Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Oh, I get it now. Registering sounds really useful, will be sure to register my Persona's with decent skills. Thanks!

It also helps with what'sherface's quests. You can register the required persona and then summon them again in new game plus.

When you are saying what'sherface you mean Margarete (something like that)?

O_O O_O O_O!!!

There's gonna be a Shin Megami Tensei:Devil Survivor 2 in DS! And it's coming out in Japan on summer 2011!:wub:

Wish it gets translated in English...

Here's some info:

Devil Survivor 2

Devil Survivor 2

I was surprised to see it while browsing in the wikia about Devil Survivor ninja.gif

Pics: user posted image

Edited by Juzz

I know about it, but since I don't have a DS I haven't been too interested xd.png

I want more info on Persona 5.

Okay so I'm back with more questions, probably silly ones at that. If anyone could answer them, I'd really appreciate it.

As for the questions (which sort of contain spoilers):

I found Shadow Risa really easy to defeat, until Shadow Teddie decided to join in on the action. I know I've got to guard against his Nihil Hand attack (the one he charges for two turns), yet he still managed to kill me a few times (so frustrating). After doing a bit of research I found out he has no weaknesses or anything of the sort, which is where my actual question comes into play.

Level 29 is a little low I'm guessing, seeing as he slaughtered me. However, would having the characters around level 34-33 be alright? I'm currently trying to level this one Persona up (Ganga) to get Mediarama (level 32 now, needs 33), as Diarama is pretty useless when the all the charries are down on HP (I use those potions too, forgot their names, the ones that heal the party for 100-200HP). I'm training at the Sauna, though should I be training at the newest place instead for quicker experience gain? For the record, their levels are 31 for the main protagonist and Yosuke, 30 for Chie and Yukiko and only 27 for Kanji. I was intending to use Yukiko in the battle with Shadow Teddie, though would it be better to use Kanji, as Shadow Teddie uses ice attacks?

Now there's going to be a Persona 5? Man, I need a PS3 for that. D:

I can't remember what level I was at when I faced Shadow Teddie (either time) but I know I didn't use Yukiko (she's weak to ice).

If Yosuke knows any healing spells or buffs have him cast those when needed and have your MC focus on doing the main healing. Have Chie and Kanji attack.

Leveling does make things better smile.gif

Thanks for that, I'll get around to levelling Kanji up as well. Yosuke knows Dia and I think some other buff, so I'll get him to use them too. Hopefully it won't be as frustrating when I level them up as the first battle. xd.png

Don't laugh, but I'm playing on Beginner. Probably should have went with Normal (or whatever the default difficulty is) but this is the first turn based RPG other than FFX-2 (which I failed at) that I've played. xd.png

No laughing here.

Very first time I played Persona (way back in the days of Persona 3) I also went for beginner. I over leveled to the point of obsession just in case I wasn't strong enough for the first boss too.

That train nearly killed me D:

I was just wondering because on the easier modes you get little items that allow you to try again if you die (from the point of death, no a save point). Try and hold onto them for as long as you can, if you use them all up in the first two dungeons up need to do some serious grinding.

Ah, fair enough, over levelling is something I'm going to start doing, rather defeat a boss with little trouble than go through a slow battle and end up dieing. xd.png

I've used more Moon Tsukubame's then I originally thought, though I haven't needed to use them lately. Levelled my groupies to 34-35, defeated Shadow Rise and Shadow Teddie easily. Ose is a great Persona to use when it comes down to physical strength (Power Charge then any medium damage physical attack), though for healing Ganga was pretty decent with Mediarama unlocked. Didn't use Kanji like I was going to, went with Yukiko instead. Only had two times where her weakness to Ice slowed the battle a bit (otherwise I guarded against his mind charged Mabufula).

The shadows in the Void Quest dungeon are incredibly annoying. I think I should've collected more mouthwash (though it is really funny watching Chie slap the MC). Pretty sure I have enough time before the Fog, so hopefully I can get more.

Is Persona 3: FES any good? Looking at getting that one as well. xd.png

I havn't played FES, although I have Persona 3 vanilla and P3P, both of which I loved.

Persona FES is the same as vanilla, but with extra scenes, persona and an extra dungeon after the main game.

I've never played persona but i'm hoping to get it in the next few months *squee*

I loved nocturne/ lucifers call, devil survivor and digital devil saga so i thought i'd try out the megaten mmo imagine which i now spend most of my time on :3 (Lv49 gunner known as Falsanthin ingame) you'll usually see me wandering about with my pyro jack or garm quite regularly xd.png so if you ever see me and need help don't be afraid to give me a poke.

My first ever SMT game was nocturne/lucifers call which suprised the heck out of me since it was a random game i picked up out of a supermarket bargain bin for about 2GBP. That was it i was hooked on SMT games it had that dark rpg element i absolutely love

Edited by whitedragon313711

I loved the Diggtal Devils happy.gif. Played both of them right through twice.

DDS2 was a real pain when it came down to finding the items for the hidden bosses though.

I've banned myself from playing the 2nd until i complete the first xd.png don't want to ruin any suprises from the first. Haven't played the games in ages, actually fancy giving it a go again now :3

I played the first one twice through and got all the abilities learned before starting the second.

Everyone who maxes out all the skills gets a stat boost in the next game. Do eet.

I loved the Diggtal Devils happy.gif. Played both of them right through twice.

DDS2 was a real pain when it came down to finding the items for the hidden bosses though.

I have seen those games!!

Are they any good Fortune?!

Point taken xd.png

Maybe I should go look if I can buy them tongue.gif