Malygos

The Single Scroll Oath

*I take the oath*

but, umm. I do have a family member that plays. *points to signature* it IS NOT MINE its my bro's. for real.

I do, too. But I don't advertise my Bro's scroll.

But worry not, as lond as he registered on a different E-mail as you, neither of your scrolls will be burnt.

I'll sign this. :l I've had my only scroll since September 2008.

I mean, why the hell would I even NEED multiple scrolls? That's ridiculous.

I take the oath. Alex_Lothr shall be the only scroll in my possession. This I Vow. ^^

"I will not make more than a single scroll.

I'm perfectly content on just a single scroll.

I frown upon those who use multiple scrolls and holding scrolls.

REAL family members and friends are not holding scrolls and will not be used as such.

I will not make a holding scroll and claim it to be a family member or friend."

I TAKE THE OATH!

An oath? That sounds fun! And I definitely agree with it! One should only have one scroll! Otherwise it's just plain cheating! I guess I'll take the oath too! ^w^

*takes oath*

Edited by Floodsdragon

I will definitely take this oath. I don't plan to multi-scroll and I don't want to.

Edited by Doctadeth

One scroll sounds good. I mean once they mature you can get more dragons why would you need another scroll?

Ok I will take this.

I'll take the oath. Besides, maintaining two scrolls would be too much work with all my adoptables websites i am on. most of which I completely ignore at this point beause upkeep is a pain and I can't possibly remember every name and password. I get my passwords mixed up already between this site, my email, world of warcraft, and fanfiction. xd.png

Edited due to horrible typing skills and punctuation.

Edited by Isabella Fae Graycin

"I will not make more than a single scroll.

I'm perfectly content on just a single scroll.

I frown upon those who use multiple scrolls and holding scrolls.

REAL family members and friends are not holding scrolls and will not be used as such.

I will not make a holding scroll and claim it to be a family member or friend."

I believe that I shall take this oath as well. *signs*

.... Depending on what I can think up and make, could I make a banner for this? I know you already have several, buuuut...

*edited for forgetfulness*

Edited by ArchBishop

I take this oath, to have a single scroll. *Raises her hand to her heart*

For quite frankly one's plenty, and having more then one's a bit too excessive.

My sister has (/had, never uses) a scroll, my boyfriend has one and kindly gifted me a Vampire today (and I promised to return the favor once he grows), and one of my friends has one from long ago, but I have always had this one scroll. Sure, I'm impatient, but not so much that I need multiple scrolls to wait for my eggs to hatch to collect rares. Half the fun is the deciding on what to use your egg and hatchling limit on, right? It's strategy! What's the point if you don't have to wait?

I take the oath!

My sister has (/had, never uses) a scroll, my boyfriend has one and kindly gifted me a Vampire today (and I promised to return the favor once he grows), and one of my friends has one from long ago, but I have always had this one scroll. Sure, I'm impatient, but not so much that I need multiple scrolls to wait for my eggs to hatch to collect rares. Half the fun is the deciding on what to use your egg and hatchling limit on, right? It's strategy! What's the point if you don't have to wait?

I take the oath!

Getting what you want, any means necessary, mainly.