kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Thanks for your help. smile.gif A good remake price right now so I'll submit the blocks. The lowest creation price is up to 3500 for me now, though. huh.gif

Edited by Cissy

I like the off white shadows. That's the color they are in real blocks. It doesn't blur them to me.

I agree. Cissy those were a good choice and they are awesome to me. biggrin.gif

*staaaaaaaares at three older items that have reappeared... but aren't actually showing up in their shops and are listed as 0µP in price*

*wants*

*wonders why they're not priced and available*

*drools*

*wants some more*

I noticed that. There's one I want to buy, also.

Edited by Cissy

*staaaaaaaares at three older items that have reappeared... but aren't actually showing up in their shops and are listed as 0µP in price*

*wants*

*wonders why they're not priced and available*

*drools*

*wants some more*

huh.gif Am I just blind or something?

I can't see any of them...

All of Tangi's creations are listed for 0µP so they don't show up for sale.

I looked at the Leetle Yellow Smile page(I made the LYS, by the way.)

Is it normal for a leetle to be still voted upon for about a month?

All of Tangi's creations are listed for 0µP so they don't show up for sale.

Ok, I can see them now smile.gif

It's too bad we can't buy things when they're at 0 µP... I'd make a fortune reselling all of those laugh.gif

TDPD, the new creations need 10 plus or minus votes before it can be voted in or out. There must not be enough people voting on it, yet.

@ CL13, I agree! laugh.gif

EDIT: Those items are for sale now. smile.gif Already grabbed a couple of them.

Edited by Cissy

All of Tangi's stuff went on sale.

I bought the last hourglass tongue.gif but you can still get the telescope, ice cream cone, and chinese lanturn. I'd hurry though, because there's only one chinese lanturn left.

nevermind, Ardath bought the last one just now.

Edited by crazyloser13

LOL, but I missed the hourglass... I'll just have to hope that Tangi likes how fast they all sold and makes more. smile.gif I'm also waiting for the purpleflies to get prices.

I'm actually on something of a roll. I only have three adoptables left to buy among the ones that are regularly available, and then all I have to do is save up money and try to pounce on things as they reappear, and new things as they're released. And the three adoptables I have left are available by the several-dozen at the moment. Awesomeness.

Now if only we could talk TJ into selling the pixel at a price people would actually pay... xd.png

I had been waiting for the hourglass to sell for quite a while. I saw that the purpleflies were at 0µP also. I wish those with 0µP would list under Shopping, so we could easily see them.

Edited by Cissy

*grumbles* well, if I could get TJ to lower the prices to make leetles then I could upload more, and reproduce more..and not have to charge as much ;_; I really am making no money.

6k to make a leetle? and 400-500 to remake some.

I think there should be a ceiling limit on the creation price. My next one will cost 3750 minimum to create.

Kurai there are several of yours that I still would like to buy. Can you list some prices? I still need the Acorn, Cantalope, Balloon, Sushi-roll, Watermelon, and Cake.

Maybe if we purchase by ordering you won't have to remake anything that you can't sell right away.

It also helps to get your 100 clicks in per day. I now have worked up to 7 µP per click so I can make 700 µP per day by clicking alone. It adds up rather nicely which does help with the creation price being so high.

Edited by Cissy

I'd like to second that, Kurai, I'd love to have a complete collection of your items.

I still need the acorn, the balloon, the cake, the cantalope, the shoe, the sushi-roll, and the watermelon.

I earn 600µP per day via clicks so I don't mind if they're expensive... *hopeful smile*

Cissy, I so wish there was a way to do that... kind of an on-demand purchase mechanism, where the maker could set a specific overhead to tack onto a price, and then we could inquire on the current price with that overhead, buy if we like the price, and voila. Kind of a "special-order" feature that would guarantee the maker a set profit.

I'd like to third that.

I want (need) the same as ardath.

And I really like that 'special-order' idea. Especially if it would be a mixture of how it is now + that, so that each shop can have on-the-shelf items and special-order items.

Edit:

It's not really important but I just made a very subtle name change to the 'splattering ink pen'. It's now called 'ink splattering pen'. Like I said, it's not important.

Edited by crazyloser13

ok well my creation prices *to make these* are:

Kitty-100

feret-100

Acorn-100

cantalope-100

hedgehog-100

balloon-100

onigiri-100

sushi roll-100

shoe-100

cake-825

watermelon-800

white mouse-650

tan mouse-725

cupcake-550

muffin-550

apple snail-425

betta-425

Great!

I'll buy the acorn, cantalope, balloon, sushi roll, watermelon and cake. smile.gif

I just bought the tan mouse.

Question. How do you get a larger size shop?

Edited by Cissy

no idea..o.O mine was just size 10..and I dont know how.

sooo.. I'll put in the orders now.. hope you dont mind if I add like 100up on to price, I'm saving up to make more ;_; 6k...good lord

Nice

I'll buy the acorn, cantalope, hedgehog, balloon, and sushi roll. I'd buy more, but I'm starting to run low on money.

That sounds fine, Kurai. 900 for a watermelon is a lot, but I'll buy that also.

My shop is size 1. dry.gif I have five leetles sitting in the warehouse that I can't put in my shop. Soon to be 6.

ok..the other 2 are soo expensive, I really originally underpriced them *didnt notice they'd be THAT MUCH* so..guess they're rare now ^^;;;

Thanks for doing that Kurai. (I hope I didn't step on any toes buying anything...)

I only bought a couple, but one was really pricey. I hope you make the 6k you need to submit more!