the first move the temperature plummeted freezing the surrounding trees all the way through not just encompassing them in ice. In the center where Ayos stood a patch of heat counterbalanced the frigid temperatures around Ayos. "Gonna bring the heat, or perhaps you have cold feet. I'll turn any magma you through at me into stone." He said taunting the Hybrid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal coughed at the smoke left over from Albel's breath. "Heh, charming." He said sarcastically. Obviously the man didn't like making friends. Oh well win some and lose some. Aside from Fayte Gal's experiences with hybrids had been less than positive. The one with wings always seemed mad at him whenever they met and he had yet to understand why but after see Albel he just figured they were predisposed to disliking people. "It's ok Fayte. This is surprisingly a pretty typical response for me. Kinda why I chose to dig myself a hole in the mountainside rather than live in any of the cities." He said brushing off Albel's cold shoulder like it was nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malice lead the way through the forest tracking the scent of the kids as a guide. Tezca had pointed him in the right direction now all he needed to do was find the site of the murder. It didn't take long before they were upon the corpses of the Hatchlings slain parents. Malice frowned at the skinned bodies. He breathed fire on the bodies turning the skinless corpses into charcoal. "No time for funerals. You there, find the human scent." It was test time as he designated the subject to take the lead.
PMEmail Poster
Sai
Posted: May 7 2012, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Master Opportunist

Arceus's stripes lit up in a flurry of flames, melting the ice around him and resonating heat like a furnace. "Fire beats ice, little dragon; and do I have a surprise for you" he looked like he was concentrating hard for a moment before his red flames turned a brilliant blue, increasing the heat. Staying in Gridania for a while, he'd picked up a few things from Aquarian soldiers about fire. The wolf launched forward, snapping his jaws at Ayos. Meracle casually reached her hands out, warming them on Arceus's flames. While her fur helped in normal winter, Ayos's trick wasn't helping much.

Galamonaro's comment only seemed to satisfy Albel's ego. Yeah, you should see his other greetings Fayt thought. Before, Albel would just blatantly beat the crap out of anybody he first met to send a clear message. "If you say so..." Fayt said before looking to Kayla. "No no. Window bad" he said simply before setting her down. At least a book was better for her attention than the window.
PMEmail Poster
Red Dragonette
Posted: May 7 2012, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

The hatchlings looked at Redfire, who bowed politely to them. 'Oh don't go acting like you're nice. I can see you doing something malicious in the future,' thought Kylie who wasn't fooled by the THEM general's facade (or so she thinks it is). Then Atlas and THEM followed Malice in the direction that Tezca pointed to where his dead parents were. Danielle and Kylie went into Matt's cave as Androcles followed up beside Tezca and said, "Don't worry, buddy! My dad will get rid of those mean humans. He destroyed them all in the Northwest and North-central regions before." "You mean he's from the Firestorm horde?" asked Tezca who has heard of the human-slaying horde and their fight against the Empiricon. The Firestorm was quite controversial in Rudvich, some dragons (mainly the human-haters) liked them while the others who opposed the genocide despised them. Tezca was one of the horde's fans. "Yeah, my dad and mom are their leaders. They'll get rid of anyone who threatens us dragons," said Androcles. Upon hearing who Androcles's parents were, Tezca recovered from his sadness and became excited. "Wow, so your parents I saw are the Malice and Atlas? That's so cool! I can't believe they're helping out to avenge my parents. Your parents are awesome, uh..." said Tezca before he tried to figure out the copper hatchling's name. "Androcles. My name is Androcles," he said. Meanwhile, the group arrived at finding the skinned bodies of the slain dragons. Atlas barred her teeth in anger at the bloody mess the hunters left behind. 'They're going to pay for killing them and making Tezca an orphan,' she thought. It was at this brief moment that she could feel her inner demons telling her to go out and cause a massacre again, but Atlas shook that off as she can't risk breaking this truce. Not with that guardian of nature from Arias probably watching over them now, is he(she)? Malice burned the bodies into ashes and told the test subject to track down the hunters.

Minerva gasped in worried when she saw Albel trying to puff fire in Galamonero's face, but thankfully he didn't burn him. Nell got butted away from Albel. Then she saw Reimi growling playfully at her before she leapt at her and tried to nip at the ear. Minerva looked at Kayla who was interested in the book and said, "Aww, she wants us to read a story to her."
PMEmail Poster
LordTorch18
Posted: May 7 2012, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Ronan chuckled before giving Hope a kiss. Drake smirked. "We've arrived you two." He laid down so everyone could get off. They were right infront of Minerva's house. Ronan pulled out of the kiss and hopped off assisting Hope with getting the kids off Drakes back. The other assassins took guard positions. "Skull leader." Ronan commanded. "Have two men posted outside the cave. have them do a guard shift and switch out who is on watch every three hours." The assassin nodded and gave the orders.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (1357) « First ... 1315 1316 [1317] 1318 1319 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll