TitiMiny

Genedex

I think jaytey's gastina is the best detailed sprite. It is a fusion between gastly, spirtomb, cacnea and cubone.

The first form on talking about. When it envols it looks cool. Oh jatey weren't you making a beldum-magnimite splice family for me?

Titi, did you add mine to the list?

Thanks

(My ledgie)

Edited by rabbit153

I did just now. Sorry guys, i reported the time limit of the contest. You now have until August 1 for splices, and August 5 for others.

There's also the fact of lack of entries, my sickness making me unable to judge properly as well as make the prize for winners...

LOL, Rabbit completely owned me in the contest xd.png

Don't lose faith! (And hope) Mine might have TOO many details....

Titi how come the competiion is longer? You are going on vacation soon...

ohmy.gif I hope you get better, whatever you has when you sleep tonight it will drain out of your body into you pickles biggrin.gif I HOPE YA GET BETTER biggrin.gif *Sends MORE Vitamins that taste like Brownies*

Who made the epic monstersitey gene poke? ( the one that was a mistake that was soposed to be a simple gene)

I like jaytey's sptire's.Who made the fire shellos one?

Edit:

Titi I think we should have a poll on genedex on which is your favorite pokegene.

Edited by chris123

Sure. When i finish judging contest participants and such i will. Waiting for more entries, hopefully.

New pages and functions:

Breeding;

* You will be able to breed pokegenes of the same SPECIE. ( Meaning you can breed it with it's evolutions, but not other pokegenes )... The only exception is Mauraus, because they come from separate eggs.

* More information on : About breeding...

* Breeding is currently NOT available. It's a preview of what and how it will work.

Corruption/Purification;

* An event once in the month purify one pokegene. It also happens to corrupt another one. (At random, much like lotteries)

* A very pricy item will make you able to corrupt/purify pokegenes.

* More information on : About Corruption and Purification

* Like breeding, it is currently not available. Just a preview.

Example of a purified Mewpuff:

user posted image

Example of a normal Mewpuff:

user posted image

Example of a corrupted Mewpuff:

user posted image

FAQ(Question and Answers):

Q:Does a corrupted/purified pokegene has a shiny version?

A:No. They don't.

Q:How do you get a corrupted/purified?!

A:You currently can't, BUT, when the corruption/purification comes out, you will be able in the following ways:

- The Legend of Light: Blessing ( Monthly )

- The Legend of Darkness: Curse ( Monthly )

These two are picked at random.

-Or by-

Buying Staff of Corruption or Light (10000 Pixels, so save your pixels.) They will work at a 100% chance, luckely.

Q: Do they get their own genedex entry?

A: Sadly, no. They are the same as their own kind, just gentler or eviller.

It would end up clogging the genedex needlessly and would make miggy have more work for nothing. ( Yes, miggy is the one doing the genedex, not I. The only thing i do is correct flowing errors once in a time. Or spelling ones. )

If you have more questions, ask.

Edited by TitiMiny

I like the purifacation/corruption idea you have titi.

EDit: Titi how many members do we have on genedex so far?

Edited by chris123

Oh... do I have to make a purified version and corrupted version of elick and remoroon? or will you do it?

I say we have all artists do their own.

I still have to finish the Legend of Dark....

I better go do that xd.png

@chris123 I believe going on ''Useful Links'' ''Actions'' should make you able to see the number of members if you scroll completely down.

There is currently 29 members, minus one because of the Abandoned Pokemon account, which is the same admin for two account, therefore, shouldn't count in the 29 xd.png Would make 28.

Not bad for 14 days of this site opening. A lot of the people who joined are artists.

Well yeah xd.png.... a lot of people wanted to become artists. Which is a good thing since we can have a bunch of different, cool splices.

Making pokegenes once the purification/corruption will be a little longer, though making purified and corrupted version isn't that long ( It's basically the same splice, altered )

Hopefully i grab miggy if she has finished the evil Legendary who corrupts one pokegene a month xd.png ( There should be a purification one too )

i still have to do the legendary and other prizes for contest ;-;

Edited by TitiMiny

Actually, each lottery has the same winning chance ; P

Random luck, really.

Lucky clicks is each day.

Lottery is each two days.

Missing No is each week on Monday.

Purification/Corruption is planned to be each month, on the 1st.

You only have 2 chanses a month to get your pokemon corrupted or purified while the pixel there are a total of 75 times that you could win. Missingo is a total of 16 times and the click one depends on how many pokemon you have. I can't belive I won 2 things already.