picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((I bag on him all the time. He is used to it.))

Ketu, she refuses to take energy from anyone. Would you mind telling me why? Draith sat down next to Clara and watched Roran go back to his tent. Clara just let me help you, otherwise you could end up killing yourself or paralyzing yourself. She sighed worried about the girl.

Clara looked at Draith and growled slightly opening her mind and let Ketu's energy wash over her. She looked back down kinda ashamed at her actions, "Sorry..." she said through ashamed eyes. She looked up at the sky, Thanks Ketu... she said to him.

Ketu looked at Wydra thanks in his eyes, Your welcome Clara, and Yes Wydra...im ok He thought back to Draith. I don't know she is independent I know that by heart...but after that dream she should have thought about that... he said annoyed.

"Mrrmmph . . ." said the unconscious Ra'zac hybrid.

Solembum sniffed at her scornfully. "'Mrrmmph' to you, too!"

(I'm out of things to do.)

Edited by Pierce

Gayle watched fire play on the log she got her.

Fire seams so happy thought Gayle I hope that she can fly soon.

Gayle walked over to fire and sat on the log as if she was sitting on Fire. Gayle heard a little voice that meant Fire was trying to talk to her. Gayle opened her mind to her dragon and heard fire say " what you are doing now is why I wanted the log. It is so you can get use to sitting like that so that when I can fly you will have a bit of pratice on sitting right so we do not have to spent time getting you sitting right and so I can play on it. It is fun to climb." fire finshed

" I was wondering why you wanted a log Fire thank you for tell me this" Gayle said.

Edited by kibbie

(*Doesn't have fire fox with this computer* Heather my characters are near yours and Ayleth asked you if you are alright.)

Ayleth saw the girl that looked like she was going to pass out is going to be ok.

Kadaen is only queaking in his sleep.

He only is dreaming of playing with bunnies.

Ayleth only giggled at Kadaen's squeaking.

((I will seriously eat you people for letting this get on the third page. I will.))

((We're just hangin' around the Varden.

((I posted a couple of pages back, monkey; I had Ash wake up and watch the sun rise over the horizon 'cause I think we're still waiting for puppy to catch up to our chars.))

((Dragon I might just had Korana sleep until Puppt arrives or something?))

((Well... I'm supposed to be controlling puppy's and my own character, but have no idea what to do. I've been just a lurkin'))

((um.....could someone give me a recap please?))

((sure monkey and dragonhatchling, sorry but I'm not able to give you a summary; all I know is where my char and monkey's is; I think the others are still at the varden but I'm not sure))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((What to do, What to do? I need to get our characters (Puppy's and mine) to Dragonpelt's and Monkey's. How!?!

Oh and Dragonpelt? Have you heard anything from Firekitty since she left? I know she had... back surgery? I think that's what I was told... Just been wondering 'bout her...))

Edited by 25937550

Clara looked at Draith and growled slightly opening her mind and let Ketu's energy wash over her. She looked back down kinda ashamed at her actions, "Sorry..." she said through ashamed eyes. She looked up at the sky, Thanks Ketu... she said to him.

Ketu looked at Wydra thanks in his eyes, Your welcome Clara, and Yes Wydra...im ok He thought back to Draith. I don't know she is independent I know that by heart...but after that dream she should have thought about that... he said annoyed.

Draith looked at Clara, relieved. It's alright no need to be sorry. She smiled faintly trying to cheer the girl up. I could teach you a useful tip when for when you start to run out of energy to fast so this won't happen again.... She looked at the ground. It's a quite easy little trick. Restores your energy from taking it from other living things. No spells just concentration, not much either. Draith played with the dried ground a little before looking back to Clara still smiling.

((I think I figured it out, thanks Dragonpelt.))

((Pierce, be nasuada and give roran something to do.))

((give someone something to do at least.))

((numbers, she came back on the fourth and her sig now says that it's been pushed to august and that she's going to be on every now and again))

((bored. someone do something interesting please! *lurks*))

(I got nothing here....)

((I've had nothing for quite a while. Going crazy from some kid who thinks my bearded dragon is a real dragon and I'm her rider- come on! He won't leave me alone!))

((do you hear the little chirp in your room? if so let your beardie walk around it'll find those pesky little chirp no snap!))