I've got that one:

user posted image

It's not on the list, is it?

Oh ok it is... Never mind than... Must have been blind... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Frank'n'Furter

The black swan holding a green egg with a dragon symbol on it

Thanks for the info

i hope i get the avatar egg before i go to bed e-e

Don't say hope. Say I WILL get the avitar egg before I go to bed.

I've got that one:

user posted image

It's not on the list, is it?

One further than the swan one

Edited by Monkeys

wrong tongue.gif

The Avatar egg is the egg with blue stripes and glowing white dots in a line and a half down the right side.

user posted image Number 18....White with a cream dragon on it. Not sleeping til I pass on the floor.

Um... I think the Avatar one is the one that looks like its from the movie Avatar: blue with white sparkles on one side.

Lawl. Show me that red and blue egg on an actual scroll please. It's either a fake or TJ's addition to the project. Considering I was cattle-prodding the participants into submitting their eggs, I can say with certainty I've never seen that egg before.

Aha. TJ egg. http://-hI3Miv9qpPEBspo...4QpuACRgPLB.gif

Edited by Marrionetta

Haha - I have to clean my messy room.

So I clean for 10 minutes, run back to the dc and catch the next easter-eggie, then again 10 minutes cleaning. xd.png

I love collecting the pretty eggs!

That'll teach me to look at my scroll before coming here. I didn't know what was going on when I saw an egg on my scroll page, lol! But how cool is this? I feel like a kid again! Thanks TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

Don't say hope. Say I WILL get the avitar egg before I go to bed.

and ill go to bed tomorrow morning :B

lololol

Which one is the Avatar egg?

The "Avatar" egg has small white dots on the right side of it with a dark blue and black pattern on the egg.

Lawl. Show me that red and blue egg on an actual scroll please. It's either a fake or TJ's addition to the project. Considering I was cattle-prodding the participants into submitting their eggs, I can say with certainty I've never seen that egg before.

http://www.-hI3Miv9qpPE...4QpuACRgPLB.gif

Aha. TJ egg. http://-hI3Miv9qpPEBspo...4QpuACRgPLB.gif

It is on my scroll.

GNAAAAAAAAAH

While refreshing on the cave for my ninteenth, I clicked on a strange markings egg, and for the second time it was a horse, third time in a row NOT a frill. D:

The only thing that can make me happy now is to get a swan before I retire.

Lol, it feels like I'm a bit after everyone else. x'd Damn, why didn't I log on here as always when I woke up? D: *because you wanted to play need for speed instead*

Well, I've found three now at least :'3

Interesting fact: Every time the egg pops up on your scroll, it seems to stay there till you get it. I just navigated away from an egg and then back and it was still there.

What a happy Easter day! Finally managed to catch a fell flame egg in the cave (last one I was still missing from the Mayhem eggs), my black hatchie decided to be a girl and I have 13 Easter eggs so far.

Happy hunting everybody

GNAAAAAAAAAH

While refreshing on the cave for my ninteenth, I clicked on a strange markings egg, and for the second time it was a horse, third time in a row NOT a frill. D:

The only thing that can make me happy now is to get a swan before I retire.

I got a 4 days-something CB frill from the AP some 2 hours ago. Haha.