TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

is it possible to get eggs between the 11-12 mins or is it just every that 11-12 mins.

I think they "become available" after 11-12 minutes. So they wouldn't go away. (Since every time anyone logs on, he sees an egg.)

I just go through every post here persons scroll to see if I can find a egg. So far I got 3

You can just log on to DragCave every 10-12 minutes, you don't have to constantly check it to find eggs.

wrong tongue.gif

The Avatar egg is the egg with blue stripes and glowing white dots in a line and a half down the right side.

Puts ghost chili on tongue. Hey I was wrong but you didn't have to tease me. *to those that don't know ghost chili is the hottest chili in the world, and if not the hottest then damn close to it.*

This is the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny!

Number 19 user posted image

And that's all from me. My shoulder's killing me.... See ya'll later,

I'm trying to get some cleaning done around the house while I wait to collect a new egg. tongue.gif I got my new nephew coming over tomorrow and staying for a few days during his spring break and I want my house to look better than what it does! xd.png

Lol, good thing about today is i don't have to do anything atm cause i had a show today and i has one tomorrow also. smile.gif Relaxing time is almost pure peace, the DC adds drama xd.png rofl

I don't know how so many people are getting these egg :s I have 3 and I've been looking around and have seen... Well only three eggs tongue.gif Must be my bad luck sad.gif *sigh*

I've gotten some from the wilderness.

(Love the avatar)

Yes, wilderness ones are possible. ^^

No word on the Wilderness page yet.

Yep, I snagged one off the Wilderness. Oh, the I-Ro-Nee. xd.png EEEE! This is so much fun! I'm especially digging on the glass-looking ones, but they're all gorgeous. Thanks again to TJ and the spriters for setting this up for us! wub.gif

Edited by Rusty Chevrolet

You can just log on to DragCave every 10-12 minutes, you don't have to constantly check it to find eggs.

Do I gotta log out or just refresh?

Has anyone said it yet? I haven't!

Happy Easter! To my friends, members, mods, and of course TJ!

I got a precious blue one! o.O

It's cool that it's only 5:10PM here. So..... No need to sleep! Hurray! Still have two long days to hunt! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Yep, I snagged one off the Wilderness. Oh, the I-Ro-Nee. xd.png EEEE! This is so much fun! I'm especially digging on the glass-looking ones, but they're all gorgeous. Thanks again to TJ and the spriters for setting this up for us! wub.gif

*fishes a cyan-and-tiny-cherry-blossoms-one out of your basket*

Thank you Celestial07, Happy Easter to you as well! Especially cause I found another egg when looking at your scroll!

My next one's at 20 past because I forgot about the golden rule...Don't forget when you have to catch the eggies!

I had five and the I pressed on a 6th one and now I only have one in my basket. sad.gif

I just refreshed a couple more times and finally they reappeared. That was strange. And makes me worried.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

I had one egg, that was in the kill-action dry.gif

But luckly, it dosen´t kill my hatchy. laugh.gif