A BSA that lets them guard a specific egg from death from site actions (Kill, Earthquake, maybe Bite), either making that result a lot less common, or making that result just do nothing to the egg.

Maybe balanced by a longer CD / the dragon itself being rarer

If you want a new BSA, you need to create a dragon  with that BSA.

With that name, it sounds like it could be gifted to the guardians.

However, I think it might be slightly broken, as it lets you ignore certain aspects of the game.

(turning vampire into a repulse/vamp/nothing happens scenario, and making it possible to kill an egg eternally for early hatches?)

If anything it should be limited to eq, imo, and  guarantee no effect to eggs guarded. (Protecting the eggs from the eq itself instead of death.) :) 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you want a new BSA, you need to create a dragon  with that BSA.

This, you cannot just come up with a bsa and ask that it be attached to a preexisting dragon if you’re not the creator of said dragon. If you want a new bsa that does whatever then you need to come up with a concept for a dragon that would do whatever if is you want the bsa to do. 

7 hours ago, fire209 said:

A BSA that lets them guard a specific egg from death from site actions (Kill, Earthquake, maybe Bite)

I can see why someone might want this for earthquake since it affects all eggs and not just the one(or more) specific egg, but with kill or bite, if you don’t want your egg to die from kill/bite then just don’t use that action on that specific egg? 

Edited by Rosedamai

8 hours ago, Rosedamai said:

I can see why someone might want this for earthquake since it affects all eggs and not just the one(or more) specific egg, but with kill or bite, if you don’t want your egg to die from kill/bite then just don’t use that action on that specific egg? 

Good point, actually !

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Good point, actually !

Even if I do go on a limb here with bite I can see someone getting upset that the egg that they were hoping to turn died, but with kill? The action is literally called "kill". It can cause your egg to die, that's what the word 'kill' means. I really don't see why someone would use it without knowing that the egg might, uh, die. Even with earthquake and bite I think the flavor text on the bsa literally tells you that your egg might die. 

2 hours ago, Rosedamai said:

Even if I do go on a limb here with bite I can see someone getting upset that the egg that they were hoping to turn died, but with kill? The action is literally called "kill". It can cause your egg to die, that's what the word 'kill' means. I really don't see why someone would use it without knowing that the egg might, uh, die. Even with earthquake and bite I think the flavor text on the bsa literally tells you that your egg might die. 

To be fair, people do use it knowing it has a good chance of dying--but I can see the appeal of a BSA that prevents that since kill has other uses such as forcing Shumogas and such (and since it targets one egg rather than all your eggs it makes it more appealing than EQ).

Same reason they use Bite in the hopes of repulsing a CB egg before the abandon timer is up, or they use EQ to force hatching for Shumogas.