Malygos

The Single Scroll Oath

Yup! I'm happy with my one scroll too! Keeping it clean is easy with the release button!

I'll take it too!

~Sachi

I, LightningRip, herby take the oath. *signs paper with HUGE sharpie, so as to make her name stand out*

Please add me to the list!

I take the oath! 1 im not good at AP droping and catching 2 I'd feel guilty 3 I'm to lazy to make another wink.gif

Oh wow, I completely forgot this was here! I'd also like to take the oath smile.gif

I take the oath.

Also How many dragons can you fit on a scroll, it seems like a lot (two words, not one).

I read the FAQ there is no limit to the number of dragons you can have.

anyway.

*raises right hand*

"I will not make more than a single scroll.

I'm perfectly content on just a single scroll.

I frown upon those who use multiple scrolls and holding scrolls.

REAL family members and friends are not holding scrolls and will not be used as such.

I will not make a holding scroll and claim it to be a family member or friend."

*lowers hand*

Copy and pasted from the front page cause I felt like using that for taking the oath. xd.png

I agree that with "The Rule" stated so clearly that only one scroll per person,

then that is as it should be... no "oath" necessary.

But must say... some of those banners are pretty!

Also...

with the huge amount of Dragons as well as Hatchlings and eggs that some have,

I just can't figure out how anyone could take care of more than one Scroll's worth!

I'll take the oath!

My roommate does use my computer for her scroll since hers is old and slow, but we aren't the same person! (I've been teaching her about the cave for the past week or so helping her figure out how to work things and showing her how to catch eggs). I promise I will not use her scroll to hold or transfer and she won't use mine either!

I have one scroll and I am happy with it, I hate cheaters - I will take the oath. smile.gif

*takes the oath*

Y cousin sometimes use the internet and play his dc account but we are not the same person. smile.gif

ditto ... smile.gif never read tos myself but even so i'd always believe (if i've ever thought about it that is )that it's not fair having more than 1 scroll

I on this day at the seventh hour of the 21st of the fourth month. Do take this oath to pledge myself to the one scroll per memeber movement. Edited by x_vio_x

*Takes Oath*

Why would you need 2 scrolls if you can have as many dragons on one as you possibly want? huh.gif

-clears throat-

I, Kiffren, vow naught to create more than a single scroll. I swear to my contentment with just one scroll. I frown upon thou who hast more than one scroll. Thy friends and family are not to be used as holding scrolls and I vow to this. I vow to not create a holding scroll whilst claiming it to be a family member or friend.

-Kiff

Cross my heart and hope to die, and if I'm lying, feed me pie. I will never, ever, have any more than one scroll. Besides, it would be found and burned. tongue.gif