BloodlessDreamz

Tokio Hotel

*faints* i am literally jumping up and down right now! i never expected a forum like this to exist *faints...again*

P.S. HUUUUUGGEEE TH fan xd.pngbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

*Flamethrower time.*

What do homosexual turkish people do in germany!? yep, they get adored by thousands of schoolchildren.

*Time to clean this freaky mess*

*Flamethrower time.*

What do homosexual turkish people do in germany!? yep, they get adored by thousands of schoolchildren.

If you don't like a thread, get lost. No one makes you click on it.

On a more pleasant note, I'm glad a lot of other fans are discovering this topic! biggrin.gif I'm constantly surprised by Bill/TH signatures when randomly wandering through the threads. happy.gif Slowly taking over the internet... ;D

*Flamethrower time.*

You have to admit that you're jealous that you arn't adored by thousands of "schoolchildren" ;D

Anyway, about which genre they in; Its rock/Teen pop/Emo rock/Pop rock. It has many names, but I think that its rock. Why? Well, maybe because they said so in an intervju, and I think they know best which kind of genre they play, dont ya think so?

Yes they like to Play. I think they like the word Play. tongue.gif Sorry, I had to!

Edited by Play

Lol I'm sad that I can't go to their concerts they haven't come by me;.; But I'll get to them eventually >D As far as favorite band member goes, It's a hard choice. I like Bill and all, but considering my nickcame at school is Tom, I'm more inclined to pick him xd.png My favorite songs by them are The Pain of Love, Strange, Noise, and Don't Jump^^ Don't Jump was the one that got me hooked even though I heard Scream and Automatic first.

Edited by x-acidic pixie stick-x

Lol I'm sad that I can't go to their concerts they haven't come by me;.; But I'll get to them eventually >D As far as favorite band member goes, It's a hard choice. I like Bill and all, but considering my nickcame at school is Tom, I'm more inclined to pick him xd.png My favorite songs by them are The Pain of Love, Strange, Noise, and Don't Jump^^ Don't Jump was the one that got me hooked even though I heard Scream and Automatic first.

The song who hooked me up was Schrei. I really really REALLY love that song! And Bill's voice where so awesome when he was young.

And.. I LOVE your avi, x-acidic pixie stick-x xd.png What is he eating?

And... you guys HAVE to watch this video:

Omg.. when he sing Its raing man.. Oh my gosh..

A big nice BUMP to this thread. Don't let it die!

They are probably coming in Sarajevo on 17.07.

Silver Fox and I are going again... Probably!!

Oh yeah!

They won again happy.gif Congratz Tokio Hotel for Comet 2010 - Best Live Act <3

You're following this secret so far?

I can't believe I've found them here xd.png But then again, they're pretty famous world-wide, huh?

I'm not really a fan, but I like their debut single "Durch den Monsun" (I think the English version is simply titled "Monsoon"). And Tokio Hotel was one of the most controversely discussed boybands in Germany a few years back. Nowadays, they're not much in German news, wonder what happened to them?

But when they started here, no one really believed they would be as sucessful as they are now.

Another thing that's been bugging me, I don't like the translation of "Durch den Monsun" much 'cause the content is different in my eyes (might be slightly, but I perceive them as differently). Also, I have to say that Bill's voice has been trained a lot since the first single there. It's very different in his latest songs.

Oh, and I like that he styles his hair after mangas laugh.gif

Edited by Lolchen

I LOVE Tokio Hotel... I have to admit I have had dreams about them. (It must be during the nights when I fall asleep listening to their music.)

Bill is may favorite.... I just wish he would change his hair back to the way it was. I don't like his new look. T.T

Whoo to more fans! I hope to post a few more signature banners for this thread soon. :3 I'm glad there are so many fans on here! biggrin.gif

I'm anxious - a lot of people are doubting the boys will ever come back to the US, and I'm a bit scared to go overseas.. but I will! I'm glad they're finally getting to see Asia though; I bet they're super-excited!

How far have you guys gone to see the boys?

I want them to come to Canada. I've never seen them in my life. sad.gif Only on Tv and through the internet. But i would like to go to one of their concerts. I've been a fan every since Scream came out (maybe a bit before).

I've never seen them either! I'm not sure I'd travel over seas for a concert, but if they don't ever come back to America, I may just have to!

&&W00t preordered their Humaniod DVD!

Is that thing in the middle a woman?

That would be Bill Kaulitz, I believe.

(btw, he's not actually in the middle; with four people/an even number, there really is no middle).

And don't double post, there's an edit button.

Bill <3333333333

Well ppl! Just 10 days until DVD!!

Does someone hunt stupid puzzles? ;D

BUMPing up the thread wink.gif

Have you guys heard about that Bill maybe have got a new piercing? A septum piercing. What do you guys think? Do you guys think that he will look good in it?

And like I said, its not sure.

Yeah, now I can really see the septum ring! Hm.. I hope we will get the some new pics soon, I want some so you can see it better.

Yeah, I forgot about the ears. I really like that ones to :3

Edited by Play