moondragon55

Spongebob Squarepants

I really can't stand SpongeBob. I'm not a fan of Nickolodeon or Cartoon Network in any case, but SpongeBob really gets under my skin.

No me gusta. mad.gif

EDIT: That's "i don't like" in Spanish. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

I really can't stand SpongeBob. I'm not a fan of Nickolodeon or Cartoon Network in any case, but SpongeBob really gets under my skin.

No me gusta. mad.gif

EDIT: That's "i don't like" in Spanish. smile.gif

:0 Wha-wha-what? Spongebob is one of the BEST EVER. As long as you don't watch it for four hours straight on a car trip. blink.gif That was a bad experience.

If I'm ever bored and just watching TV (not that I have time to do much of that anymore), I'll only stop on Spongebob if it's one of the old episodes. They were decent, even my dad liked watching them with me. I liked the movie too.

If I try watching an episode that was made within the last three or four years, I can feel my brain cells melting away.

I'm just glad Nickelodeon shows the older episodes in the first place, else I'd never bother with that channel at all.

Love spongebob. I'm watching it right now. The "Wormy" episode just finished.

I've always been a fan. Raised on the show. Always found it gut-wrenchingly hilarious. Can't stand it anymore. Ruined the characters. Ruined the plots. =/ Should have ended with the movie... and I didn't even like the movie.

Feel like I should elaborate - I love the old episodes, hate any post-movie ones. =P The old ones were good, they had a great sense of pacing, humour, character, and even threat, despite being a kid's show. The Nasty Patty will forever be my favourite episode.

The new episodes feel like they just dropped every bit of charm the show originally had.

I still watch this show occasionally, but yeah, its pretty much crap now. I wasnt a huge fan of it, but i still see every new ep that comes out. Favorite eps by far were ep1 when spongebob got his job and Sand's Rocket.

But now i only watch it if nothing else is on(in other words, almost never).