Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

I loved Ryoji.

I'm pretty sure he was the canon boyfriend in P3P's FEMC route.

He was the canon boyfriend in both routes xd.png I loved playing as the Male MC jsut because I'm a fan of yaoi, haha

I don't think so, it's just that Ryoji acts like he's in love with the male MC in the main course of the game, xd.png

I never got that vibe. I always saw them as just friends.

I see it with the FeMC though. I mean, he even turns away other girls o3o

And Aigis's death glare for the whole time he's in the game xd.png Damn that most boring month in the game though. What a pain!

I never was a huge Aegis fan even though I'm cosplaying as her next Anime Boston xd.png My friends and I are going as a bunch of Persona 3 characters and we've all emailed Aime Boston to get Vic Mignogna (Junpei's VA) to come to Boston for 2012~

Okay so two new Persona 4 games have been annouced.

The first of which is basically a P4P for the PSP Vita. There is a new character (don't know if she is playable or not), more cut scenes, more Personas, more voice acting and more.

The second is for the PS3 / XBox. It's set two months after Persona 4 and it is a fighting game. Aegis (from Persona 3) is in it.

Not much has been said about Persona 5, other than we will be waiting a long time for it.

I don't think so, it's just that Ryoji acts like he's in love with the male MC in the main course of the game, xd.png

I think Ryoji says in the FeMC's route that he would still feel the same about her whether she was male or female, so I definitely think that while he chases girls, he'd make an exception for the male MC. After all, he's already been inside him once before. tongue.gif

And P4P has officially given me some legit interest in the Vita. *sigh* Brace yourself, purse...

And P4P has officially given me some legit interest in the Vita. *sigh* Brace yourself, purse...

^ This is what I told my purse yesterday xd.png

I was thinking about getting a Vita anyway, but now I'm pretty sure I will.

It's spelt the end of my 3DS fantasy though. I don't need/want two hand held consoles.

I NEED all the consoles xd.png So many games to experience on each console

Btw Fortune is this P4P a few months after the P4 PS2?

P4P is a remake. Same time period and mostly the same story.

It's the fighting game that is set a few months after.

I think it is on the PS3.

There are strong hints Persona 5 will be as well, although it could also be on the Xbox. The Persona/Catherine Team said they used a third party engine for Catherine but now they have one of their own.

It has been indicated that the 'new feature requested by fans' in P4P will be an amendment to the fusion system. Hints have been dropped that you will be able to choose which skills a fused Persona can inherit.

I want this very, very much.

It has been indicated that the 'new feature requested by fans' in P4P will be an amendment to the fusion system. Hints have been dropped that you will be able to choose which skills a fused Persona can inherit.

I want this very, very much.

Oh god yes. No more of this select, go back, select, go back, select, go back...

I've also just realized Catherine is in the shops and I have no money. censorkip.gif

Same here. I spent all my money pre-ordering Persona 2.

I'd prefer to be able to select inherited skills over skill cards, especially since skill cards don't get carried over to new game+.

Excuse the bump.

Just found out that P2P was dispatched last week (which is good considering that it hasn't been released yet).

Does anyone know how long it would take for a parcel from Canada to reach the UK?

Okay, as if there weren't enough reasons to buy a PSP Vita, there's talk of an SMT game for it too.

I'm hoping like hell it's a remake of the original. I'd give anything to play it.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's actually a Persona 4 port.

As revealed by a recent teaser site, Atlus will be remaking Persona 4 for the upcoming PlayStation Vita console. The portable iteration of the hit 2008 title will feature a new character named Mary, more voice work during in-game dialogue scenes, and new animated cutscenes. The game will also include a new wireless support feature where players can call upon other users when their party members are close to death. The new port will be out next spring in Japan.

Atlus also revealed it will be teaming up with Arc System Works (creator of the BlazBlue series) to develop a 2D fighter based on the Persona universe. The game will be called Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena and will launch in spring 2012 for the arcades, with a PS3 and Xbox 360 release due for summer 2012. The game will feature characters from Persona 3 and 4.

Finally, Atlus confirmed that Persona 5 is in the works, with series director Katsura Hashino resuming his role once again. Shigenori Soejima and Shoji Meguro will return to their roles of lead character designer and music composer, respectively.