Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Forum Rules Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (1357) « First ... 1311 1312 [1313] 1314 1315 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dragons VS Humans, The Great war., Closed
Sai
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Master Opportunist

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,020

((Lol, Werewolves, read over your post))
PMEmail Poster
warewolves
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 09:45 PM
Quote Post

Level 10

Member No.: 46,202

(What the returning? I can change it to returning her thoughts if you want.)
PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 10:39 PM
Quote Post

Well SOMEBODY has to be the badguy.

Member No.: 54,282

((you said Sai not fayte xd.png))
PMEmail Poster
warewolves
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 10:40 PM
Quote Post

Level 10

(Oh doi sleep.gif I'm always doing the same thing with Enk and Gal.)
PMEmail Poster
TheTron852
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 184,303

Rina, looking back at the Erin with the farewell look, took off in the air along with Tackeron and Brian, who has been carried by the former. She turned her head to the dragon, making clear that she is listening. Periodically she was slowing down, as she was seemingly faster than Tackeron, even if not counting Brian on his back.
PMEmail Poster
Red Dragonette
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Aqua and Terra, the sexy couple!

Member No.: 41,113

The blue monster with the dagger still on it, turned on Richard and growled at him. As it tried to run towards him for the attack, its movement made the dagger touch the edge inside the flesh and probably cut it. The monster yelped at its pain and stopped running. So instead of going after its foe, the monster shot out a blue beam at Richard. "Are you sure?" asked the dragon, who wasn't convince about Aeolus being fine. "I'm getting a healer over. Just kill off the creatures now," he told them.

((I'll just say the two dragons, plus a third who joined in, fought the monsters offscreen, since I'm too lazy right now to post the fight.))

"Let me go next!" Danielle said before she took a vine and swung. "Woo-hoo!" she said as she swung around the tree. Kylie, the last one to go, swung on her vine over to Androcle's side. Everybody kept swinging on vines for fun while laughing and squealing until they heard a dragon roar. "What was that?" Androcles asked. "I don't know, Androcles. But I can't say it's Aunt Atlas or Uncle Malice. I guess it's not Matt either," answered Kylie. "Sounds like he's in trouble though," said Danielle.

"Yeah, we could be missing all our friends outside," said Minerva. After Fayt tickled Nell and ruffled her hair, Nell blinked and crawled away to under the table.

((Hey Enkie, is it alright if Atlas's family adopts an orphaned hatchling, who's going to grow up loyal to Malice and follow his goal into wiping out humans, since he lost his parents to hunters and wants revenge?))

This post has been edited by Red Dragonette on Apr 16 2012, 01:28 PM
PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

((I had totally forgotten to reply with Ayos.))

Ayos chuckled at the joke recalling his own incident that had brought him to Rika's house. Although that injury had actually been in a cave. "Now that couldn't be any truer. Gotta say I've had a few of my own accidents flying about this continent. I've crashed into a stalactite once flying through a tunnel and I've been struck by lightening before as well. Actually, I almost got skewered by a piece of debris flying through a tornado that struck windfall just before the war. I'm a bit accident prone." He said cheerily as if almost dying on two occasions wasn't the worst thing to happen to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Ok Brian's home is now a condo happy.gif))

"Ok so here is what we are doing and how it works. We are going to fly to a select few spots in each area and put down these posts. Then Brian will take the stone enchanted by Erin and tap it once against the post. That will pass on the enchantment needed to make the sign post into a psyche post effectively linking it to the shrine set up that Erin is putting together back home. From inside that shrine Erin can cast her clairvoyance spell centering it on the shrine which then sends the spell through the link effectively casting it at each of the posts. This basically allows her to roam the area outside of her own body and jump from post to post or even back to the shrine. The draw back is that the spell only allows her to see things, she won't be able to hear anything spoken or any other noise for that matter unless someone tries to talk to her with telepathy. Also if she is looking for anything or anyone in particular so long as the object isn't too vague and within range the spell will take her straight to the item in question. If it's a person and she either knows the person or has something that belongs to them the spell will take her straight to the person as well. Now here is the cool part, so long as she is...for lack of a better term hooked up to the shrine she can search and find anything or anyone within range of her or any of the posts which is something like a five block radius per post. As for anything beyond her range I guess it just becomes black or something. With the sixteen charges we have we can set up enough to watch just important areas as more members start to join and get sent out here the gaps will get filled in. Right now we are just laying out some rough ground work." tack finished his explanation just in time for Brian to instruct him to set down. "That alley there seems good. It should cover the better part of the marketplace." Tackeron glided down next to the alleyway and landed on the street. Brian hopped off with one of the posts and went into the alley. "So what do you think? Any questions?" Tackeron seemed pretty excited to be explaining this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I'm cool with that red happy.gif Go SOS hatchling brigade! xd.png))

Sapphire also heard the roar and looked up from her sitting position. "Who is that?" she pondered out loud. Sapphire didn't wait for the others and instead started heading towards the noise. "Come on you guys let's go find out!" She called back to her relatives as she lead the way through the underbrush. Sapphire lept over stones and roots ducked under leaves and generally didn't slow down or look back to see if the others were even following, she was too filled with excitement at finding out the unknown to be bothered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I use my summon the blue moon power! Nick what happens when the tent gets set back up? Does the spell need to be recast or does it automatically reconnect with the other world?))

Galamonaro finished setting up the tent and stepped outside. "I guess we just need to wait and see." He said looking had his handiwork to see if there was anything else that needed to be corrected about the tent. "Ehehhheh, nah. I think we can have our own just fine." Gal replied in good humor playing along with the joke.

This post has been edited by En'K'Haral on Apr 16 2012, 03:31 PM
PMEmail Poster
TheTron852
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Richard just started to move, when he heard an awful cracking noise, then he felt a huge pain in his left arm. He barely avoided to fall unconscuious and looked at his arm. It seemed like that it was broken by the beam. He tried to get up, just to feel another wave of pain coming on him. He kept himself on the ground, when he saw by the edge of the eye, that the monster is dealt with. Now he waited for pain to wear off.

"None. I got it all." - replied Rina, when she landed on the ground.

This post has been edited by TheTron852 on Apr 16 2012, 03:41 PM
PMEmail Poster
warewolves
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Level 10

Laura chuckled and smiled. "Aww, but they felt so cure from their thoughts." She then grew serious as she contacted Fayt. 'The tent is back up, now what? She turned back to Gal and smiled as she layed down to wait again.
PMEmail Poster
Red Dragonette
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Aqua and Terra, the sexy couple!

Member No.: 41,113

Meanwhile as the hatchlings were running through the jungle, a large purple dragon with bloody cuts all over his body was fighting a small group of slayers. The dragon fought viciously against his attackers to avenge his brown mate who has just been killed in the fight. He clawed, tail swiped, and rammed his horns at the hunters, who all retaliated with weapons and magic. A wizard cast the blinding spell at the dragon's eyes and made him stagger backwards as he lost his vision. The swordsman dealt a finishing blow to the dragon's heart and killed him. With both dragons dead, the hunters proceeded to remove the pelts and horns off the dragons before they left. By the time the hatchlings got there, they were all horrified to see two dead bodies in front of them. "Holy cow!" Danielle gasped in shock. "No way, what just happened?" asked Androcles. "Humans did this obviously," said Kylie who took note of the skinned mates.

The blue monster struggled to run at Richard, but then it got scratched and toppled over by a swooping dragon. The monster tried to shoot beams at the dragon, but he flew out of the way of each shot. Then the other dragon flew down at the monster breathed down fire at it, making the monster yelp loudly in pain as it hopped around. The three other monsters dodged the other dragon's attacks until the cobra-fanged one jumped up at him and chomped down on his leg as it seeped poison into it. The dragon swat it off with his sharp claws at the two monsters who moved out of the way. But the dragon started to feel the effects of the poison and as he started to feel weary and feverish. He fought to stay airborne to avoid the going down to the vicious nasty monsters, but venom was taking its toll on him. Aeolus saw that his fellow dragon was slowly descending, but not to low to the ground, and breathed lightning at the hyena, lion, and white monsters to distract them. The monsters got zapped and momentarily paralyzed by the shock allowing time for the poisoned dragon to attack without retaliation.

((Here's Tron's new character!

Username: TheTron852
Name: Steve (a.k.a. "The Miner", a.k.a. "The Infinite Box of Optimism")
Appearance: A 1.8 meters tall brunette man with almost pale skin. Red eyes. Wears a white T-shirt with a pickaxe image, blue jeans and brown boots. Has a long black mustache and beard. Muscular and slender. Has the strong voice.
Personality: As his nickname implies, he is fully optimistic and oftenly seen smiling. He doesn't worry as much for his life, but for his belongings, especially his favourite steel pickaxe, which he named "The Bane of the Stone", or simply "Bill".
He is a dragon symphatizer, and is proud of it. Even with the angry or evil dragons he acts pretty friendly.
Steve was born in Dominia, in the miners' village, that was famous for its iron ore mine. Mining instantly became his favourite hobby, and he earned a good reputation in the village.
One day when Steve was 19, a group of insane dragon hunters attacked the village, thinking that the inhabitants are dragon symphatizers. But the miners gave them a good beating, and then Steve felt that he was born for something else - the adventure. And so, he left the village, giving goodbye to all of his friends and looking for adventures.
NOTE: He did notice the spell usage.
Weapons:
"The Bane of the Stone", "Bill" - Steve's favourite pickaxe.
Spelunker - Steve can sense minerals and jewelry in radius of 3 meters.
Paradox of Humor - Whenever Steve's life is in danger, it often results in humorous ways from Steve himself.
Opinion of dragons: Steve considers dragons as friends, as long as they are not human haters.
Likes: Mining, talking about mining, boasting about mining, coffee, dragons, treasure hunting... Uhh, pactically he likes most of things.
Dislikes: Dragon, human and mining haters. Especially mining haters. ))

This post has been edited by Red Dragonette on Apr 18 2012, 05:52 PM
PMEmail Poster
TheTron852
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

Suddenly, somebody shouted: "CHAAAAAARGE!" - and then a man with pickaxe in his hands appeared. He had a long black mustache and a beard. He ran into the battlefield and swang his pickaxe on the nearest monster - which happened to be the venomous one - while pointing at the head.

"Who... is that guy with a pickaxe?" - thought Richard upon noticing the man with a pickaxe. It seemed like that he was helping. But a sudden pain made Richard take a look at his arm.

This post has been edited by TheTron852 on Apr 19 2012, 12:20 AM
PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Sapphire paled at the sight and barely managed to keep her most recent meal in her stomach. "H-human's did this?" Sapphire stuttered turning away from the scene unable to look at the skinned mates anymore. "How do you know Kylie?" Is this why mom and Dad hate humans so much? Sapphire thought to herself still frightened and sickened by the sight even though she wasn't looking anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian returned from the alleyway and climbed back on top of Tackeron. "Next we will head to industrial part of the city. From there I will be able to walk so you guys won't have to stick around with me ok I'm sure your friend here is eager to find her friends." Tackeron nodded. [color=brown]"Does that sound good to you Rina. I mean it can get awfully boring just flying from place to place and waiting for Brian to do his thing.
PMEmail Poster
TheTron852
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Not the first time to do for me." - Rina rolled her eyes. "I have dealt with the things like this one back at the village in Solomos, where I have hatched. Believe me, it was much, much more boring there, than here." - with these words dragoness closed her eyes for a moment, then looked at Brian. It seemed for him for a moment, that she smiled a bit - that was a very rare occasion, where she smiled. That was one of those occasions.
PMEmail Poster
Sai
Posted: Apr 21 2012, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

Master Opportunist

Member No.: 23,020

"Worst of occasions, huh?" Meracle mused. She grinned, "Ah now I remember. There was a funny human joke 'I'm so talented I fall UP the stairs, trip on flat surfaces, and get hit by parked cars' or something of that" she laughed. It had the same principle for flying into a still tree. The slight pitter patter of paws caught her attention. She grinned as she knew the scent. "Arceus" she greeted, turning to see the wolf trotting up to her. "Meracle" he made a wolfish grin at Ayos, knowing the dragon didn't like him very much. "Heard your voice. You barely come to the forest anymore" he added, looking to Meracle again. "Ah well Albel didn't feel like seeing me anymore but that's ok because I have a new favorite" she patted Ayos on the head. Although she did feel bad for Albel since he no longer had a mate.

Fayt sighed, not sure what to do. "I don't know. Is Nick around? He set up the portal before. I'm not sure why he hasn't noticed the problem yet..." he said, wondering now if Nick had just left all together. ((WB here...))
PMEmail Poster
warewolves
Posted: Apr 21 2012, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Level 10

(Tch, fine)

Laura glanced to Gal and nudged him gently. "If it's up and working you should be able to get to the other dimension thing right? Should you or I go?" She folded her wings and peered inside with her head. "I don't want to make it colapse..."
PMEmail Poster
picknick10
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Amor sempiternus

Member No.: 33,983

QUOTE (Chasilin @ Apr 11 2012, 09:46 AM)
Chasilin took her seat across from Nick, wearing a grimace to his comment on the man, clearly agreeing. Well, at least they hadn't tried to shoo Luna or Palmephius away at all so she was satisfied. Peering into the bowl Chasilin stuck a finger inside of it and brought to her lips to taste. She went a little wide-eyed. "I-it's good....!" She was speaking in a whisper out of her awe, she hadn't expected it to taste so good. Picking up the bowl with a hand on either side of it she began to swallow it down like broth. After a bit she set it down and gasped, wiping her mouth with the back of her wrist. There was still plenty left inside of it and she set the bowl down on the ground for Palmephius and Luna to have some. Palmephius tried it but didn't like it very much and returned to Chasilin's arm while Luna happily polished off the rest, happy for something warm.

Looking up to Nick she looked thoughtful, in a much better mood now since she'd eaten and warmed up because of it. "Hmm, well, I'm from Gwenyar and we came here because...uhm...." Chasilin frowned, looking somewhat comical. "Well, actually I don't know why. We were on a beach back home when suddenly I just had this feeling. This need to see what was beyond our island and what we could find. We found this place while flying over here on Palmephius."

Lunarissa had finished and leaped back up onto Chasilin's lap, her head and shoulders just above the rim of the top of the table. "Nick." she said to him, looking at him with a serious gaze, her eyes glowing slightly with her barely contained excitement. "When can we begin learning magic?" When Luna spoke she had meant 'we' by she and Nick alone but both Palmephius and Chasilin looked up at him, also curious and expectant.

Swallowing the last of his stew Nick leaned back in his chair yawning and nodding when she told her about the island and why she left it. When asked about magic he sat up and thought about it before saying. "Tomorrow, after we go back into the forest I'll think of a good place to start. Right now though, I think a good nights rest would benefit us all." pulling out a small key attached to a wooden block with the number 12 carved onto it he said "We'll be staying in room 12, the only open room"

(Sorry 'bout that. Teacher got my grade wrong and my report said I had an F instead of a B. My mom flipped and I had to get it cleared up.))
PMEmail Poster
En'K'Haral
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

((Ooook...Nick if you take issue with the post let me know and I will edit. But I think Wolves is more than ready to move on with this tent thing so Imma take the iniciative now.))

Galamonaro was so concerned about making sure everything was shipshape that he hadn't laura's first statement about the young hybrids. It wasn't until she nudged him that he snapped out of it. "I will go first but I will be right back with the others, promise. that way you can meet the young ones in person." Gal said smiling warmly to Laura before heading into the tent. He found himself in the other dimension. "Oh good it worked now if I recall Minerva's house was this way." Galamonaro muttered to himself as he meandered down teh street. It wasn't long before he found their home and knocked on the door. "I would suck if they happened to be out."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((That totally does not describe my life rolleyes.gif ))

Ayos laughed completely getting the jokes. "Yeah, that does take skill, I'll give you that." He said as he settled down. Ayos also heard the pitter patter of paws and turned to see Arceus just as Meracle welcomed the wolf. As Arceus made his wolfish grin Ayos just glared at him. Until the gentle pat on his head made him relax a bit. He still didn't like Arceus but he wasn't about to start a fight over something that happened so far back in the past. They had already had their issues. On the other hand he wasn't about to play nice either. of everyone he had ever met Acreus was probably the only person that Ayos wasn't nice too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tack tilted his head showing that if she didn't ind then away they would go. "Alright then off to the industrial sector it is. How many charges did this one take Brian?" Tack asked taking off into the air. "Two, the industrial sector will likely take three. We might not have enough with just sixteen." Tack nodded and focused on flying leading the way for Rina to follow. Brian on the other hand was beginning to get more talkative. "So miss Rina, tell me more about these clan members of yours. I am rivited with fascination to learn about a dragon clan that isn't one of the existing hordes. Also did you just get seperated from teh clan or was the whole clan split up during the slavery?"
PMEmail Poster
picknick10
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Amor sempiternus

Member No.: 33,983

QUOTE (En'K'Haral @ Apr 22 2012, 07:43 PM)
((Ooook...Nick if you take issue with the post let me know and I will edit. But I think Wolves is more than ready to move on with this tent thing so Imma take the iniciative now.))

Galamonaro was so concerned about making sure everything was shipshape that he hadn't laura's first statement about the young hybrids. It wasn't until she nudged him that he snapped out of it. "I will go first but I will be right back with the others, promise. that way you can meet the young ones in person." Gal said smiling warmly to Laura before heading into the tent. He found himself in the other dimension. "Oh good it worked now if I recall Minerva's house was this way." Galamonaro muttered to himself as he meandered down teh street. It wasn't long before he found their home and knocked on the door. "I would suck if they happened to be out."

((That totally does not describe my life rolleyes.gif ))

Ayos laughed completely getting the jokes. "Yeah, that does take skill, I'll give you that." He said as he settled down. Ayos also heard the pitter patter of paws and turned to see Arceus just as Meracle welcomed the wolf. As Arceus made his wolfish grin Ayos just glared at him. Until the gentle pat on his head made him relax a bit. He still didn't like Arceus but he wasn't about to start a fight over something that happened so far back in the past. They had already had their issues. On the other hand he wasn't about to play nice either. of everyone he had ever met Acreus was probably the only person that Ayos wasn't nice too.

Tack tilted his head showing that if she didn't ind then away they would go. "Alright then off to the industrial sector it is. How many charges did this one take Brian?" Tack asked taking off into the air. "Two, the industrial sector will likely take three. We might not have enough with just sixteen." Tack nodded and focused on flying leading the way for Rina to follow. Brian on the other hand was beginning to get more talkative. "So miss Rina, tell me more about these clan members of yours. I am rivited with fascination to learn about a dragon clan that isn't one of the existing hordes. Also did you just get seperated from teh clan or was the whole clan split up during the slavery?"

((The tent was destroyed and I would like that that is acknowledged. The portal to the other dimension could be in the ruins of the tent though if you don't mind.))
PMEmail Poster
Chasilin
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 04:37 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 181,208

QUOTE (picknick10 @ Apr 22 2012, 11:23 AM)
Swallowing the last of his stew Nick leaned back in his chair yawning and nodding when she told her about the island and why she left it. When asked about magic he sat up and thought about it before saying. "Tomorrow, after we go back into the forest I'll think of a good place to start. Right now though, I think a good nights rest would benefit us all." pulling out a small key attached to a wooden block with the number 12 carved onto it he said "We'll be staying in room 12, the only open room"

(Sorry 'bout that. Teacher got my grade wrong and my report said I had an F instead of a B. My mom flipped and I had to get it cleared up.))

((It's quite alright~ I'm glad you were able to fix your grade ^-^))

Chasilin wathed Nick and couldn't help feeling like she needed to yawn, too but she stifled it easily enough.

"Alright, tomorrow mit is." Mewled Luna as she got to her paws and leapt off of the bench onto the cool wooden floor. It felt hard against her paws but it was smooth and much more comfortable than the cold snow. Without another word Lunarissa took the initiative to find their room on her own. She was tired, dog tired to be ironic about it. She left the others to their own devices.

Chasilin pushed out from the table and stood. Palmephius took off after Lunarissa leaving she and Nick to get to the room themselves. Chasilin looked at him wearily. She'd never in her life slept in the same room with a guy before, not even her father and she didn't count Palmephius.

Sighing, resigned, she'd just have to trust this stranger. Passing by him she offered a smile. "So, how about you? Where are you from?"
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
En'K'Haral
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

((We set the tent back up several posts before this most recent one is that ok?))
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (1357) « First ... 1311 1312 [1313] 1314 1315 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll