kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

I bought a pie! But I don't think I have room for it in my sig D8

user posted image

Was wondering, since we need a ClickSpam place, should we make a Thread for that and have everyone post their codes to be compiled by name on the first page? Don't mind me if it's not a good idea, I can't sleep cos of a sore throat D=

Also have some new:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

ZionPercona why Dragon Cave Spy? ^^

The leetle dragon puppet idea comes from my Devil-Dragon (im my signature there is the hatchling) .. Because it will never reach DC level it makes me very happy that it is on la now.. The idea for the Devil-Dragon is about 5 years old..

Because it's a spy from Dragon Cave xd.png

buying adoptables (you get points when people click on yours), clicking on other people's adoptables.

Because it's a spy from Dragon Cave xd.png

xd.png lol

happy.gif

new to klick-> user posted image

i made one (just need more cash to add it laugh.gif )

user posted image

leetle shades

what do you think

I made my own leetle, too. I only have 298up, so it'll be a while until I can make it. I call it:

user posted image

Leetle Devil Spoon

You like it?

Also, those shades are great, royman! Very leetle-ish, too.

Edited by NecroDaiki

I made my own leetle, too. I only have 298up, so it'll be a while until I can make it. I call it:

user posted image

Leetle Devil Spoon

You like it?

thx i like yours too

Edited by royman6

user posted image

Leetle Devil Spoon

You like it?

Can I say something. that doesn't really look like a spoon.

Its the shading. If it had a bit more darker shading in the depression part of the spoon (the part that picks up the food) maybe we could understand that there's an empty space there.

like it is, its too liquid, it looks a bit like one of this things finger: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/i...eLONEN-EN-C.jpg

or maybe its my main PC's playing color tricks on me again...

Edited by Quintafeira12

It looks kind of like a blue crowbar too me O_o Just saying.

I'm running out of money again xd.png

Can I say something. that doesn't really look like a spoon.

Its the shading. If it had a bit more darker shading in the depression part of the spoon (the part that picks up the food) maybe we could understand that there's an empty space there.

like it is, its too liquid, it looks a bit like one of this things finger: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/i...eLONEN-EN-C.jpg

or maybe its my main PC's playing color tricks on me again...

Sorry if this seems rude, but haven't you thought that the indent part could be facing down? Plus, I'm no awesome spriter, and assuming some of my previous sprites, this is pretty good for me. Plus (again, I'm sorry if this seems rude), one person may or may not make a difference. It's the entire public who decides whether this is worthy or not.

Also, did I mention I'm not a good spriter? xd.png

too many ideas... not enough points... ROFL

user posted image

6 STARZ on that! biggrin.gif

Also... yeah that better be a leetle Island, because I'm going to make the Leetle Palm Twee.

Projects so far:

-Leetle French Friesuser posted image

-Leetle Ketchupuser posted image

-Leetle Doveuser posted image

-Leetle Banana Treeuser posted image

-(maybe)Leetle Rainbow Hamsteruser posted image

Edit: Does anybody want me to add shading in the water of my Leetle Fish Bowl? And, anybody has my permission to animate the fish bowl.

Edited by Twilight Sea

Sorry if this seems rude, but haven't you thought that the indent part could be facing down? Plus, I'm no awesome spriter, and assuming some of my previous sprites, this is pretty good for me. Plus (again, I'm sorry if this seems rude), one person may or may not make a difference. It's the entire public who decides whether this is worthy or not.

facing down?

It does make sense like that! xd.png

Uh, for me not to be rude, but your a bit redundant. rolleyes.gif

That site is darn awesome. Here's my leetle. biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited again. xd.png I just keep buying Leetles!

Edited by Toad

Toad, I demand you to get moar leetles, and lemme cleeck them. rolleyes.gif

Toad, I demand you to get moar leetles, and lemme cleeck them. rolleyes.gif

I'm saving for a Smiling Dragon right now. I can't get money fast enough! xd.png

I guess I need to make a Leetle.

Uh, for me not to be rude, but your a bit redundant. rolleyes.gif

lol, What's redundant mean? xd.png

I probably wouldn't care much, anyways.

Also, any ideas for me? I wanna practice my spriting, and maybe I could get a worthwile leetle if I try.

hmm the horns (are horns?) look like leetle arms to me.

and, don't know how to say.. it just don't look like a spoon to me maybe try a fork?

Well, I'm not sure whether they're horns or not. I just added them to make it look Devil-ish. And I originally made it a spork, but it looked more like a spoon, so I made it a spoon.

EDIT: I'm making a Leetle Skull Keychain. Banshee_Beagle suggested it to me.

EDIT: Okay, I finished the Leetle Skull Keychain. Unfortunately, making it into a .gif ruined it's color DX

Also, I changed the coloration of the Devil Spoon using an online image editor. Here are both of the above:

user posted imageuser posted image

I hope you like them, and I also hope someone here knows how to keep color, even after making it a gif >.<

Edited by NecroDaiki

Well, I'm not sure whether they're horns or not. I just added them to make it look Devil-ish. And I originally made it a spork, but it looked more like a spoon, so I made it a spoon.

EDIT: I'm making a Leetle Skull Keychain. Banshee_Beagle suggested it to me.

EDIT: Okay, I finished the Leetle Skull Keychain. Unfortunately, making it into a .gif ruined it's color DX

Also, I changed the coloration of the Devil Spoon using an online image editor. Here are both of the above:

user posted imageuser posted image

I hope you like them, and I also hope someone here knows how to keep color, even after making it a gif >.<

Um... Leetles are supposed to be cute and cuddley(optional xd.png). Those... aren't...