picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(( who does nasisan any way and please have her come met gayle and fire))

OOC:My dragon doesn't like me that much ='( how do I get her to like me?

((mine doesn't mind me.....I hold her a lot and pet her, let her outside on a leash -yes a leash- to eat bees and such. I treat her like a person to a point, respect her and treat her like I would be treated if I was a bearded dragon. Although I don't think she's fond of me messing up naming her- I named her Henry when she was too young and thought she was a boy- now her name is Henry for short but it's Henryetta.))

((Who's what kibbie? You lost me....))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(What now....)

((bor red......bored, with to 'r's from some reason......I'm bor-red my way of saying bored- soundss more fun 'til it's over.......bor-red......bor-red....bored.))

(There's really nothing to do....)

(*sighed*)

Ayleth looked at Kadaen, he looked some what bigger.

She started to walk around.

Kadaen yawned and woke up.

He saw Ayleth not around.

He is getting worried about her.

Tesni let out a sigh, and headed back to the Varden encampment, pausing to stroke one of the Rider's dragons lightly.

Kadaen looked at the girl that had petted him.

He walked over to her and poked his nose on to her leg.

Ayleth saw Kadaen and the girl.

She wanders what Kadaen is doing.

Draith left Clara alone for a bit and walked around with nothing to do. She just needs a little more practice with how much energy she uses and she's good to go... Draith thought bored. She saw kadaen again and a girl petting him. He was for some reason pushing his head into her leg. Odd little dragon that one is. She looked around for Ayleth and saw her nearby.

((all I got, trying to find something to do....))

(Hey this is going some what good. Better then what I thought anyway.)

Ayleth saw Draith.

She walked over to her.

"Hi, " Ayleth said to the shade.

"What is going on???"

Nothing, what's Kadaen doing to that girl? Draith pointed to Kadaen and the girl again.

She looked back to Ayleth.

Everything well with you? Draith asked a faint smile on her face.

((all I got again....it is going better than I thought it might. I have to stop putting songs on repeat- tuning them out and later getting them mysteriously stuck in my head!))

OOC: Lets get this moveing!

As Nick got up he heard something going off, the alarms, men and women where running around the camp, securing items and getting their armor on and weapons out. Nick got up and started to put on leather paddings and then slipped on a golden mail and some plate armor over it, which was blue, with a golden dragon with two golden gems in the eye sockets, there was hundreds of years of energy in both of them, but Nick knew not of this, nor did anyone else. Next he slipped on his leggings and then a leather coif over his head. Finally he pulled on his helmet before unwrapping his sword and attaching its sheath to his belt.

Nick's sword was made of brightsteel, he found it one day in the forest, while he was shifting though the rubble, he didn't notice the sword hidden within it and got a nasty gash on his arm, it didn't scar, but it left him bed ridden for a week or two. After he had healed he went back to the location and carefully dug around in the rubble where he last saw the sword, using a big stick. He didn't want to get hurt again.

Nick found the sword again and used the stick to turn the sword around, the hilt facing him. He dropped the stick and picked up the sword by its hilt, it was greenish, and to his surprise had no rust or damage at all. Nick hurried home and wrapped the sword up with rags and hid it under his bed once he got there. It took him a week and 2 days of searching to find the sword's sheath, but he eventually did. When he found it he took it home and placed the sword within it, and re wrapped the rags around the sheath, wanting to protect it beautiful coloring.

Nick stood up and started to get out Rein's saddle, he didn't have a proper saddle, only a thin one made of leather, much like Saphira's first saddle. He fooled around with it, fumbling with the straps for a couple pain painstakingly long minutes. After he finished he looked around, awaiting orders.

Rein woke up as Nick did, and helped him with his armor and waited as he fumbled with her saddle, as he finally finished she lifted him up with her tail and dropped him on her saddle. She looked around and got in a defensive stance, getting ready to fight off any oncoming attacks, she looked back and Nick breafly and said telepathically to him Be carefully little one, I would hate to see you get hurt. Then she looked back, getting ready to fight off any oncoming attacks, and awaiting orders.

((I'm lost, Nick. What are we doing? (and please tell me that you did not just type 'moveing.')))

((Ooh! Ooh! Let's storm Feinster!))

((Also, I think I'm going to give up the role of Nasuada. I'm keeping Elva, though.))

((Alright, one last thing. We have WAY too many dragons on the Varden's side. We need one of two things:

1.) Some people switch sides

2.) Nick opens up more spots for dragons, but they must belong the the Empire.

And the person playing Saphira hasn't so much as shown her face in this thread since it started. It's been almost a month. We need our main chars.))

Edited by Pierce

OOC:I think think we already took Feinster and we are about to be attacked by a group of Galbatorixes men, and a rather large sum, I would say 1500+, you can decide anything higher than that too if you want.

((Oh. I edited my post, by the way.))

((I'm very lost....wonder how we're going to fix the 'too many dragons' problem.))

((well monkey and I can't really do anything until numbers has her char and puppylove's to go where aisling and korana are))

((Bleh. Battles bore me.))

((Having a battle. >.> *pokes Nick's post*))

((yeah read that then I read your, then I got confused. spelled yeah wrong sleep.gif alright I thought of something to do....))

Draith heard the alarms go off. If that means what I think it means, this will be fun. She smiled then saw men and women running frantically around getting things ready. Draith check her sword then looked around for Clara. She was fine as usual. Draith saw Nick and Rein getting ready for what ever was coming and watched them for a bit waiting for a command.

((I have to stop putting 'color= at the end.))

Clara smiled back at Draith, "Sure id love to!" She was about to ask how but turned around noticing a fight broke out. She stood up and took out her bow and strung it ready for an attack, she looked at Draith with a small smile, "Guess this is over for know huh?" she asked turning her attention back to the fight. Even though Clara had been fighting all her life, she was nervous and afraid her hand shook slightly.

Ketu felt the fear in Clara and looked at Wydra with narrowed eyes. With a loud growl he turned around flying back to the fight that was going on below. It didn't take him long to find Clara and Draith, he circled them twice before barreling straight down and landing beside Clara his lip curled up showing his teeth, his tail thrashed around angerly.

((much fun this will be- for me (it rhymes, I hate rhyming!) dry.gif ))

((None of my chars fight. O.o I'll wait over here. *goes to sit in the corner*))