TitiMiny

Genedex

Well that's good ^^

But you have to remember that purified and corrupted can be obtained by using items too.

true hey can you corrupt my watermellon? Oh yeah that's not a pokegene.

Titi how are the forums doing?

LOL. Well i haven't started forums. I think i'll propose miggy if she wants to do it.

Im still adding other things.. and i have to finish the first quest page.

I have to go in about 23 minutes, just came here randomly ( Fire works yayyy )

I attempted a tiny forums, not very developed but I started it the other day...

And, phew, FINALLY finished the Dark Corrupting PokeGene. And boy, does it look RABID and EVIL >:D

Imma go try and do somethings, but I'm on if anyone else is...o3o

I have chosen the winners.

First place: Rabbit153; Yes i do know they are legendaries, but the idea was really cool, contradicting the legend rule. They are made nicely, and the idea was original.

Second place: DarkPhoenixInnocent; Very pretty too! The splice was well-made, and everything seems to fit!

Third place: Miggyrox789; I love your eevee, because it is very original xd.png who would have though of a legendary eevee.. I like it, but some tails could be thinned down (Or a bigger eevee, in another case).

Consolation prize: jaytey ; While the splice is well done, i keep remembering the original legendary. It is also because you said you lost before the winners were even decided.

Don't take your winning places personally ; ). For the third place, i hesitated an huge while.

I will give out the prizes either tonight, or tomorrow.

I have chosen the winners.

First place: Rabbit153; Yes i do know they are legendaries, but the idea was really cool, contradicting the legend rule. They are made nicely, and the idea was original.

Thanks smile.gif I appreciate it, Thanks everyone, Congrats to everyone smile.gif Good Luck with Future Contests smile.gif

Oh well, at least I got A place. tongue.gif

Great job everyone, and congrats Rabbit biggrin.gif

I'm on chat with Titi if anyone wants to comeeeeee tongue.gif

Huh, I missed a contest...?

Dalt!

Dawell. Does anybody like this splice? If so, I might let PokeGenes use it...

user posted image

Cute epicness biggrin.gif

Miggy likes tongue.gif

Though, is it just me, or is it missing an ear?

Edited by miggyrox789

Its not supposed to have the other ear. Its too tiny to appear.

Oh yes, I drew the squirtle myself.

Oh.

New CSS for the release offfffffffffffff ~ Purification and Corruption!

The changes will be made tomorrow, so stay tuned! ( Because i need a purified and corrupted version of everyone's splice. )

Purification and Corruption happens once each month on the 1st of that month. ( At the exception of this month because it was delayed. )

VERY COOL biggrin.gif

If you can read this I suggest getting a Mutation no. Justa suggestion P:

Finished CSS. Enjoy!

Helping miggy with another friend's myadopts, but hopefully will bring updates.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ARTISTS.

Make a purified and corrupted versions of your pokegenes!

If you don't, admins or other artists will.

Finished CSS. Enjoy!

Helping miggy with another friend's myadopts, but hopefully will bring updates.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ARTISTS.

Make a purified and corrupted versions of your pokegenes!

If you don't, admins or other artists will.

Amost finished with mine smile.gif Please don't make em fore meh

I wonder which pokegene will be first o be purified/corrupted.

Edit:

Titi I think you should make a section in the forums where there is disscuion about genedex.

Edited by chris123

Sure thing chris.

Oh and. Dragon forest is merging inside of genedex ( Due to the lack of time updating the other website, i told myself people probably will have more fun if both parts are updated on the same place )

We do not know yet if we will have a rename, as we though of '' Gene Forest ''.

Currently, just continue your normal genedexing.

A ''Dragon Forest'' Sitemap link will be added once we finish moving.

Just want to tell you. There will both be splices AND sprites from the Forest ( in separate explores and shops. )

People who had accounts over to dragonforest, and moved to genedex (or made a genedex account), please PM me if you want your adoptables, clicks and currency to be transfered over. You will get a special pokegene/adoptable from moving.

To people who make accounts on dragonforest just so they can have a little more pixels, or have the special adopts, will be warned on genedex.

I know who registered and when, and someone who just randomly joined won't count : )

Any new members after a specific member(not pointing names)will not count.

The genedex page hasen't been updated in a while.

Idea:

When we have around 150 pokegene's we could stop making pokegene's for abouta week or 2 and it would be a "Genearation". ( sorry for corney joke)

Then after those week's are over you release some new one's and add new features for the next "Generation".

The genedex page hasen't been updated in a while.

Idea:

When we have around 150 pokegene's we could stop making pokegene's for abouta week or 2 and it would be a "Genearation". ( sorry for corney joke)

Then after those week's are over you release some new one's and add new features for the next "Generation".

Actually... there haven't been any new genes since Mutation No. 23... That was the last one... but there were 3 before, arctime, catnel, and consolation prize.... 150 GENES?! That is gonna take a while dude, first you do NOT know how hard it is being an artist, for me it is like this

1) splice

2) Make shiny

3) Make egg

4) Upload to Iaza

5) Upload to site

6) Make corrupted forms

7) Make Purified Forms

8)Upload them to Iaza

9) Upload them to tinypic

10) Send them to Titi

10 steps for just one adoptable... I also SOMETIMES edit them... and we have about 30 adopts now? Wow... um 150 is SUPER FAR AWAY... THOUGH we could have done splices from the same gen.... like you can't do Dialga X Bulb, but you can do Bulb X Sandshrew or somethin....(That post was not meant to sound rude) Also the Genedex is hard to update, I DON"T UPDATE IT but Miggy I think does and Miggy has to Pm the artists and get the descriptions and blah blah yeah... ya get the point....

You don't understand I said WHEN we do that. I know it takes a long time to make sprites i'm just saynig WHEN we finally have 150 pokegene's which i'm suprised we already have 39 this could happen.

Don't fight guys! Be friends.

I just want to clarify something.

As Dragon Forest is moving into Genedex, we BOTH worked on moving and didn't have time to update anything much.

It's really hard to keep track of everything/updating.

I have a bunch of unreleased splices, such as the ''Glitches'' series, and much more in my folders. Just didn't have time to make eggs.

Yeah, I update the GeneDex, and I CAN'T update until i get info from some people.

And PLEASE don't fight. Let there be peace. :3