UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

Parasite nodded stiffly and shot into the room, jumping out at Skyshriek's eyes and attempting to sink her fangs into them. She wondered if Django would spring in before the Stone killed her. ((I am so sorry for the short posts; I'm at an airport waiting for my stupid delayed flight and it's taking forever. I'm sleepy. xd.png))

Skyshriek saw Parasite leaping at her head. "Foolish mistake you've made there!" she growled as she swayed her head to avoid her. Then her golden yellow eyes turned green and she started to use her petrifying power on the vampire hatchling. As she was doing that, Django ran inside and went near the stone dragoness. "Hey Sempai, look what I have," he said to her. Skyshriek turned her attention to Django and saw her reflection in the crystal held up by the hatchling. The sunrise hatchling waited for her to start freezing up, but all he heard was laughter. Curious at what was going on with her, Django put the crystal down and looked at Skyshriek who said, "Hahahahaha! Silly little brats, you can't use my power against me, because I'm already a stone." Django frowned and thought, 'Well that makes sense, I guess.' Then Skyshriek continued, "But I must admit, it was smart of you to try to have myself petrified, althought it would never work. But now your mission is about to end in failure. Goodbye, kouhai!" Then she started to stare at him with green eyes.

Parasite landed abruptly in between Django and Skyshriek, cutting off his line of sight. "Your powers won't work on me, either. I'm dead." She nudged Django with her tail before charging towards the egg, roughly grabbing it off of the floor before tossing it at Django. "Run! You're right by the exit!" She screeched, hurdling towards him.

Django caught the egg tossed by Parasite and started to run towards the exit. Skyshriek saw him and growled, "Oh no you don't! You're not getting away." Then she started to spray stones from her breath at Django and hit him on the head and on his back. The sunrise collapsed on the ground after he got bombarded by the stones and he dropped the egg. The egg started to roll away from Django and towards the entrance.

Parasite hopped over the stones as they rolled across the floor and grab Ed at the rolling egg, screaming at Django to run. She bolted out of the cavern and into the catacombs, hoping to make a clean getaway. Hopefully, Django wouldn't be too angry at her for just leaving him like that. Put the mission first, after all.

As parasite ran outside with the egg, Django got back up on his legs and ran after her until he was outside of the training room. Skyshriek was quite impressed with their training mission. She walked outside, but didn't pursue them, and said, "Nice job Django, you've completed your training mission. But you've still got a long way to go before I let you go out egg-stealing alone. Like for example, you have plenty of fighting moves to learn and you'll practice your egg-stealing skills. Until you're experienced, you'll be training everyday of your life, understand?" "Yes sempai," Django said.

((Seeing as how Parasite was a mere NPC, I'll leave her there. xd.png))

"Good, now come inside. I'm going to teach some claw to claw combat moves," Skyshriek said. Then the two went back inside the training room and Django looked at the stone dragoness, eager to see what he'll be learning today. "Okay kouhai, I want you to stand on your hindlegs and put your front legs in this position," Skyshriek said. The sunrise did what his sempai said as he stood on his hindlegs and held his arms out with his fingers in hook position. But they were too overboard in the position that Skyshriek had to go up to him and growl, "No, no, no, that's not how you do it. Your fingers are suppose to look like this!" She fixed the kouhai's fingers until they looked slightly hooked and in the correct stance. "Now I want you to make to take your left claws and swipe it sideways from right to left. Then you make your right claws swing in the opposite direction of left. I want you to do this ten times with each of your claws until your done or unless I give you more," Skyshriek said. Then Django started to started to swing his claws ahead of him. He used his left and then his right and then his left again and he continued in that pattern until he was done.

Fang landed in front of the Fang Clan cave, holding three eggs in his claws and two dead dragons in his mouth. He dumped all five of them in the hatchery, where the vampire hatchlings swarmed the corpses and picked then clean. Another sucessful raid on another clan, this time the Wind clan. The eggs were probably skywings, like their parents were. Oh, well. He stalked back to his chambers, somewhat hungry.

(srry I didn't post yesterday it was a very important day for my class and I was very busy. anyway here is a picture of Time the Temporal Dragoness so you get the idea biggrin.gif srry if the color is not that good)

user posted image

(I has an announcement from d-graygirl. She left, in case you didn't know. I PMed her.)

Kreen picked a leaf and dipped it into the Pure Pond, filling it with water. She gentlely pushed it towards Vanlet.

"Here, you won't be part vampire anymore."

Myse laid down with the remains of Kreen's caught fish. She swallowed the rest of it, then looked up at the climbing stars.

I wonder how me and Kreen got bonded... it's a dangerous bond, if she dies, I die. But that means we can immediately be together in heaven.

One of her eyes was the deep green of Kreen's eyes, and the other the natural blue of Skywing dragons. Like Zarazo and Kitsune.

(Sorry if Vanlet already got unvampirized)

Thank you Kreen Vanlet drank the water then she felt something in her chest my heart beat? Yes! It’s my heart beat! Vanlet ran to the water and looked at her reflection she wasn't a vampire anymore! Vanlet let out a cry for joy Thanks Kreen! I've never felt so alive!

Time looked up at the stars and heard Zarazo's question about the comet affecting the crystals the comet will affect the crystals, it will give them twice their normal power, but they will also be at their most vulnerable, which means Lutheore will be able to take the dark crystal, unless.... Time closed her eyes and thought. In her thoughts she remembered an old song she heard about one crystal splitting into two! That's it! That's the answer! Time smiled at Zarazo and Kitsune All we need to do is get the light crystal to the dark crystal before the comet arrives! Then Lutheore can't get his hands on the dark crystal!

(aww sad.gif I'll miss dgray-girl)

Kitsune made a very unamused face at Time. "...Are you kidding me? If the comet affects the crystals, the other crystal would be imbedded into the ice in the North Pole. How the heck are we supposed to go there?!" Zarazo looked up thoughtfully, tilting his head in thought.

I could probably make it... he mumbled softly. Nebula dragons are good at flying for extended periods of time in below freezing temperatures; how else could we last in the ozone? But I'm just a hatchling, and even if I did get there, I couldn't break through the ice...

((NUUUU D-GRAYGIRL. WAI IS EVERYONE LEAVING.))

(WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!!!)

If we are able to find the White Clan they could warp us there Time looked to the North and then looked at the sky.

(srry if it is so short)

((I'm not leaving, I'm just too busy writing a fanfic. I've already got the prologue done and now I'm writing the first chapter.))

After Django was done, Skyshriek told him what to do next, "Good, now this time I want you to swing in the opposite direction. That means you'll be swiping your left claw from left to right and your right claw from right to left. Do this 10 times with each claw. Now go!" The sunrise hatchling started to swing his claws in the direction that his sempai told him to go. Skyshriek eyed him carefully and watched for any mistakes he made.

(HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???? anyone there?? huh.gif )

Edited by TimeFlame

((I'm here but I have no time to post; gotta go to an anime con))

After he made his swings, Skyshriek told Django to swipe his claws in diagonally this time. He had to swiped his left claw from upper-left to bottom-right and his right claw from upper-right to bottom-left 10 times before he can attack in reverse directions. The sunrise hatchling swung his claws around perfectly until his forelegs started to get tired and his fingers started to go straight. This made Django look like he was flailing his arms about in a sloppy way, which by the way made Skyshriek pissed. "Da** it, kouhai! What are you doing?! You were doing this perfectly a few seconds ago until you started to look like a human slapping his hands at the air. And look, you're fingers have gone straight when they're suppose to be neatly curved for your claws to scratch something properly," she growled. "But sempai, my arms hurt!" Django complained. But Skyshriek didn't didn't care, "Well that's too bad, because you're not resting until today's lesson is complete! Now start over from zero!" "Ahhh," the hatchling whined.

(Wow, nice bout of cursing. xd.png Much like my antics at recess...)

Kreen blinked as Vanlet became a normal Black dragon now.

No one has to bear the burden of being half something and another.

Even though Myse had one green eye, she hadn't noticed it until she looked down into the pond. She screamed, she had never looked into her reflection before, and this scared her. She jumped, then cautiously looked at it, then at Kreen.

((lol really? I'm in highschool and I don't curse xd.png))

Kitsune sighed and began her awkward water-walking back to the cave, struggling not to fall. Zarazo remained and glanced over at Time curiously.

The... White Clan? What's that? he asked, swishing his tail as he stared at the comet. His scales changed again; there were sparkles upon sparkles of blues, reds, violets, and even a few green tints coating his midnight-black scales. He was prettier than some adult Nebulas already.

Kitsune grunted as she stepped onto the sand. She hadn't fallen, but she'd slipped underwater up to her knees. She began kicking water away.

(I have a friend that curses even though she's in 5th...)

Well the White Clan is a group of White dragons. White Dragons have angel wings and can use strong and powerful magic Time looked at Zarazo's changing scales in amazment Wow! how do you do that?

(srry it's so short, but I'm going to start High School in the fall)

((orly? I'm gonna be in 10th grade next. xd.png))

Zarazo nodded eagerly before tilting his head to the side in confusion.

How do I do... What? How am I so focused on the comet? Well, I just find them intriguing... He began to rant on and on about comets, about how they followed an eliptical orbit around the sun just like Earth and about how their tails always faced away from the sun. The change in his scales came alone, without a will of his own. He naturally had no idea what was going on; he hadn't even noticed the change in his scales.

Kitsune pulled on her messenger bag and opened it, tugging out a book on ninjutsu. She cried out in dismay to find her most precious belonging soaked due to the lake. Irritated, she flipped it open and began searching for a Wind ninjutsu. Her best jutsu was Fire, but Wind was good for drying stuff off in a hurry without burning them. Like her book. Or her clothes.

((FYI: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu weren't made by Naruto; they were used by ninja in ancient Japan. Although they're exaggerated nowadays, people still use them sometimes to calm themselves. You learn it at a class; I took it. Quite fun. xd.png))

Django started to swing his claws in many diagonal directions. He had to bear with the soreness in his arms while he did that. After he completed his lesson without loosening his claws' position, Skyshriek went over to him and told him what to do next, "Good job this time, now you're going to learn how to bite at the throat. To pierce your prey or your opponent's windpipe, you have to use the tip of your canine fangs to cut that spot." The stone dragoness put her wrist out and used her other hand's finger to point out where to bite and she said, "Let's pretend that my wrist is the neck and that the spot I'm pointing to is the windpipe. I want you to try and bite that spot."