SMT / Persona

GetthemGetthemGetthem!

I beat Uncharted the other day, so I am now gameless for my Vita. T-T

I have to get money first Fortune xd.png

And with the trip to Gauteng in October it might take long

D:

But P4G could be out by then.

Actually I hope it is. My birthday is in October o3o

Well not to put a damper on Persona but going to this wedding in Gauteng is rather really important to me... This friend I basically know from day one xd.png

lol that's alright.

Hey, this is a major event with a friend right? Keep an eye out in case any little tarot cards pop up o3o

Oh... and here I thought you where up to no good xd.png

Yes, I am totally not going to sneak over to your friend's wedding or anything and throw tarot cards at people.

o3o

I cant already see your level going up

*Ca-Ching*

You have reach Level 5 of spreading the tarot cards

Here's a question Spirit, if you were a social link, what Arcana would you be?

Not there is a good question...

I don't really know

How can one place self in what kind of Arcana? I mean which Arcana does what and so on

I guess you'd have to look it up, although if we are sticking with Persona lore I might be able to find something.

I did an online test using the birthday configuration and got Fortune (I kid you not).

(Persona) Fortune ~ Alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty.

Which kind of fits me, doesn't it? xd.png

Oh yes very...

I would like to know what mine is tongue.gif

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Well if you want to use the same test I did just keep adding the digits of your birthday together until you get 21 or lower.

For example:

1+2+1+0+1+9+8+6=28

2+8=10

5 is Hierophant!

You get to unlock Kohryu!

Extracts from from SMT website.

It is indeed a precious gift to understand the forces that guides oneself.

The Hierophant is a symbol of education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine. The definition of a "hierophant" is a person who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles, and the term was originally used to name ancient Greek priests who did so. Gameplay-wise, the Personas of the Hierophant Arcana have no weaknesses, but no particular strengths as well.

I guess that could fit you. The Hierophants in the games (3&4) both impress upon the MC the importance of looking after their family rather then try to hide away from family related problems. At the end of the social links the Hierophants both admit their issues and resolve to try harder with their familys.

Both of them are also older than the MC and come across as an older family member type figure xd.png

You could be the 'big sister'.

Edited by Fortune86

Portrayed as a wheel with different animals wearing wealthy and beggarly clothes up and down the wheel, the Fortune Arcana symbolizes Fate and varying luck, fortunes and opportunities. What goes up will go down, what goes down will go up.

Helpful, huh? dry.gif