Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

I always get confused with the second play through's!!

Thats one thing I knew xd.png

Ok Fortune! Difference between PS3 and PS3 FES?!

Mara was ok for me... Never found it disturbing, I actually liked using it (yay for Maralagidyne!). That is until 'someone' pointed out the freaky resemblance...

I still use it though laugh.gif

If it's P3 & P3 FES, I think P3 FES has those extra character scenes and a chance to revive Chidori (not sure bout this one?)

Also, in FES, there's a second part which is about the events after the end of the original game dry.gif

Edited by Juzz

You mean The Answer? I'm not too fussed about that really, as I prefer to think the MC is just sleeping o3o

You mean The Answer? I'm not too fussed about that really, as I prefer to think the MC is just sleeping o3o

FMC IS sleeping as far as we know >:)

Only of you don't play the answer o3o

You do get to revive Chidori though (did it in P3P).

The Answer is an extra story/chapter added onto the end of the main Persona 3 game (usually referred to as The Journey) in FES.

What it basically is an extra dungeon/story line. There is no school or social links.

Only of you don't play the answer o3o

You do get to revive Chidori though (did it in P3P).

You can revive Chidori in P3P? O_O

Spoilers:

After Chidori gets admitted to hospital and up until she dies, talk to Junpei after school and at the dorm every chance you get. If he asks if he should keep visiting Chidori, say yes.

I forget how many times this question pops up, but since he is either in the classroom or the main lounge it's pretty easy to remember to talk to him.

Spoilers:

After Chidori gets admitted to hospital and up until she dies, talk to Junpei after school and at the dorm every chance you get. If he asks if he should keep visiting Chidori, say yes.

I forget how many times this question pops up, but since he is either in the classroom or the main lounge it's pretty easy to remember to talk to him.

I do think he asked that and I answered him... I haven't finished my 2nd play through though...

He asks a few (I think four) times, you need to catch them all o3o.

Of course you don't find out for a while, until 11/30 when there is an event about her.

I recently bought Persona 4 after hearing a lot of good things about it. (I'm looking at you Fortune and Spirit. ;3) So far the game is really addictive, I've gotten to level 26 with 14 hours of gameplay (yeah, that's probably pretty slow). Anywho, I have a few questions about the game for anyone who knows a bit about P4:

1st Q: Should I keep or fuse Izanagi with another Persona? He's got the most skills so far out of my current Persona's, yet he's the lowest level Persona I have (level 10).

2nd Q: Social links... Which links should I work on the most?

Chariot is level 8

Hierophant is level 5

Strength is level 5

Magican is level 4

Fool is level 4 (Guessing this one goes up as the game progresses)

Justice is level 3 or 4

Priestess is level 2 or 3

Emperor is level 1

Empress is level 1

Hermit is level 1

The rest I haven't obtained yet. X_X

3rd Q: For the 6th quest I Wish for Love; I spoke to the girl and said I didn't read the letter. Can I go back and tell her I did, or was saying the wrong answer the only chance I got?

Edit: I have the PS2 version if it means anything.

Edited by VampiricOmen

1st Q: Should I keep or fuse Izanagi with another Persona? He's got the most skills so far out of my current Persona's, yet he's the lowest level Persona I have (level 10).

If you have gotten far enough through the game to unlock the compendium, feel free to fuse away as you can always buy him back later. Don't forget that if he has any skills you like, you can always pass them on to the 'child' persona with a bit of work.

The more skills the 'parent' persona has, the more skills that can be passed on.

2nd Q: Social links... Which links should I work on the most?

Chariot is level 8

Hierophant is level 5

Strength is level 5

Magican is level 4

Fool is level 4 (Guessing this one goes up as the game progresses)

Justice is level 3 or 4

Priestess is level 2 or 3

Emperor is level 1

Empress is level 1

Hermit is level 1

The rest I haven't obtained yet. X_X

It al depends on your playing style and your favourite party members. If you use a lot of a certain arcana or a particular team members, work on that social link.

Fool levels up on its own. so don't worry about it.

((Edit: Justice & Hierophant become unavailable after a certain point in the game though, so if you want to max them oout don't leave them for too long.))

3rd Q: For the 6th quest I Wish for Love; I spoke to the girl and said I didn't read the letter. Can I go back and tell her I did, or was saying the wrong answer the only chance I got?

Tell her you read the letter.

Edit: I have the PS2 version if it means anything.

It's the only version there is xd.png

Edited by Fortune86

And Star and Judgement (i think)

They will show up later in the game!

If you have gotten far enough through the game to unlock the compendium, feel free to fuse away as you can always buy him back later. Don't forget that if he has any skills you like, you can always pass them on to the 'child' persona with a bit of work.

The more skills the 'parent' persona has, the more skills that can be passed on.

Didn't know I could buy him back, in that case I'll either fuse him or, level up more than fuse.

It al depends on your playing style and your favourite party members. If you use a lot of a certain arcana or a particular team members, work on that social link.

((Edit: Justice & Hierophant become unavailable after a certain point in the game though, so if you want to max them oout don't leave them for too long.))

Understandable, I'll work on maxing Justice and Heirophant while I can. I usually use and abuse Chie and Yosuke, Yukiko is only good for healing at the moment (most monsters I've encountered aren't weak to fire). Kanji is sorta hit and miss, his skills are sorta handy though.

Tell her you read the letter.

Will do. :3

It's the only version there is xd.png

*Facepalms* Didn't know that. xd.png

Thanks for answering all those questions, Fortune. Also, thanks for that info, Spirit. biggrin.gif

Devil social link... No idea how to get that, don't worry about explaining though. I think it's on the wiki. xd.png

I dont think I ever used Kanji xd.png

I don't think anyone uses him lo. He's magic is too weak and Chie's attacks are stronger.

Edit: Just make sure you register him before fusing okay?

Edited by Fortune86

I think I did register him, though what does registering do? (If the game explained that, I might have clicked through it...). >.<

I used Kanji just to see what he does (he probably won't stay on my team for long, Yukiko's healing is a little more handy than being able to hit stuff with a sheet of iron). Tbh, his Persona reminds me of a glorified Izanagi, minus the cool sword.

Registering your Persona's is an easy way to keep them with the skills and levels they have and then re-summon them for fusing which would lead to stronger persona's (i think thats about it)

but be careful when registering cause you can over right you strong persona with the same one but weak (hope that made scene)

Updates level, stats and abilities recorded.

Say you register a Pixie as soon as you got her, she'd only know the one skill, Dia. If you took her out of the compendium, that's all she'd know.

If you raised her up so that she learned all of her skills and then registered her again, then when you withdrew her from the conpendium she'd know all of the learned skills.