DestinysTango

ANSWERED:I have a magi dragon but I can’t make a new teleport

Go to solution Solved by KageSora,

It says I currently have no dragons available to use teleport but I have an adult magi dragon (Script dragon)

Is this a bug or am I just stupid

9D1C2219-9AA0-466D-8FAA-FD542D8DFF14.jpeg

It might be on cool down.

A magi dragon can only make one teleport every two days.

It’s one of the shortest cooldows, but you might still benefit from having more magi’s if you teleport a lot. :)

Posted (edited) Solution

Ah, I see the problem.  A bit odd that such an easily confusing thing was done...

Anyway, the issue is that you have a "magi elemental affinitiy" dragon (Script) which is not the same thing as a Magi Dragon, which is the name for a specific breed of dragon.  You'll need one of these, which are the dragon shown next to the "create new teleport" image.

You're not stupid, though--that's...  Honestly I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen that mistake made more often because it's an extremely logical conclusion to come to if you're not super experienced with BSAs and such.  (Magi dragons the breed were a "founding breed" from the start, users being able to readily see things like elemental affinity and lore about elements and all that was added to the game several years later, not sure why the same name was chosen for the element as an existing dragon breed...)

Edited by KageSora

19 minutes ago, inghelene said:

It might be on cool down.

A magi dragon can only make one teleport every two days.

It’s one of the shortest cooldows, but you might still benefit from having more magi’s if you teleport a lot. :)

I’m pretty sure it’s not on cool down since I haven’t even used it yet

But as @KageSora says - you don't have a magi dragon, only one with magi affinity - not the same thing.