picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha watched Albel leave and sighed sadly. Try to stay safe ok? *You* don't need to get sick to. She glanced over at the pills and rolled her eyes. Shw wouldn't be surprised if they were poison or something. Since albel's getting someone else, I don't need to take these. Hey wait, who are you going to get?

Edited by snowdragon10

((I....have no comment....))

Albel went about half way to the cave and then stopped. Seth? he asked. Seth blinked and sat quiet before realizing it was telepathic. Ah, Albel, right? What can I do for ya? he asked. Slytha is sick with Pneumonia, can you bring Miko to Slytha's house? Albel looked at the ground. Sure, I'll go get her. Seth told Miko about Slytha. "Oh dear, that's not good at all" she said. Miko took the leather pouch that held water from Seth's old saddle. She filled it with the magic spring water and flew towards Rika's place.

Albel walked back to the house and waited.

(( :B ))

Slytha yawned and laid back down. I feel really tired for some reason.... Which is strange, because I just woke up... She coughed again and winced. I wonder when Albel will be back? Hey Albel, if you can hear me say something, k?

Edited by snowdragon10

I'm here. You should probably sleep. The more you rest, the better you'll feel he said. Miko appeared in the distance. She smiled and waved to Albel, coming in for a landing. She pumped her elegant white feathered wings to aim herself at the ground. She landed at a running start and stumbled up to the house. "So? Where's Sleeping Beauty?" Albel made a bark of laughter and led the way inside. He went upstairs and showed Miko into the room. Miko made a 'tsk tsk' sound when she saw Slytha.

If I can sleep you mean. She streatched out her legs and made herself comfortable. I'll try to sleep anyway. Wake me up if anything major happens.. She closed her eyes. Well, goodnight.. She heard someone enter her room. I wonder.. who that could be.. She fell asleep as soon as she thought that.

Miko went over to the bed and examined Slytha. "Hmm, well good she's got some water here but she hasn't drank any. Miko dumped the water out the window. "This water is better" she said, pouring some of the magic water into the cup. The water glowed blue like it did down in the tunnel. She set it on the night stand.

((Many when there's a lot of noise tongue.gif))

Edited by Sai

((.............. Whatever........))

Slytha opened her eyes and sat up. She was a very light sleeper. What happened? She winced and laid back down. How long was I asleep? She noticed Miko in the room aswell as Albel. So when you said 'doctor' you meant Miko? Wll, I'm glad you didn't mean a human.

((I just saw the best r-rated movie ever...))

Edited by snowdragon10

((The Matrix? lol))

Miko smiled. "About a minute" she giggled. Miko held the glass of magic water to Slytha, "Drink up, you need lots of water" Albel felt relieved. Slytha would at least listen to Miko. "Feel any better?" Albel asked, looking at Slytha.

((that was an ok movie but no, zombieland biggrin.gif It was so funny!))

Slytha took the glass of water. If Pneumonia is as bad as you say it is I don't think it will just go away after a minute of rest. I guess I feel a little better though. She drank a bit of the water before pausing. "What is this suppose to do?"

Edited by snowdragon10

((Yeah, I know that one))

"Water fuels your body. It's your main source of energy. It's vital you have a lot when you are sick because it boosts your immune system so it can fight the virus." Miko rambled. She smiled. "Plus this is the magic water from our spring"

Slytha nodded and drank the rest of the water. "Ok. Now what?" She glanced at Albel. You haven't said anything in a while. Something wrong?

I'm fine. Albel muttered. Miko smiled, "Now you can rest" she laughed. Miko raised her hand and put some healing magic on Slytha. "This should help the pain."

Slytha smiled slightly. "Thanks." She laid back down, not bothing with the covers. Goodnight. She yawned, the pain wasn't really that much of a bother anymore. She looked at Albel. Maybe you shoud get some sleep too. I know you just woke up, but still. She closed her eyes and fell aslepp.

Miko pulled the covers over Slytha. "She need to keep warm" she said. Albel shrugged faintly. He wasn't tired. I just hope she doesn't get loopy like people normally do when they get sick he thought.

((loopy? never heard of people getting loopy when they're sick only when they're tired... now, get Albel and miko to leave so we can haves us a timeskip! lol...))

((Yes, if you get really sick, you get loopy))

Albel sat in a chair in the corner and shut his eyes. "Can you stay here for a bit to care for her?" he asked. "I guess" Miko said, leaving the room. She walked into the library and laid down. It would probably be a while before Slytha woke up.

((*eye twitches* depends what KIND of loopy. Goofy or violent. Either could end in something very bad...*cough*

anyways sure))

((*doesn't want to know* xd.png))

Slytha opened her eyes and yawned softly. She sat up and looked at the window, figureing it was noon by the angle the light came through. She sat up and noticed Albel. "Hey. You awake yet?" She whispered quietly. Why am I even whispering? She wasn't in very much pain anymore, she mostly just felt weak.

(( >:3 ))

Albel opened an eye. "I am now" he muttered. "Don't get up" he yawned and stood up. He walked over to the bed. "Feeling better?"

((brb))

Edited by Sai

((me too, *goes to get hotcoco*))

"Well sorry to wake you then." She rolled her eyes. "Get up? I have trouble sitting up." She streatched her arms. "I guess I'm feeling a bit better. I'm not in very much pain anymore, I just feel really weak."