Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Solo run? As in not take any party members with you into dungeons when you have the option? Just Yu fighting all by his lonesome?

No! No one has mentioned it to me before!

*falls over with laughter*

Yeah right as if thats his ultimate!!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Well a solo run isn't an offical part of the game. It's something fans come up with to make a game harder or more interesting.

What it basically is for persona is opting not to take your team mates with you when you go into a dungeon. You know you get to a point in the game when you can select you team mates? You just ignore them from that point and carry on alone.

That's why you need to focus on building your social links and fusing good personas.

I know some people did solo run throughs on P3 using either only the starter persona, the ultimate or just switching between the two. Myself and many others would like to do it for P4.

Mmm.... I think I'm going to try this.

You say only using the MC and different persona's?!

Tryittryittryit!

Only the MC (when you can, because I think your party is fixed at the beginning) and whatever personas you want.

There are two ways you can do it, start a new game plus and use personas from your compendium or start a new game and use fresh personas o3o

That depends.

If you are going for the easiest setting, maybe start a new game and use fresh personas.

If you are going to use a harder setting, use a new game plus with compedium personas.

I think I have already started a new one way back when I finished it the first time... not sure what setting

Yip... I will have to play it over the weekend. KH has my attention at the moment! tongue.gif

How are you doing with that?

Edit: I should really go back on Nocturne. Haven't played it for a while.

Edited by Fortune86

Like I said in CPA... I passed out last night and couldn't play tongue.gif

You mean you can't play it in your sleep?

All this SMT talk is making me want the Golden already xd.png

I'm working on that xd.png

All this persona talk makes me want to go play it tongue.gif

In case you don't see it in CPA, DDS is going to be put on PSN o3o

That reminds me, I haven't checked this week's special offers yet.

I wish I had a Vita to get the Golden with... I was really intrigued by the new character they have. I wish they'd give us a female perspective for Persona 4 but I doubt that would actually happen because then they'd actually have to settle on Kanji's sexuality.

Otherwise, I want The Mayonaka TV fighting game to come out. I hope that Ryoji will be a DLC... That would be epic.

Why would they have to settle the issue about Kanji's sexuality? Just because the MC is female doesn't mean he'll fall for her. Junpei didn't.