Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

I've played DDS 1 & 2, although I never managed to get my hands on Nocturne.

I once tried going up against the Demi-Fiend in DDS1, but I got my butt kicked.

Edit: Fallen I got my copies of DDS from Amazon.

Edited by Fortune86

I hope that Persona 5 comes out sometime soon, because I must play it.

Considering that they have said nothing about it since March 2010, I think we are in for a loooooonnnnnggg wait.

I'm pretty sure I won't see it (from my seat in the UK) until 2012. At least.

I have high hopes for some kind of annoucement at TGS. I mean, even some character art or a screen shot would make me deliriously happy and would probably tide me over until February.

thanks for the DDS location Fortune! and omg NEED persona 5!!!!

I may have trouble getting Persona 2 PSP. Amazon USA won't deliver to my address D:

Wait really? Oh that's right, your here from UK, right? There isn't an Amazon UK? Is there something like it in UK? I just ordered DDS 1 and 2 and Persona 1 PSP~

There is an Amazon UK, but they won't get Persona 2 for a long time yet.

I've tried ordering it from a website in Canada *fingers crossed*

Fallen if you have any problems with any of those three games PM me. I've played them all through twice and managed to unlock the 'secret' character in Persona 1.

I haven't dared try the Snow Queen Quest yet though D:

Hey, thank you so much for the help! i'll make sure to remember to PM you if I run into any problems or questions~ Right now, I'm working on getting all of the costumes in PSP. I'm working on Yukari's battle Panties right now but I have to feed a cat but I can't figure out how to cook. This was a problem during my FeMC run since I needed to cook to rank up Koromaru's Social Link.

You don't need to know how to cook in P3.

Buy cat food from the store. You need to feed it a few times (once per day) so buy at least four to start with.

Edited by Fortune86

No problem smile.gif

How long have you got before the quest times out? You need at least four days to do it in.

Edited by Fortune86

Duh Fortune xd.png

I get confused with which ones have time limits and which ones don't. That meant I checked my calendar every day.

If I didn't have a clander I would have porbably missed half the quests in P3P. xd.png

I forgot, but what version are you playing? Persona 3, FES or P3P?

I usually play PSP which I'm playing right now. But I own the original and FES.

Are you playing the female route? Did you chose Theo?

The events with him were my favourites lol

I'm playing the male route but I already finished the Female route and had Theo xd.png Ever notice that in the boss fight with Theo, the developers forgot to change Fuuka's text to "he" from "she" so Fuuka will call Theo a she when you fight him?

Well if you are in your second play through then you must have come across 'that' persona.

I thought Theo's reaction to it was hilarious.

No, not Thanatos.

If the ' ' don't give it away as to which Persona I mean, you probably haven't come across it yet.

Lucky, lucky you.