Kanaye

Original Yaoi Short Stories

Hello guys.

These are my short original yaoi stories. For those of you who do not know what yaoi is, it means my stories are about gay guys.

Please, no Flames. I don't like Lobster but I dont scream and yell at the guy who sells them, now do I?

If you don't like yaoi, please leave and enjoy someone else's work.

Ok. Here they are.

~*~

Fantasy

Two Fates of Aerta A seer has a vision of two paths for his Kingdom of Aerta. Will he be able to lead his kingdom from the path of darkness?

The Book of Aerta The Prequal to Two Fates. Prince Kial wants to marry Wizard Brett and he decides thier future alone. Will Wizard Brett forgive him and live happily ever after?

Teen

Spin the Bottle Gabe, a basketball player, is talked into playing Spin the Bottle by his best friend and, on his turn, he just happens to land on a teammate.

Modern

Again What do you do when the one you love can’t remember you? Charlie’s beloved lost the last five year of his life due to coma. They rebuild their lives but you can't hide from the past forever.

Waiting Jared waits for Tane's nice guy mask to slip. Will Tane be the same as Barry, Jared's abusive ex-boyfriend?

Poem

I Watch Him A boy finally gets up the courage to confess to the one he watches.

Sci-fi

The Merits of Abduction Thribbit and his sister come to Earth to abduct a human. Are they the only aliens on Earth?

NEW

~*~

Reviews LOVED!

Feel Free to tell me in here what you think of them, or if you'd rather, feel free to PM me with your thoughts.

Edited by Kanaye

I enjoyed reading your stories, Kanaye.

Thank you, Ruby! Im glad you enjoyed them!

*starts reading basketball/spin the bottle story*  Aww... I love the ending! I expected it to end so differently, but in the end... just awwwwww <3

Most of my stories have Awwww endings. I cant write a sad one.

On the Book of Aerta, my latest one, I was finially able to injure one of my characters. Its like the characters are my babies and I dont want them hurt, but that was kinda holding me back...

So I was so proud of myself when I was able to write an charecter getting injured ....

There has to be some yaoi fans on here!...

No need to bump more than once every few days. And usually, an update is wanted with a new post.

Aw man this is awesome. *reads over and over again*

Love the Two fates of Aerta and the bottle spin one. <333

Very adorable endings. x3 Read all of them. :D

Well done, very well written. ^^ Pretty inventive names, too. :D

Thank you both, for reading and replying!

@ Flame.

Two Fates of Aerta is actually my favorite one. I love the Aerta world. I am planning on writing more with them. Im thinking of doing another country but set in the Aerta world. Don't know how Im going to go about it though.

Spin the Bottle was my first story for the Gayauthor's Anthology. I was so proud of myself when I finished it.

~*~

@Bubbles (I love your nick BTW)

You read them all! Thank you. Im glad you enjoyed them.

About the names. I make up most of mine. A few others Ive found at like babynames.com and such.

I actually have a word doc that is just dedicated to names. Whenever I make up a new one or find a name on a website and like it, I add it.

Most of my dragon's names (the ones that are one worded) are actualy from that list or added onto that list.

Ooooh, that's really cool. :o You've a very good imagination. :] Baby naming sites are pretty handy. x3 And you're welcome. :3 It was my pleasure!

That's a wonderful way to pick names, Kanaye. smile.gif

Thank you, Bubbles and Ruby.

When Im bored, I write the alphabet down on the top of a paper and randomly chose from 5-8 letters.

Some names, like Asalik-- say it outloud, just dont work, but others, like Jarlyn do. And the ones I like I write into my Word docs, both forwards and backwards. Kiverb =bad Brivik = good. See?

And yes, Asalik looks good on paper but I was trying to make up names for my friend and I was reading them outloud for her and I said it and then im like OMG. And her grandmother just started laughing.

Edited by Kanaye

Hi guys, I added a poem! I might have another soon. And yes, its a yaoi poem... mostly Edited by Kanaye

I saw "yaoi" and zoomed straight in.

Bottle Spin=adorable <3

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Thank you! Im glad you enjoyed them!

Love your stories and I'm looking forward to reading more of them. smile.gif

Thank you, Ruby. I am actually working on one right now. Dunno when I will be done with it though. Wish me luck!

EDIT: Not Done yet. My Muse has gone AWOL. *sigh*

EDIT: My friend gave me some ideas! Im gunna get back to typing tonight!

Thank you! That one was short and sweet.

Im glad you like it.

I actually wrote another one for this same anthology, but I have to wait for them to post it, before I can put it up on here.

Should be posted June 15th or so.

The new story is up! YAY! Edited by Kanaye