Stromboli

ABC's "Castle"

Loved this show from the start! Nathan is Castle!

Anyone know when the new season starts?

Oh dear, that poster is SO photoshopped that it is disgusting.

But he IS a hot beast biggrin.gifwub.gif

Edit: emoticon fail

Edited by Naughtrish

Yup. Just the weekend left. :3

SO PREDICTION TIME.

Beckett won't die. That's so obvious it's not even worth calling.

No murder this week. We defs won't have time for any of that.

I doubt we'll see the return of that envelope Roy sent in this episode though I so desperately want to.

Beckett will remember Castle saying "I love you," but might not say anything about it this episode.

Dr. Motorcycle Boy will be a jerk. He'll probably blame Castle for Beckett getting shot or something stupid. Hopefully Castle will punch him in his pretty-boy face.

Alexis will be adorable.

Caskett will be an official item this season.

PS: Sneak peaks! :3

Edited by Stromboli

Last night's episode felt a bit disjointed. Something about it just failed to really capture me, unlike the past serious episodes. It was kind of disappointing.

Still a pretty good episode, though; it did everything it needed to, but it lacked pizazz.

--SPOILERS--

It was kind of weird... I was really surprised that they jumped back into the crime-solving bit. Thought for sure the episode would be devoted to waiting for Beckett to wake up and finding what they could about the shooter. Starting the crime twenty minutes in made it feel kinda rushed. That and the three-month skip in the middle was awkward.

And I really thought they'd take the thing with the envelope slower. Thought for sure we wouldn't see it for a few episodes.

But yeah. That captain. Not sure about her. What's with the demanding to be called 'sir?'

I liked the episode.

The captain will take time getting used to since she is more by the books person. Not sure why she wants to be called sir and not ma'am. unsure.gif

I'm getting less of a 'by the book' vibe so much as a 'respect my authority to a fault' kind of air from the new captain. I mean, Montgomery mostly played by the rules. He'd bust everyone's chops when they did something stupid. But this chick is just to the extreme. o_o;

I love the show, but the season finale of the last season left a lot to be desired (no pun intended). The ONLY one who did anything right in that episode was Ryan. Castle was right behind, but even he was acting whiny. Everyone was acting really stupid and running on emotions which are never a good thing. And then the whole ending with Beckett and Castle was just so out of place. I know a lot of people liked it, but I thought it was a jumping the shark moment, really.

Can't wait for season 5. Its coming out next week believe. The season 5 promo within the next few days?

It's definetly going to be more interesting now. Castle and Beckett finally admitting their feelings, throws in a whole new dynamic to the show. The fact that Beckett is no longer an FBI agent also, could potentially lead the show towards a darker, more vigilante alley.

The bromance between Esposito and Ryan is seemingly shattered. So theres that aspect also.

I really really really can't wait for season 5.

Oh my gosh I forgot it's almost Castle season.

This is fantastic.

But yeah, I'm definitely going to be interested to see what they do with Castle and Beckett's relationship now. And Ryan and Espo better make up soon, 'cause I love those guys. ;-;

When the new season starts, could someone tell me what will happen in 1st episode? All i can do is to watch season 4 all over again.. *sigh*

It's definetly going to be more interesting now. Castle and Beckett finally admitting their feelings, throws in a whole new dynamic to the show. The fact that Beckett is no longer an FBI agent also, could potentially lead the show towards a darker, more vigilante alley.

The bromance between Esposito and Ryan is seemingly shattered. So theres that aspect also.

I really really really can't wait for season 5.

Kate Beckett was never an FBI agent, Castle's father was. Do you mean a NYPD Detective?

Super excited for Castle to be back tonight. smile.gif

I saw one of the teasers, and omg. Castle and Beckett are so awkward and adorable.

loved the start of the new season. Hope the rest is just as good.

I'm not good at giving rundowns on shows sorry. But if you have a DVR or on demand you can watch it that way by going to TV series and then to catch up and then finding Castle and then play to watch it