Kanaye

Original Yaoi Short Stories

*laughs*

I am very glad to hear that. I think non-PG13 yaoi would not be allowed but all mine are PG13.

Thank you. I am very glad you like it.

More like it how, modern?

I am working on short story to do with a demonologist and a healer... I've only gotten 600 words though...

Hmm. I will keep it in mind.

I like the fantasy ones because I can make my own rules. In the modern world the rules are already set.

I will have to nudge my muse into giving me a few more modern ones.

The novel I am working on, from up there, *points up a few posts* I have reached 15k now. Still not the 19k it was, but better than 7k.

If anyone wants to a be my beta reader, contact me. But know that I do rewrites and I will peck your brain for ideas, what you think, how I can make it better and so and so forth.

It is kind of a remake of sleeping beauty.

My favorite was the spin-the-bottle one, out of the ones I read. I haven't gotten through them all yet, but I'll make time later. You're a wonderful writer, and each of your stories is so interesting and sweet <3

Thank you!

I need to write another short story.

Right now I am doing NaNoWriMo, and it is a gay story. If anyone wants to read it, just send me a PM and I'll give you the Google Docs link.

I saw "Yaoi" and dived in, These are very Beautiful stories. Looking forward to reading some more.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I need to start back on writing short stories. I keep trying to do novel and becoming overwhelmed.

I have an idea for yet another novel. I need to stop thinking long term and go with short for now. Actually finish something!

I finished that novel, NaNoWriMo. Its horrible and I need to edit it a lot but it is finished.